Author Topic: Justac  (Read 15097 times)

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Justac
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2023, 06:50:33 PM »
Men me and kxorro have like 6 character. Full whaat u mean mr zero

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2023, 06:51:54 PM »
U leeave server tallk bullshit about rog now back sckk they balls and. Try to bee good comee on papaa

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2023, 06:53:13 PM »
And for closed the theme ur on rog " christmast guild " becauuse we dont acept u 😘

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2023, 07:21:59 AM »
Give us the option to revert the level of an item same way we can upgrade it to a higher one by putting 3x same levels

For example : lvl6 dark wings could be reverted into 3x level 5 ones, 10% ring res could be reverted to 3x lvl9s

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 09:52:55 AM »
Give us the option to revert the level of an item same way we can upgrade it to a higher one by putting 3x same levels

For example : lvl6 dark wings could be reverted into 3x level 5 ones, 10% ring res could be reverted to 3x lvl9s

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2023, 09:41:09 AM »
Updated post

JamesD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2023, 10:22:27 AM »
+1

thangwang

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2023, 09:01:46 PM »
+1
Our Home

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2024, 09:09:15 AM »
I really wonder if GM Team will actually do something about the shinewood refinery,or the level 1 -2 tools,cuz wave 1-2 are not worth to do at all.

Tbh, I have the feeling they just dont care since the ideas of change have been put up there 2 months ago but no reply.

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2024, 12:50:23 PM »
Remove the effect when a new wave spawns, seems to cause some to crash and its just annoying. ( The RVR notice also triggers this )
Increase the distance mobs will start to chase you after you attack ( currently 20m ) right now classes that can attack mobs further than 20m wont agro the mobs so you could just kill them without ever being attacked.
Increase the distance you can pull mobs without them despawning in new zone.
Decrease the hitbox of the gods in new zone ( last wave )  FIXED
Fix the runtime errors, they seem to occur more while entering a new zone or using alot of memory. Also during events when alot of people have multiple characters logged in same zone.
Make the new zone no party buff zone and remove the mobs spawning around Boundary Bridge and Angelspel Lake.
In the new zone spawn the next wave when its only 10% mobs remaining and despawn the old wave so you dont have to run around looking for 2-3 mobs that someone missed.
Improve the refinery system.
Allow us to turn on and off cc items and merge them.
Increase the render distance of players / mobs.
Allow us to switch weapon without losing our weapon buff ( To clarify, on ranger if you have Fine Kataria buffed and swap to another kataria you will keep the buff but if you would swap to a bow you would lose it. )
Some changes are needed for the tools/refinery/sarcophagus, theres already a good post about it: http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=1120.0
Increase the stacksize of all the orbs needed to craft sarcophagus to atleast 99999.
Remove the popup window after someone accepts party.
Start making some QOL changes, if you dont know what QOL changes are needed ask the V's and they can check with their members.

Start sharing more info about patches, for example i dont think anyone will be pissed because you guys ruined the surprise about the new stats on lottery gear.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
- Driller

thangwang

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2024, 10:16:11 AM »
+1 all
Our Home

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2024, 05:17:15 PM »
Still waiting for party buffs to get removed from CF this would help kaligo fights so much. If I go and easy kill enemies they will just party buff which is not needed at all in CF especially when loot from Kaligo is designed for 1 player.
Also please, PLEASE do not change infernum. This is the one place that skill wins over everything. All other places in the game you can win just by bringing multiple chars and outnumber your enemy, this infernum design was genius, and I also played a melee char in infernum and with skill easily won many fights. Skill > Numbers. GG on this again please do not touch infernum. The fact skilled solo players can shine and you can’t get VP overall it’s the best map we have. Look siege always the guild with double the numbers wins, look shinewood always the guild with double the numbers wins, and kaligo always the player who log full buffers. This map stands out in the best way! GG
- Driller

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2024, 05:15:02 AM »
Still waiting for party buffs to get removed from CF this would help kaligo fights so much. If I go and easy kill enemies they will just party buff which is not needed at all in CF especially when loot from Kaligo is designed for 1 player.
Also please, PLEASE do not change infernum. This is the one place that skill wins over everything. All other places in the game you can win just by bringing multiple chars and outnumber your enemy, this infernum design was genius, and I also played a melee char in infernum and with skill easily won many fights. Skill > Numbers. GG on this again please do not touch infernum. The fact skilled solo players can shine and you can’t get VP overall it’s the best map we have. Look siege always the guild with double the numbers wins, look shinewood always the guild with double the numbers wins, and kaligo always the player who log full buffers. This map stands out in the best way! GG

I would be fine with current version of infernum if they made the antislow and antistun buffs target aswell, currently if your playing a slowable class you are dead if you catch a slow since most of them lasts around 30 sec. ( Im talking about Bad Friends, Assistance and Disentangle etc. Not Free Will / Stun Protection ).