Author Topic: Class balance - expirience share  (Read 19697 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Class balance - expirience share
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2024, 07:29:12 AM »
Archer still does a lot of damage, helpless is still 100%, but the amount of ele res it debuffs has been reduced to put it on the HH one which is an aoe, in fact the total amount of ele res an archer debuffs has been slightly increased
Of course you wont be able to kill all classes, if you would been able to do so, that would be unbalanced af, summoner is the best damage dealer, but if you combine archer and another class like hunter or orbi (which is what you have most of the time) in infernum then archer would destroy anyone

Of course if you are alone against 2 or 3 guys you wont be able to do anything else than run and that is normal

So stop complaining

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2024, 09:30:46 AM »
Well...honestly archer needs a boost. Either being an glass canon or a bit more tanky. Currently it's more of an sheet of paper . It gonna cut you but it doesn't really hurt. There could be 3 ways to actually make archers more balanced :
1. Keep the survive like this but increase its heroic+ele DMG a lot
2. Add % HP on mana gain passive (up to 70%)
3. Increase cast reduce debuffs by at least 30% each skill so he can make his enemies casting too slow to kill him.

That's my opinion on archer as it's just too paper. Yesterday I (CRIT slayer) was fighting an archer+ranger in a 1v2 (ok, these weren't the best players but before the update they would actually kill me ) but yesterday they just didn't because archer had to try more times for the 85% ele res debuff . I mean.... That's cool for me but winning as critter in a 1v2 was kinda crazy .
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2024, 11:02:49 AM »
Well...honestly archer needs a boost. Either being an glass canon or a bit more tanky. Currently it's more of an sheet of paper . It gonna cut you but it doesn't really hurt. There could be 3 ways to actually make archers more balanced :
1. Keep the survive like this but increase its heroic+ele DMG a lot
2. Add % HP on mana gain passive (up to 70%)
3. Increase cast reduce debuffs by at least 30% each skill so he can make his enemies casting too slow to kill him.

That's my opinion on archer as it's just too paper. Yesterday I (CRIT slayer) was fighting an archer+ranger in a 1v2 (ok, these weren't the best players but before the update they would actually kill me ) but yesterday they just didn't because archer had to try more times for the 85% ele res debuff . I mean.... That's cool for me but winning as critter in a 1v2 was kinda crazy .
You're absolutely right! Archers spend most of their time like this, dying before hitting -85%!
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

Chickalove

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2024, 01:03:33 PM »
problem is not with archer.. problem is with summoner, elementalist, and etc coz the characters are not really balanced at all at the moment. thats my opinion.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2024, 01:59:08 PM »
Archer is fine atm. They just need fix damage from sumoner and elementalis.

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2024, 02:58:43 PM »
Archer is fine atm. They just need fix damage from sumoner and elementalis.
Ranger also hits around 4-5k without debuffs. Sorc also has halt and huge damage against archer atm its very hard to get in a position where you can kill them without taking very big risks.

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2024, 03:15:37 PM »
Ranger has always been a good dmg dealer in PVP but not in PVE..
Sorc is the same, but they have litteraly no defensive, their halt if 65% success.. if they miss one they're dead..

Archer is in a fine spot, the problem is somewhere else.
Rider on the storm

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2024, 03:49:00 PM »
Sorc is the same, but they have litteraly no defensive, their halt if 65% success.. if they miss one they're dead..

It is 75 atm and it has 45 cd time(I don't know its max cd is capped but it is not written) also don't forget that restrain still does not work in infernum. So if you don't get halted once you have 4.5 seconds to hit your debuffs and kill the sorc. So what I am trying to say archer can be countered witih very high damage or skills like halt etc. in infernum its a bit harder from old times to play. When you consider that there are classes that can 1 bar archer easily I think it needs to buffed. As it looks justac team does not want to bring huge nerfs to any class. Before the hh skills update ranger was not effective as it is right now also. Now it has also 35 m cast range so if there is a ranger it can make useless with its cd debuff and you cannot run away from it easily.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 03:50:54 PM by Lapoli »

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2024, 07:08:26 PM »

It is 75 atm and it has 45 cd time(I don't know its max cd is capped but it is not written) also don't forget that restrain still does not work in infernum. So if you don't get halted once you have 4.5 seconds to hit your debuffs and kill the sorc. So what I am trying to say archer can be countered witih very high damage or skills like halt etc. in infernum its a bit harder from old times to play. When you consider that there are classes that can 1 bar archer easily I think it needs to buffed. As it looks justac team does not want to bring huge nerfs to any class. Before the hh skills update ranger was not effective as it is right now also. Now it has also 35 m cast range so if there is a ranger it can make useless with its cd debuff and you cannot run away from it easily.

There is also other classes that can be 1bar, but still its not needed to boost them, because that would make a way more unbalanced game, archer is fine as it is, yes it became a bit more complicated to play it, at least now its not helpless and spam macro while running brainless gaming experience but it requires you to think and be careful on your moves

What needs to be worked on is the summoner having a great increase of damage due to the CD reduced on the HH skills, same for elem, those two had the highest damage output before but now since the HH skills are spammable it boosted their damage without actually giving them damage

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2024, 07:12:24 PM »
Ranger and sorc are so easy to kill compare with sumoner and elem bro

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2024, 08:08:56 PM »

There is also other classes that can be 1bar, but still its not needed to boost them, because that would make a way more unbalanced game, archer is fine as it is, yes it became a bit more complicated to play it, at least now its not helpless and spam macro while running brainless gaming experience but it requires you to think and be careful on your moves

What needs to be worked on is the summoner having a great increase of damage due to the CD reduced on the HH skills, same for elem, those two had the highest damage output before but now since the HH skills are spammable it boosted their damage without actually giving them damage
Its now you need to hit cast slows + all debuffs it was still hard before but now its harder. You should also consider restrain is still not working. Other classes don't require hitting cast slows because they are not as paper as archer(Not sure about mage and sorc has halt). It was never hit helpless and then macro since the damage output has increased because you could just get 1 barred by some classes. We are not asking to turn it into a class which will 1 bar everyone. Now most of the classes can kill it with 4 skill hits without any debuff.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2024, 08:58:49 PM »
Yup

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2024, 03:00:08 AM »
Aook should go ask Proteus and come here brainlessly opposing others! What you said lacks persuasiveness, it feels like you're just a clown!
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2024, 03:09:48 AM »
the only clown are u buddy.

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2024, 03:16:07 AM »
You're just spamming this post to complain about archer requiring skill Wang, go take the piss somewhere else.

Most of us agree that archer is in a fine state, requires more skill than before which isn't a bad thing, you can't go braindead macro spam anymore.
Other classes dealing more damage than your archer while tanking more is maybe the problem and that's what most of us are highlighting through this post.

Now stop spamming pointless answer, everyone heard you're unhappy with archer requiring you to make an effort, maybe you should consider switching class, I heard ranger is in a good state also
Rider on the storm