Author Topic: Justac  (Read 15088 times)

Etanool
    • View Profile
Justac
« on: October 15, 2023, 08:57:05 PM »
Remove the effect when a new wave spawns, seems to cause some to crash and its just annoying. ( The RVR notice also triggers this ) FIXED
Increase the distance mobs will start to chase you after you attack ( currently 20m ) right now classes that can attack mobs further than 20m wont agro the mobs so you could just kill them without ever being attacked.
Increase the distance you can pull mobs without them despawning in new zone.
Decrease the hitbox of the gods in new zone ( last wave )  FIXED
Fix the runtime errors, they seem to occur more while entering a new zone or using alot of memory. Also during events when alot of people have multiple characters logged in same zone.
Make the new zone no party buff zone and remove the mobs spawning around Boundary Bridge and Angelspel Lake.
In the new zone spawn the next wave when its only 10% mobs remaining and despawn the old wave so you dont have to run around looking for 2-3 mobs that someone missed.
Improve the refinery system.
Allow us to turn on and off cc items and merge them.
Increase the render distance of players / mobs.
Allow us to switch weapon without losing our weapon buff ( To clarify, on ranger if you have Fine Kataria buffed and swap to another kataria you will keep the buff but if you would swap to a bow you would lose it. )
Some changes are needed for the tools/refinery/sarcophagus, theres already a good post about it: http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=1120.0
Increase the stacksize of all the orbs needed to craft sarcophagus to atleast 99999.
Remove the popup window after someone accepts party.
Start making some QOL changes, if you dont know what QOL changes are needed ask the V's and they can check with their members.

Start sharing more info about patches, for example i dont think anyone will be pissed because you guys ruined the surprise about the new stats on lottery gear.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 03:57:48 PM by Etanool »

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: Justac
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 09:01:42 PM »
@Etanool +1

Also modify ele and dim damage to scale in BG and Infernum as it does in new map. Damage prior to update for hunter and swash was around 12-14k full 8/8 now exact same infernum 12-14k. But new map all casters are balanced now it’s perfect. HP is also very high right now on bosses in BG really with any type of fight the hold up time the only classes that have a chance right now is critters for the boss.

Other than that I will say also positive, the new update is amazing and good content. Also hard as you made it obvious it’s intended to be. So from what I’ve seen so far I’m impressed you guys are doing a great job and it is bringing more players back. I understand everything is a process so didn’t want to just post negative or “what can improve”.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 09:05:32 PM by dabshiree »
- Driller

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 09:01:56 PM »
Agree with u

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 09:04:38 PM »
+1

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023, 09:11:53 PM »
+1

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023, 09:19:19 PM »
+1
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 12:51:48 AM »
+1
&
you could improve the drop because you use it so much time, instead of improving the statistics, they go down even though you use lvl 4/5 tools.
e.g. from a higher rune, you can also drop lower-level tools so that you can get them faster and get to lvl 6
You should think of something because, as you can see, players don't really want to do the first 4 runs.

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2023, 09:00:04 AM »

Decrease the hitbox of the gods in new zone ( last wave )

The settings are same for Goddess as well. Is there also a problem with Ancient Goddes?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2023, 09:27:39 AM »

The settings are same for Goddess as well. Is there also a problem with Ancient Goddes?

Goddess aren't that bad. The Gods are worst. Sometimes you need to walk with wasd cause by clicking on the ground you hit them even if you click like 5cm away...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Godlik3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2023, 12:36:09 PM »
+1

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2023, 12:37:47 PM »
+1
Rider on the storm

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2023, 03:59:32 PM »

The Goddess hitbox seems fine, maybe decrease it slightly. The Gods hitbox is the main problem.

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2023, 04:07:13 PM »
Yep wave 6 is ok as long as you use either f10 or ps 1.5

Wave 7 (gods) is just a nightmare and I even tried with ps 2.0 it's still complicated their hitbox is still a problem 
Rider on the storm

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2023, 02:48:41 AM »
addition to that :
Put infernum back to how it was working before, you need to use CTRL to attack ennemys and it only put in combat the guild.
Put Kaligo Boss back to be on 24/7, make no sense to keep it off while Ancient got removed, it wont bring more fight to Eclipse since Kaligo is still a single focus boss.

Bring back some MS on swash combo buff, and nerf the HH buff MS, cant catch anyone with that many MS removed.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2023, 03:04:59 AM »
Swash is fine the way it is. Doesn't need any more boost with the new stats and slow/stun resistance. Don't forget it's still a melee class and shouldn't be just a tankier archer.

Infernum is pretty cool that way because it needs more interaction between players and more rethinking about positioning .

Kaligo could be done 24/7 since it's really not bringing more fights in other areas.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(