Author Topic: Justac  (Read 15117 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: Justac
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2023, 03:16:32 AM »
Kaligo doesn’t bring fights because you can still party buff inside CF. No team will do this for loot acquired only being for 1 person. If GM considers taking party buffs CF I think there would be many more fights and yes idk why it’s not 24/7 already.
- Driller

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
I agree to bring back the previous ancients, attacking everyone is pointless, classes melee have debbuffs from everyone, etc. and they are dying like flies, it often happens that your guild kills from same guild .
bring back kaligo 24/7 and remove pt buffs now with new ranking system shoud we fight for it and get more points
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 08:42:28 AM by shado »

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2023, 10:27:38 AM »
I agree to bring back the previous ancients, attacking everyone is pointless, classes melee have debbuffs from everyone, etc. and they are dying like flies, it often happens that your guild kills from same guild .
bring back kaligo 24/7 and remove pt buffs now with new ranking system shoud we fight for it and get more points

Well yesterday in infernum, the only critters that died are yours, i was playing knight, even if i got some debuffs you just need to move a bit to be out of the debuffs range

Let infernum as it is, it fun, hard, and actually fights needs us to think, react, and use our brain more to sustain our mates instead of just spamming macro and debuffs you need to communicate and watch who you target

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2023, 12:07:23 PM »
Kalligo doont briig fight because rog dont wana fight. I fght vs chn all time ican and they abusse full buff and we still won it self buffed. Just put kalligo 24/7

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2023, 05:26:16 PM »

Well yesterday in infernum, the only critters that died are yours, i was playing knight, even if i got some debuffs you just need to move a bit to be out of the debuffs range

Let infernum as it is, it fun, hard, and actually fights needs us to think, react, and use our brain more to sustain our mates instead of just spamming macro and debuffs you need to communicate and watch who you target

Dude nobody target knight if there are others players alive. Its like Drill saying "I didnt die". Nobody care, nobody even mention your name on any fights until everyone else is dead, thats the class you are playing.
Mellee cast class cannot do anything on the current system, you get 3x debuff cast that hit 100% on you (Hunter, elem, archer), if you dont play a ranged class and are close to the target of those spells, you are becoming useless just by having to move to the ennemys.

It make no sense to get debuff and hits from your allys, it make every mellee class unable to "kill target" because they have to stand away of the aoe pool.
Just check my swash on yesterday fight, I died more to AOEs and my allys then to any of you XD

Ancient was guild vs guild, siege are guild vs guilds, outside is with Ctrl target. Make no sense to have a zone where everyone hit everyone, the fights become meaningless and pointless.

You dont have to be afraid to lose fights if the setting change if you are that op with your character, try to think logically.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2023, 05:34:26 PM »
It's not like we have no melee casters... You need to use your brain more - the debuffa have a radius of 4m and your skills are 8m... You don't get debufs just like this. You died because we focuses you. Just stop here. You can't win other than outnumbering hard and that's why you are crying. We struggleing with the same problems and somehow we manage to win.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2023, 05:42:29 PM »
Dude we are talking about a problem with Infernum, not the fact you guys won 1 danm fight LOL

Stop seeiing it from a dumb perspective and see it as a actual play to play zone.

WHAT IS THE POINT to target your allys with your debuffs ? Just explain me this.

Ask your mellee players also what they think about it... You are playing a archer, ofc you didnt care. but you played zerk couple days ago, try to think from that perspective where you cant use a single spells cause you have 0 cast because your allys are casting on the same ennemy as you LOL.

Make no sense, and no matter what you QQ about winning with it, it doesnt make it more less stupid.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2023, 05:52:10 PM »
Just because you can't find a way of being useful in this area doesn't mean it's useless. I switched to zerk just because we had another zerk and no archer, so there was no point to play 2 zerks. I died few times on archer aswell cause of my Allie's debufs - bad position killed me actually most of the time. You have no cast because we debuff your cast.... You really think we are dumb? I've 3 cast debuffs as archer... It would be ultra dumb to not use them on a swash that needs cast to be useful. We just focus on debuffing and making you useless. I think everyone on our side likes the way it is and we really enjoy it. It ain't working without communication and using brain. Feel free to switch to archer/hunter/summoner/ranger/ele/mage/sorc/orbier . Seems you will win then.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2023, 05:53:31 PM »

Dude nobody target knight if there are others players alive. Its like Drill saying "I didnt die". Nobody care, nobody even mention your name on any fights until everyone else is dead, thats the class you are playing.
Mellee cast class cannot do anything on the current system, you get 3x debuff cast that hit 100% on you (Hunter, elem, archer), if you dont play a ranged class and are close to the target of those spells, you are becoming useless just by having to move to the ennemys.

It make no sense to get debuff and hits from your allys, it make every mellee class unable to "kill target" because they have to stand away of the aoe pool.
Just check my swash on yesterday fight, I died more to AOEs and my allys then to any of you XD

Ancient was guild vs guild, siege are guild vs guilds, outside is with Ctrl target. Make no sense to have a zone where everyone hit everyone, the fights become meaningless and pointless.

You dont have to be afraid to lose fights if the setting change if you are that op with your character, try to think logically.

Infernum is meant to be this hard, it was the setting before and actually it requires you to be careful when you move to not get debuffs, to not attack your mate or kill him
Also i said i played with knight because your mates are crying about melee chars getting fucked, but bro knight is a fucking melee char, i was in the middle of every attacks, getting debuffs, i see i get some i move away and try to attack the target from another point

It requires also the critter to think and not just put their only 2-3 debuffs and wait for auto attacks to kill, it actually bring more difficulty in the fights for critter (esepcially slayers) because char mostly played atm are weak to them, and the damage boost crit got actually makes them stronger in PVP, thus leading to my point, in infernum a slayer can actually 2tap 99% of the chars there, its fast, has high damage, high attack speed, and debuffs crit resi, in a team fight slayer is a game changer because of all the debuffs in the target is 1 shot for him

Your mates are crying because they play slayer, who is offensive based and not balanced between support and tank like knight or zerk
But knight and zerk are way less powerfull than slayer, so its the counterpart to his high damage effectiveness

Lets see it like this : Slayer is a DPS (crit resi and dodge/block debuff), Knight is a support/tank (dodge/block debuff), crit zerk is a support/tank (sb/resi/ele resi debuffs)

As a slayer you need to be careful when you get in the middle of the fight because you will be target first (damage dealers and strong debuffers are targeted first), knight is way too tanky in the begining of the fight and so is zerk, so they are not targeted first, if you guys don't like how slayer is right now, nothing prevents you from playing another class and see how slayer is strong against most of them in pure 1v1 situations (especially infernum)

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2023, 06:01:29 PM »
Ofc you liking it the day after you just won your first fight.
As I said for 3 times already, stop thinking about side and fight you did, try to think about how is this even a thing LOL.

And dont give me the "You didnt cast cause we debuff you"  Elem archer hunter can just spam those debuff on the pack of mellee players and not care about it, its 3x debuff 100% SUCCESS that you cannot dodge or avoid as a mellee class. It isnt about you beiing OP, you dont even have to put any debuff on me, no mellee class can phisycly plays when those 3 classes are combined.

Fights should be about who plays the best. Not about the numbers of AOE debuffs you have on your kit. Make no sense for players to get hit by ALLYS. Point and simple.

Try to remember sieges where there was the bug of making your own allys red. Everyone was complaining about it, because it makes fight stupid. Its the same thing with Inf but worst cause you are selfbuff and basicly die of AOEs without even beiing targeted LOL

I gave my opinion, feel free to give yours, but the zone has to many flaws as its.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2023, 06:08:32 PM »
Sieges were something different. You would kill a stamper on throne this way. You don't need to stamp but be able to take a position that makes you not getting AOEs.

We struggle with the same problems. You can definitely use the same debuffa on us. This area should stay like this to make it a difference. Otherwise you will just come with 5 chars and put debufs on us. Just learn how to play in this area. It's just the area you can't use your op tactic with "I bring 5 chars to debuf and 5 critters on auto attack" . It's the only way you can win and it is not working here. If I focus you you mostly have at least 2 of my cast debuffs. This is normally enough to make you struggle. If another cast debuff hits = GG . Now move on and don't touch the only area where your strategy doesn't work. Just learn a new one.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2023, 06:13:06 PM »
I havent used any critters except on Tesseris since i started play Swash, wtf you on about LOL.

Stop target me and target the zone we are talking about.

You are saying to change class or do this and this when those options should not even be considered in first place. I shouldnt have to worry about my allys when fighting ennemys.

Thats all. Point and simple.

You can keep targeting me or point specific scenario to prove that the zone is fine. But that prove nothing.

The simple facts allys and ennemys arent consider on a TEAMFIGHT PvP oriented Archlord. Is a flaw.
Simple.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2023, 06:32:51 PM »
I'm talking about the zone, telling you what I like about it and what you can change about it. If you don't care about your allies it's your fault. We always try take care of our ppl in infernum. If you are on a target and we focus you WD automatically debuff our ally with AOEs . So ye... Just learn how to play the zone. All I can say.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2023, 06:42:31 PM »
For that thing mr dreadlord won 3vs3event or 5 v5 event

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2023, 06:46:42 PM »
Ofc you gotta bring a topic out of nowhere. First get your own character done and stop talking like you made any of these. You never won anything because eijun played for you and character belongs to kxorro. Now go learn some English if you even try to work there. None can understand what you mean beside "mrdreadlord" and 3v3, 5v5.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk