Author Topic: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes  (Read 11246 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes
« on: August 14, 2023, 11:03:15 AM »
https://clipchamp.com/watch/pZ6H5qTiOy3

Currently as you see in my video, party buff's and bugging under CF portal is being abused daily. To the point to even get players interested in this content fighting under these conditions are nearly impossible. I think CF should hold same conditions as Battle Square just like you did in the battle square event. Players can get guild buffs, but no party buffs. It already downgrades us to lower levels, stacking party buffs on top of that and having the option to bug the portal so no one can even teleport into CF and self buff is abuse. As you see in the video. I will also open a post for suggestions so you can see that numerous players and the majority of server would also agree with me.

This is a serious issue to alot of the active players in game, please post positive feedback and if you dont agree with my idea please respond as to why. Thanks guys - Driller
- Driller

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
Re: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 11:10:28 AM »
I totally agree that the cf conditions right now are not fun to play right now when you can just go inside the portal and use full party buffs to block entrance  the same rules as battle square event should be applied for cf because it will help the new players to try get some boss and make the fights more interesting .
inside cf no party should be allowed to make it more fun and challenging

- Hildaliv -

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 11:33:53 AM »
It is indeed time to do something regarding CF and the current settings of that world. You have close to 0 chance to survive once you enter and the opponent has already party buffed and glitched into the portal.

Disable party options and apply settings similar to the Battle square.

It will make the game more enjoyable and challenging.
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 11:36:15 AM »
It has been a problem some people have asked about for a very long time.
I agree it would be a very good thing to do, it would also make solo players and/or new players capable of getting their hands on kaligo without having to face fully buffed guilds glitching the portal.
Just the fact some people glitch the portal should be forbidden.
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 12:30:35 PM »
To be honest we did report that people were glicthing into the portal to prevent themselves from getting targeted, you said you will look into it but still nothing is done

Also yeah party buffs in CF is too much, BS event showed us how the fights are better at these levels without any party buffs because one guy can actually try to get something

It the party buffs should stay on the sieges, eclipse and the others area because it can be used to level faster and boost the farming char

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2023, 06:17:18 PM »
I agree - currently there is no chance for a single guy to even go inside CF.
Disable party inside but make us use guild buffs.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 06:32:22 PM »
i wouldnt mind to have CF on "no party" conditions.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 09:13:26 AM by D0gm4 »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 09:59:03 PM »
yea will be much better for solo player or new one

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2023, 02:26:26 AM »
1、

Stand in portal is traditional way in low lvl map, like bit 49 、bit 79.   

It requires strategys to pull and push

2、

if party / guild buffs too strong , it need nerf about all maps , not just in CF

that's the fairy way

nerf all party/guild buffs and strong the char itself.

Ok i guess i did not play back then, when it was a tradition to bug under the portal so your enemy has zero to no chance in clicking on you. To me it sounds like a bug being abused in a strategic way of giving your enemy less of a chance for the fight to even be fair. If the goal here is fair, then you should not be able to "bug" under any portal, especially CF where most players are undergeared and ofcourse low level.

Well i would love for guild buffs to be nerfed everywhere, would you like to also take party buffs out of eclipse? and HH? im perfectly ok with that also. But on a realistic note, eclipse party/guild buffs are needed for players to farm, and for team fights. General Tesslon is not made to be solo'd therefore requiring a party, therefore requiring party buffs also General Tesslon dropping multiple drops meant for a party based off the loot. Kaligo in CF on the other hand is not, it drops 1x box, meant for ONE player to farm. Which shouldnt need party buffs if its meant to be a solo task? If team mates were to be involved its strictly off of PvP, and for that party buffs is not needed, not if players can already die 1v1 solo buffed in CF. All other content most players do not die 1v1 due to end game uniques, CF we dont have that. So this plus low level is a task of its own. Lets really work together and think on this one Lure, a lot of players have came to me about this issue and it would help the community as a whole to make this major fix that makes sense in all aspects. Thanks - Driller
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 02:28:55 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2023, 04:48:49 AM »
Hello,

I dont like party buffs in CF either,
but the problem come that new players will be affected if they cant rely on CF items to grind a bit.
If we come at a point of removing party buffs, then rewards for low level should includ maybe true gear or CF gear without stats but with stones lv3. Then new players would have a way to grind solo.

As of the party buffs, I dont think anyone enjoy much the full party buffs scale fights, it doesnt rely on skills to win and you cant kill anyone who has party buffs.
I suggested long ago to NERF party buffs by ALOT and bring each solo class power on their own.
Party buff should be a addition, not a necessity, so on that note I agree with @Lure.

Alot of rework could be done, if GM or Admin want to lean on that direction, I would gladly help any way possible.

Thanks
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2023, 06:15:05 AM »
LOL, the best thing is to cancel all party buffs in everywhere. make sure everyone can be killed within 2-3 classes. and update mage skill, make mage powerful to fight with personal buff. That would be more fun, and more player want to make there gears OP.

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2023, 09:38:17 AM »
if you completely remove the party buff, then they would have to rebalance not only the mage, there is also a big difference between other classes.

and in CF we dont need pt buffs its my opinion, mobs are easy to kill etc, and the fights are different than in eclipse, you don't have the best neck rings so don't tank that much  , in other like eclipse the fights are really interesting longer, not in a few seconds you eliminate the class if you get a few

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2023, 06:09:04 PM »
I also vote for no party buffs in CF!
Also the first point of Amoswar sounds interesting and could be very helpful for new players.

peace

axiom
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2023, 08:53:43 PM »
Agreed!

First time playing JustAC again I was leveling in CF and at one point I quit due to discouragement after I wasn't able to get past entrance after repeatedly getting PK by a full buffed party group camping the entrance (exactly like the video Drill showed except I was noob with no gear and instantly died over and over again). Irony of this story is that I wasn't even farming Kaligo. . .

Thank you for posting this,
-Axiom / Str1ker
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 08:56:47 PM by axiom »

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2023, 09:32:34 PM »
Excuse me, but what will this change do? You will block the party buffs, then you will immediately ask for a ban on entering whole groups because there will be more Chinese anyway and still you won't do anything. This change won't help. If you want to win something, you need to organize more people.