Author Topic: Suggestion about protective passports  (Read 26569 times)

GM-MOD

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion about protective passports
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2022, 05:02:19 PM »
Hello,
Forum ticket system is destined for urgent and private communication between player and moderator, use correct forum thread to send your feedback.
Nonetheless, we have noticed a problem with the current system and we will introduce a fix for it.

Thank you for your feedback.
Design  / Content / Balance

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2022, 05:05:05 PM »
+1 do something about protective passports  :)

Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2022, 05:09:42 PM »
le cabaret

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2022, 05:21:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply GM-MOD. Appreciate.
A change is needed, awaiting the outcome.

Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2022, 05:23:01 PM »
+1 Protectiv Passports should delete all buffs as soon as it is used. I agree with the others.

Goldmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2022, 07:53:10 PM »
Hi,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed or 30 minutes cooldown.
Lately a lot of players avoid death by using these passports and they return into the fight 10 seconds later by using summoning orb, fully buffed.
There is no penalty when this passport is used and players abuse it heavily, this way the beauty of the fight is ruined.

Please consider.

Thanks

Animagia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2022, 07:54:27 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed.
Lately a lot of players avoid death by using these passports and they return into the fight 10 seconds later by using summoning orb, fully buffed.
There is no penalty when this passport is used and players abuse it heavily, this way the beauty of the fight is ruined.

Please consider.

Best regards and I wish you a happy new year.

Pasier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2022, 07:56:29 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed.

Please consider.

Wesel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2022, 07:56:44 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

Ektoras

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2022, 11:23:07 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs and debuffs should be removed from the player. Own buffs will go back on cooldown but other than that no other buffs will be left on the person after using protective.

Please consider.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2022, 12:08:49 AM »
Instead of nerfing Protective or adding a CD on it (which wont solve anything, since players will still be able to have a free life and get sum back),
just make ALL zone individual (Only HH and Latria arent individual at the moment) and from which you cant enter with party buff.
Similar to "Spore of Joy" setting currently.

But Latria would need another entrance then just that small corridor to enter, it would be to easy to block entrance if it would be made a isolated zone
Or make the zone Impossible to party buff and have players selfbuff, like Infernum.

Party buffs are dumb in every single way anyways... :P
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

jfs06323
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2022, 12:34:43 AM »
like always rog QQers never stop doing this.

When they lost, they want a change.

Just a few months ago, they ask for more green worms.

And now they ask for limit protectives

why not ask for free worms in your castle.

Does rog always got what they wanted?

Is it fair or not? or rog decides it?

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2022, 05:17:06 AM »
you talk a measure together, it's not about worm but about Perma Protectiv Passport because fighting is not fun. But RoG are always the bad guys on the server anyway

whatisthatsht
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2022, 06:12:48 AM »
you talk a measure together, it's not about worm but about Perma Protectiv Passport because fighting is not fun. But RoG are always the bad guys on the server anyway

DO YOU SEE ANY OTHER EXCEPT ROG WHO SPAMED HERE FOR CHANGE ? ? ?

I tried to be calm but I had to make forum account and write this .
GM are you fkin blind ? Don't you see one guild made  obvious manipulation ?
So that's how suggestions work here now ?
One guild spam same message , they even created fresh acccounts for that and you say 'ok we change' ?

Protectives are in game from very beginning , they are since episode 1 and they were always like that .

You din't give a chance others to write opiinion about change , you just say 'ok we change it' . Without any substantive discussion , without any vote . Are you serious right now ?

Do you want to change one of oldest item in game because rog say 'no fun' ? ? ? ? ?

This server becomes a joke

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2022, 06:26:23 AM »
When something is abused and make fight useless to be held, thats where a change need to be made.

Same thing happened with "revive", it take a large player base to make a change and GM/admin idea has to allign to make a change.
They dont change because of spam, they make it a priority when its exposed alot.

Same thing shouldve happened with Summuning not beiing allowed to be used while on combat or having a CD.

But yeah, I agree. Items shouldnt be changed easily based on player base, they need to be changed for a better or more suitable purpose.
Adding CD wont do that for protective, which purpose is to "survive" when you shouldnt have.

Lets see what they mean with the change, then we can start arguing if its a good or bad idea.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3