Author Topic: Suggestion about protective passports  (Read 25616 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Suggestion about protective passports
« on: January 03, 2022, 04:36:18 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed.
Lately a lot of players avoid death by using these passports and they return into the fight 10 seconds later by using summoning orb, fully buffed.
There is no penalty when this passport is used and players abuse it heavily, this way the beauty of the fight is ruined.

Please consider.

Best regards and I wish you a happy new year.

exconi

• Share love not hate.
    • View Profile
Protective passport ( suggestion )
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 04:36:39 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed.
Lately a lot of players avoid death by using these passports and they return into the fight 10 seconds later by using summoning orb, fully buffed.
There is no penalty when this passport is used and players abuse it heavily, this way the beauty of the fight is ruined.

Please consider.

-Swashbuckler Exconi

gabesz6

• View Profile
''Community Report''
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 04:36:56 PM »
With more players we would like to report the protective passport usage in zones which are battlefield (for example latria),which doesnt let you roundtrip or normal passport,to change the protective passport usage.

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

shado

• View Profile
protective passport
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 04:37:19 PM »

Carasos
    • View Profile
Protective Passport
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 04:37:37 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

Galadriel

• View Profile
Protective Passports
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 04:37:49 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

Galadriel / Legolas

Orcs
    • View Profile
protective passport
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 04:38:13 PM »

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs should be removed or 30 minutes cooldown.

Please consider.

Thank you

666poison
    • View Profile
Protective passport
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 04:38:21 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Abusing protective passport
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2022, 04:38:36 PM »
Hello Justac Team,

Always we fight in Latria some people abuse protective passports and ruin the fights. It's not really fair if people can passport out and come back in 10 seconds full party buffed. My suggestion would be :

1. Remove using protective passports from Latria

2. Remove buffs when using protective passport

3. Put cooldown on protective passports (5min should be enough)

This would make the fights fair.

Thank you and I hope for understanding.

Best regards and a happy new year!
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

xpd
    • View Profile
protectivs
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2022, 04:38:59 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

Hodor

• View Profile
Protective Passport.
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2022, 04:39:10 PM »
Hello,

I would like to suggest that when Protective Passport is being used, all the buffs and debuffs should be removed from the player. Own buffs will go back on cooldown but other than that no other buffs will be left on the person after using protective.

Please consider.

CovenSuperior
    • View Profile
Protective pass
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2022, 04:39:21 PM »
Dear GMs,

Lately a lot of players avoid death, in huge PvP, fights by using these passports and they return into the fight 10 seconds later by using summoning orb, fully buffed. There is no penalty when this passport is used and players abuse it heavily, this way the beauty of the fight is ruined.

Please consider.

Best regards and happy new year.

S1ky
    • View Profile
Regarding Protective passaport.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2022, 04:39:42 PM »
Good evening.

Regarding the protective passaports I think something needs to be made, at the moment people constantly spam these to get out of fights, we target one person, waste time putting all the debuffs on him, for him to just protective, without any downsides, the protective allows this person to go back to town, get rid of all our debuffs, KEEP their whole party buffs, and rejoin the fight, and once AGAIN we have to waste our time targeting the same person just for him to protective out AGAIN. There are no clear winner of fights right now, because every fight just drags on constantly with protectives without anyone actually dying.

My suggestion: Protectives should have a cooldown OR if you use a protective you should lose all your buffs and go back to city. At the moment its just not fun to finally get debuffs on a target and they always just protective out. If resurrect orbs have limits the protectives should aswell. Players are just abusing of protectives and there is no punishment for cowardly leaving the fight.

Cobra
    • View Profile
Protective inquire
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2022, 04:39:53 PM »
Hello,

Please consider.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

W4b
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion about protective passports
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2022, 04:54:55 PM »
lol