Author Topic: Class balance - expirience share  (Read 14773 times)

dexcel

• View Profile
Re: Class balance - expirience share
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2024, 06:37:37 AM »
I need hp and the damage , im debuffing resi Not ele resi, sommuner can kill a sorc if your Lava gois in ( i know its hard ) but a sorc shouldnt kill you on Full Tank sommuner debuffs my Resi on 60% and my sb around 50%

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2024, 08:34:41 AM »
The damage of the archer is very low and should be increased. Now it can only be used as an auxiliary to play
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2024, 09:56:25 AM »
The damage of the archer is very low and should be increased. Now it can only be used as an auxiliary to play

The passives boost are bugged, your damage will get higher once they fix them

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2024, 05:16:08 PM »
As an archer,
Against summoner, I don't have stand any  they hit 5-6k without debuffs and they can also debuff cooldown.
Against hunter, Its a one way matchup I don't have any kill chance only thing I can is to run.
Against sorc, Very hard one I need to hit my every debuff and slow without getting halted so I can kill him I don't get halted again.
Against orbiter, I can't kill if he is on full tank simply.
Against elem, I take really high damages without debuffs If elem is on full tank does not die easily.

Did not make any test against other classes but the last update hurt archer very badly.

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2024, 03:13:23 AM »
As an archer,
Against summoner, I don't have stand any  they hit 5-6k without debuffs and they can also debuff cooldown.
Against hunter, Its a one way matchup I don't have any kill chance only thing I can is to run.
Against sorc, Very hard one I need to hit my every debuff and slow without getting halted so I can kill him I don't get halted again.
Against orbiter, I can't kill if he is on full tank simply.
Against elem, I take really high damages without debuffs If elem is on full tank does not die easily.

Did not make any test against other classes but the last update hurt archer very badly.

right!!!!all right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Archers need to increase damage! The damage is too low now!
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!

dexcel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2024, 05:54:22 AM »
What are you guys Taking ?

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2024, 06:50:39 AM »

Archer actually does more damage than before but they qq that they dont deal enought damage

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2024, 04:14:31 PM »

Archer actually does more damage than before but they qq that they dont deal enought damage
There are classes who can hit 6-7k without debuff to archer when you consider that archer is the class with lowest hp(I guess) and other defensive stats are not so high. Of course he can run away but in infernum if you get stuck you are dead. With the helpless change you need to hit your ele res debuffs with your slows at the same time. Also restrain does not work in infernum that is another disadvantage for archer. Archer is a bit off atm with selfbuff. I mean there are many counterplays against archer also like cd debuff, halt etc.

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2024, 04:39:08 PM »
Archer now requires skill to be played and it's not only about spamming a macro once your 100% debuff is in. The class is still in a very good spot, and even stronger now as it can support criters due to the 100% success block & dodge debuffs (which are in my opinion a complete mistake).

The problem doesn't come from archer being weak, it comes from other classes dealing more damages than they should if you compare their tankiness to yours as an archer. If they deal more damage than you, they should be as vulnerable as you are. That's the main issue at the moment in most cases.
Rider on the storm

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2024, 04:58:51 PM »
Archer now requires skill to be played and it's not only about spamming a macro once your 100% debuff is in. The class is still in a very good spot, and even stronger now as it can support criters due to the 100% success block & dodge debuffs (which are in my opinion a complete mistake).

The problem doesn't come from archer being weak, it comes from other classes dealing more damages than they should if you compare their tankiness to yours as an archer. If they deal more damage than you, they should be as vulnerable as you are. That's the main issue at the moment in most cases.
That is what I am actually trying to say thank you.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2024, 06:16:35 PM »
for hunter can farm in shinewood like others class can u make " Explosive Bodkin " aoe skill

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2024, 06:29:12 PM »
Hunter already deals about 55 to 60k full buffed on shinewood mobs, which is average for most classes. I don't think AOE Explosive bodkin would be balanced because aside of the PVE part it'd be too op for PVP.
Rider on the storm

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2024, 04:31:07 AM »
May I ask how archers kill summoners, hunters, moon elves, and rangers in the current version of Infernum? Please explain, what should an archer do if debuff is not 100% guaranteed? Summoners can kill archers in full defense suits! And if all the reduced attribute resistance of the archer hits, they cannot kill the summoner. Can you tell me exactly why? Is this what is called balance? Is the damage of an archer high? Can only escape? Why did he die before he even ran out?

wang162710

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2024, 04:36:56 AM »
Have a few idiots ever played with archers? Just farting here, can Proteus kill summoners with the same equipment? Can he kill the ranger? Can he kill the Moon Elf Summon? When the equipment strength is the same!
The current problem is that the archer's vulnerability and damage do not match at all! We can accept anyone killing an archer, but the corresponding archer should also be able to kill anyone! The current damage is unequal! You just don't admit it!

dexcel

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2024, 06:10:57 AM »
Talking about Balance and is QQ Why archers cant kill every Class 😂