Author Topic: Summoner attack speed glitch  (Read 16435 times)

Cobra
    • View Profile
Summoner attack speed glitch
« on: July 22, 2021, 02:56:53 PM »
Hello,

How long does Justac team needs to fix this mess ?
Realm worlds are full with summoners glitching attack speed, killing mobs in 1 sec all day long without any fear of punishments.
It gets worse when this glitch is being used in PvP and in Latria during Worm hunt, these cheaters can solo the boss in record time, is unreal.
People got perma banned for less than this at the beginning of the server, while this glitch is around for more than 1 week already and no actions have been taken, what's going on here?
This is a huge advantage that they are exploiting and it must be fixed asap.
More than half of the active people already left the server, act now before is too late.
Perma ban to all related accounts related to their ip, as the amount of gold, items, lucky tickets and so on, is at least x5 times more compared to a regular player in the same given amount of farming time.

Regards.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Etanool
    • View Profile
Re: Summoner attack speed glitch
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 03:55:03 PM »
Clever use of game mechanics Kappa

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 11:28:07 PM »
This is going to be the last try I am giving to this server, I've been playing from the very beginning, seen pretty much everything, from good to bad, experienced 0 support for years, but out of love for this game, me and many many more, always came back to give it another try and another try over and over again hopping it will get better. We lowered our standards in terms of support and took whatever was throwed at us, like a dog getting the bone from his master.
The thing is,  I just reached my boiling point and cannot stand this anymore.
Here is a sample of what we had to deal with before :

BOTS :

CHINESE VOLUNTEER GLITCHING OBJECTS

SCION ATTACK SPEED GLITCH

CHINESE SCION GLITCHING LEGENDARY SLAYER

UNBALLANED ECLIPSE PVP (summon orb/ gate of phantom/revive orb ABUSE)

And many many many more like the ones above, I won't even mention the 3rd party insults ( family related) or racist insults.
Let me give you a hint, that chinese Volunteer you just saw running through every single object in his path, received no punishment, so you can imagine what the most of the other ones received.

Now we had a fresh new start, first months were amazing, I've seen GM online everyday, could not believe my eyes, you can't understand how excited I was to see an GM doing what he is supposed to do. I even whispered him from different characters, thanking him for his activity, just to keep his moral up in order to continue his work, until I got hit by a wall, sometimes what is too good to be true, it is not true.

First video:
GM reply :

Second video : (YOU MUST WATCH THIS ONE) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything resume to this :
Good quality support = happy players = more players active = bigger income for the server owner = budget for good quality support/competent gm's.  It is a circle.
Every single player on this server, be it an cc buyer or a non cc buyer, is a wheel in a system that keeps the machine alive.
Remove the system parts and the machine will stop working.

So dear GM, please, for the last time, keep a closer relation with the players, show us transparency, keep us informed, take our suggestions, fix these bugs/glitches, punish the cheaters properly.
If someone gets banned, make a list with : name, reason for ban and duration of it, be it permanent or temporarily so we can see it.
If you modify abilities of some classes inside the game, make it known to all of us, we don't have to guess what's changed and what's not.
Update the description of skills correctly, some of them gives some stats which are not even mentioned.
Prevent people from overloading the Helpdesk system with nonurgent matters and punish the abusers/fake reports. This way you will have less tickets to check, therefor more time to fix real issues.
Stop copy paste the same useless script you are using for years " thanks for report, we are aware of this issue ", we got sick of this ignorant attitude. Show some respect towards your customers,  we all pay for this directly or indirectly.
Do you think adding a new flag is more important than fixing this summoner attack speed or any other bug inside the game ? c'mon let's be real.
We should not even have Volunteers here, they are almost doing the job of a GM, hosting events, checking for bots, taking complaints from players and so on. What they are doing for Justac staff is time consuming and  keep it mind they are players just like the rest of us, they also need to farm / enjoy the game. They are not getting anything in return. This game don't deserve people like D0gm4 or Eijun, honestly. GM's should do all of these, if you don't have enough, hire more.
In Latria during massive fights, players become invisible to each other, that's bad experience and the list can go on and on, if you would pay attention to players complaints and suggestions, probably we wouldn't be in this position today, with empty server and demotivated few remaining players.

Awaiting reply.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 11:30:15 PM »
+1

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 11:38:19 PM »
+1.

voiceofthesoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 11:44:48 PM »
+666

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 11:53:36 PM »
+1
Summoner hitting 4k on full party buffed archer with 300+ attack speed. The DMG...well ok. But the attacks speed ???
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 12:07:32 AM »
i mean its simple, get rid of the botters it is clear as day when they are on or put a system in that doesnt allow their bots to work. That would solve one of the most crucial problems, and would allow a possible raise to the drop rate of uniques so that normal players have a chance. which alone would raise the population to where it should be especially when the word is we have another 1 1/2 - 2 months of stage 1. Also, there is many classes that need looking into not just summoner. i do think summoner needed changes but i dont agree with it being the only class that needed work done to it. in the future, possibly being patient and putting out an update that fixes bugs of all classes, nerfs, buffs, whatever the case may be but for it to be targetting all classes and not just once in specific. i like this server and i want it to excel, otherwise i wouldnt give my input.           -Driller
- Driller

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 12:09:30 AM »
A lot of QQ here and hate on chinese but this one:

We should not even have Volunteers here, they are almost doing the job of a GM, hosting events, checking for bots, taking complaints from players and so on.

You should go and see the "other" server where are more volunteers and free slaves working on server than regular players  and "doing" whole job for Paragon :)
And  checking bots ... You obviously lie here dude, I've never seen V checking for bots only 2 GMs almost everyday. Those demands on server where play maybe 100 people look a little childish, don't you think? Do you really think that is official server?

Good quality support = happy players = more players active = bigger income for the server owner = budget

Did you ever play other commercial mmorpg? Who play this server? Old farts like me and you who came by nostalgy. Only. Do you really belive that any new players will come this game? Utopian thoughts.
I can't belive they still running this server anyway.  I back after 5-6 years here and I play again and I stop when bored, like I bored "other" server. Take a break and chill out before you get stroke. Not worth to lose healt for such stupid thing like old bugged game.

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 12:12:27 AM »
Easiest way to get rid of alot of botters would be to do as WOC and disable tab targeting / change it so you target players instead. You said keyboard / mouse macros are almost undetectable this would get rid of most of the botters, because they would need to have botting software which is possible to detect for you.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:19:12 AM by Etanool »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 12:27:35 AM »
I agree that report should be taken seriously.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 12:37:28 AM »
Good summary and clear bug abuse by certain players. I don't understand why some people are acting like blind and not fixing these bugs.
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 12:43:56 PM »
Great post, with great facts. Simply any player who cheat or abuse bug should get punish because its not fair for the other players.
+1

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2021, 01:19:09 PM »
+1
Lets remove tab targeting,and there wont be any bots anymore.Would like the idea.
Whoever is crying for tab targeting being removed is prolly a botter himself and needs to defend his priorities.

Who uses tab? If you are grinding you are using skills. If you are critting it wont hurt much to click on mobs and press 3.

PvP isnt affected due to tab targeting.

Soundwave
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 03:48:11 PM »
Alright, whats up whit this logic, a knight fight vs say an archer.. the archer cannot be stunned, the knight need to have a still standing target to be able to use " crits " normal attacks, how is this logic? a caster only need to run and do some skills , then run and do some more skill and run etc... the critter wont be able to do a single hit doe to the game need the target to stand still and we who are critters cannot hit while moving.. if lucky its a sorc who most of the critters can 1hit if we just manage to stun it for some reason..

could this be changed in someway to benefit the critters and not destory it all for casters? its kinda annoying this way but its maybe only me feeling that.

ps: not benefit it to make critter better just to benifit it that way that we actually can hit.

another suggestion.
1. give sorc some crit res and res to make it playable and give mage some elem res.
2. remove attack speed from weapon buffs for zerk and knight and give them all crit dmg like axe buff does. ( sounds unfair sure but it dosent change much around )
for example blunt buff gives elem dmg.. we dont use elem dmg and zerk wasent made to do cast, was made to be the strongest critter in dmg and less tanky then knight.

only chars ive played at this server idk about the others!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:59:48 PM by Soundwave »