Author Topic: Summoner attack speed glitch  (Read 13324 times)

Leo
    • View Profile
Re: Summoner attack speed glitch
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 04:11:21 PM »
Is that wishlist topic?

Then can I ask for longer antistun for rangers please?

driessensempire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 09:51:21 PM »
Alright, whats up whit this logic, a knight fight vs say an archer.. the archer cannot be stunned, the knight need to have a still standing target to be able to use " crits " normal attacks, how is this logic? a caster only need to run and do some skills , then run and do some more skill and run etc... the critter wont be able to do a single hit doe to the game need the target to stand still and we who are critters cannot hit while moving.. if lucky its a sorc who most of the critters can 1hit if we just manage to stun it for some reason..

could this be changed in someway to benefit the critters and not destory it all for casters? its kinda annoying this way but its maybe only me feeling that.

ps: not benefit it to make critter better just to benifit it that way that we actually can hit.

another suggestion.
1. give sorc some crit res and res to make it playable and give mage some elem res.
2. remove attack speed from weapon buffs for zerk and knight and give them all crit dmg like axe buff does. ( sounds unfair sure but it dosent change much around )
for example blunt buff gives elem dmg.. we dont use elem dmg and zerk wasent made to do cast, was made to be the strongest critter in dmg and less tanky then knight.

only chars ive played at this server idk about the others!
also give mage movement speed and stun resist cause mages didnt get any advantage or change compare to other classes, they got no speed buff so they are slow!
if admin think changing range of skill makes mage beter than they should not have done this for the other classes aswel cause than mage lose their advantage. tried telling this to admin months ago but they refuse/fail to see and accept this.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2021, 09:34:08 AM »
I really don't understand why you guys starting to make this post your "wishlist" ...
I don't understand even more why you complain about the only classes you played and didn't even see the struggle of other classes.
You guys don't compare between the classes, you don't think about chosing the right uniques . All I see is complaining about "weak crit on knight", "weak sorc" , "op summoner that needs 50% DMG reduction ", soon I'll see "nerf archer " (one of the most nerfed classes on the new server) .
Start using the right equipment and think about your skill build . I'm playing an crit zerk but I see critters are mostly now even using their skills. How ever - I can crit down many guys even if they are running. It's just a matter of a god team that makes each other strong.
Complaining about sorc that is already buffed too much ? For real? Phys res and crit res while your ele/dim res are passive, sb/dodge/block on passive ? It's like saying all archers skills should be unlockable or give archer Antimagic. Common guys. It's not about the class, it's about your incompetence .
So before you post your Christmas wishlist on a glitch abuse report post , think about how to play your character.
GL
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2021, 09:49:17 AM »
+1

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »
I really don't understand why you guys starting to make this post your "wishlist" ...
I don't understand even more why you complain about the only classes you played and didn't even see the struggle of other classes.
You guys don't compare between the classes, you don't think about chosing the right uniques . All I see is complaining about "weak crit on knight", "weak sorc" , "op summoner that needs 50% DMG reduction ", soon I'll see "nerf archer " (one of the most nerfed classes on the new server) .
Start using the right equipment and think about your skill build . I'm playing an crit zerk but I see critters are mostly now even using their skills. How ever - I can crit down many guys even if they are running. It's just a matter of a god team that makes each other strong.
Complaining about sorc that is already buffed too much ? For real? Phys res and crit res while your ele/dim res are passive, sb/dodge/block on passive ? It's like saying all archers skills should be unlockable or give archer Antimagic. Common guys. It's not about the class, it's about your incompetence .
So before you post your Christmas wishlist on a glitch abuse report post , think about how to play your character.
GL

Gl critting someone moving with W A S D, they will be desyncing all over ur screen.

smoothie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2021, 01:19:12 PM »
+1
Lets remove tab targeting,and there wont be any bots anymore.Would like the idea.
Whoever is crying for tab targeting being removed is prolly a botter himself and needs to defend his priorities.

Who uses tab? If you are grinding you are using skills. If you are critting it wont hurt much to click on mobs and press 3.

PvP isnt affected due to tab targeting.

If they remove TAB I demand remove WSAD too

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 10:12:07 AM »
Removing tab targeting won't remove bots 100%. If you think this will remove bots, I suggest you google what a pixel search is.
Fuck you.

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 11:58:04 AM »
Guys let's not go too far from the main point of this topic, which is the current situation of crit summoners glitching the attack speed.
Indeed there are a lot more bugs and issues that must be solved and none of these will get fixed as long we don't make it loud and clear to GM/Admin.
We are a small community and at this point there is no need anymore to argue with each other over who has a bigger brain and who not, rivality should be put aside and we should work together towards a common goal.
GM will you start communicating with us and fix this mess?
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 01:38:59 PM »
+1
Fuck you.

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »
You decided to paste our ticket answer so you got the answer.
So once again. Problem was reported and we are working to solve it. We don't know what else answer can satisfy you but no need to spam forum with double reports.
trivia test trivia test