Author Topic: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes  (Read 11253 times)

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2023, 09:54:49 PM »
Excuse me, but what will this change do? You will block the party buffs, then you will immediately ask for a ban on entering whole groups because there will be more Chinese anyway and still you won't do anything. This change won't help. If you want to win something, you need to organize more people.

Numbers doesnt matter if you cant buff yourself before diing, you can just go all together and hope for the best or wait next floor with the same strategie and do the same.
The damage and tank output of full party buffs players and selfbuff is more then double, just makes it hard to fight or you need to bend to the same strategy as them.

But yeah the balance will still be unfair on people with full gear vs players without it or good combos, but that will always be a case with Archlord on any map
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2023, 10:21:10 PM »
Excuse me, but what will this change do? You will block the party buffs, then you will immediately ask for a ban on entering whole groups because there will be more Chinese anyway and still you won't do anything. This change won't help. If you want to win something, you need to organize more people.

If you read my above suggestion, and all the other's following it, you would clearly see what this change will do. How could anyone ask for a ban on players entering a map in the game? lol thats silly to say the least and getting off topic. We all know currently "CHN" we will call them as that is their guild, i wont call a side by anything other but they clearly have more active players and possibly geared players also. Which should be MORE of a reason as to why party buffs should not be needed in CF farming Kaligo as Kaligo is meant to be farmed by ONE player you see? Ill also speak for myself to your next topic which is to this amount of players a solo player would not have a chance to do anything, and feel free to watch any of my latest youtube videos where i clearly DO a lot. I am in a guild, but in a time zone where sometimes this puts me in a position of "solo play" and this change would also help ME. Also many players in this similar position agree! If im solo, in CF where all my enemies have the chance to be as geared as me, but in the end we are all solo buff, i have a 10x better chance at landing kaligo in the end vs whichever char another side is also trying to farm kaligo with. It levels the playing field and makes it fair, and it seems a lot of players also agree with this and want this. I also think this would bring the activity of more solo players attempting to go for kaligo bringing MORE fun fights! Overall i think this would be a win in all aspects. There is siege and eclipse/tesseris/general tesslon content for "more players" but infernum is a mix of both solo and group content, and kaligo is meant for solo content. So make the buffs follow suit. Any other questions feel free to send them my way as this is a topic ive thought on for a while now and am very passionate in getting this change to happen. Thanks - Driller
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2023, 02:52:23 AM »
As a player to u:

Driller, i know ur feelings

as "BURBA_CZ" said:

" This change won't help. If you want to win something, you need to organize more people"

Driller, recruit ur guild members and help them become stronger , organize them to fight

To be a guild leader , that's now u need to learn and something u could do with that much passions on game.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 03:01:27 AM by Lure »

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2023, 03:14:05 AM »
That's not true Lure and you know it.
3 of the RoG members are worth more than 10  of the CHN members (you can be mad for that but you know that's a fact).it is NOT the issue at stake nor pointed out and you're again skipping the points trying to claim it's about numbers.

It is about :

- Glitching the portal (which has been reported probably a thousand times and never fixed) to not get targeted -> This should lead to a punishment because that's like a bug abuse (or fixed, even though I dont believe it).

- Making the conditions in CF just like they are in Battle Square since the event with the removal of party buffs for various reasons including the level downgrade.
-> It would lead to longer fights, with more challenging conditions. Give the solo players to prove their worth and strength, and give them a chance to get their hands on Kaligo. This would also prevent any type of spawnkilling in CF from party buffed people so others can farm CF for themselves If they're not interested in Kaligo (referring to Axiom's post).

Now my question is simple, if you are that confident in your numbers and abilities to hover EVERYTHING in this game even if that has to mean everybody want to leave the server because of your guild. Why do you refuse any kind of change in the conditions, what are you scared of ?

Have a nice day y'all,
Nymeria
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 06:14:15 AM by Nymeria »
Rider on the storm

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2023, 03:47:11 AM »

You only have Three online active players, shouldn't it be recruiting?  :o

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2023, 07:49:24 AM »
Still talking about numbers, we don't have only 3 active players, but its all related to timezones, dogma, hildaliv, drill, bosscrit, proteus, splash, tassa, sauron, me

Thats more than 3, yes we will recruit but thats not the issue here

The issue is that when someone bugs inside the portal you cant even defend yourself, because you cant click and target the guy, numbers wont do anything you need to understand that, the full buff is nonsense for a boss that is made for one player, if it was made for a team then it should drop more things like tesson

You need to try to understand what we say instead of being stuck in your idea of the numbers dping everything while we did prove you wrong in fights multiple times

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2023, 08:54:23 AM »
@Aook

strategie here:

"wait next floor with the same strategie and do the same"

It seems that most people have not participated in BIT 49  , so think stand in portal is "bugs", i get the points

bcuz , im a bit 49 players before, so i think it's quite normal

btw, if it's possible to open bit 49? hahaha,  tbh, i miss it a lot.  :)

there is no need for very precious items comes out there, missing some beautiful times of youth there. ^^

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2023, 10:16:11 AM »
Bit 49/79 were as much of a shit show as CF with the portal glitch, and I did report it many times back then but just like now it has never been fixed.
But there was no case of full party buff spawn killing in BiT, even portal glitchers were sometimes not able to kill people entering (as there was also a delay to attack people).

If you miss such kind of a place/playstyle then it appears really strange that you keep down voting the changes asked towards Kaligo, as they're likely the same conditions.  ???
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:18:04 AM by Nymeria »
Rider on the storm

Dwaynee
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2023, 10:22:18 AM »
+1 for guys, what is the enjoyable about waiting in next floor on full pt buff? Its totally kill the game in cf. Who'll win? Not the best team, just one who are faster to camp on next floor. Where is the fun?
Also talking about the numbers, we were 4 in solo buff you were 5-6 in full buff and you still lose. No party buffs in cf would be more enjoyable. Also if a new player start game can be farm there with the event uniqs and stuffs what he can farm from lightning or poison, just have to refine a resistance stone....

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2023, 10:39:11 AM »
@NYMERIA

if i remember correct, it was some time in bit 49 (like 2 sec ?  long time ago, i almost forget)

if u rly read my saying:

"if party / guild buffs too strong , it need nerf about all maps , not just in CF

that's the fair way

nerf all party/guild buffs and strong the char itself"

then ur questions, kaligo change too ^^

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2023, 11:17:52 AM »
@NYMERIA

if i remember correct, it was some time in bit 49 (like 2 sec ?  long time ago, i almost forget)

if u rly read my saying:

"if party / guild buffs too strong , it need nerf about all maps , not just in CF

that's the fair way

party buffs actually double the stats (sometimes triple them) of every class, its too strong so yeah there is a balance to do here

BUT Kaligo as we said is meant for one player because of the drops which are one for each boss.
Since its meant for one player only, why allow party buffs? Also his HP are set to be easy to kill while being selfbuff and even if ungeared.

Meanwhile for eclipse its a leveling zone so party buffs improves the speed and efficiency of leveling, for Tessris/Tesslon they are made for team fights because of the drops and the amount of them spawning and the area covered by their spawn.

Bugging in portal shouldn't be allowed, either they fix that, either they apply sanctions to players who do it (it can be warnings or temp ban, GM will decide of course but i don't think a perma ban would be ideal)

As for BiT, it got replaced by Ancient dungeon which is now Infernum, and to improve Lydia we already said that her drop should be reworked and GM will look into it if most players agrees.

So no i don't agree saying that BiT needs to be back while CF settings are similar and the drops you got there are now in Infernum

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »
@NYMERIA

if u rly read my saying:

that's the fair way

Oh I do agree party buffs are too strong, especially since the uniques have changed. Back then on old server you could pk with self buff some full buffed ppl (fun times with mage lol).

The issue at stake in this post isn't about nerfing party buffs (which do deserve one for every place). Here it's about restricting them and making CF & Kaligo just like Battle Square.

It will bring far more than just the party buff changes, given that in the current conditions people can block the entrance BECAUSE of the party buffs (trust me with the gear everyone have, it's not so easy to solo kill a guy on self buff in cf)
Removing the possibility to use party buffs in CF will cancel the ability to block the entrance "so easily".
Rider on the storm

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2023, 12:01:33 PM »
Most players agree that party buffs should be removed. Disable party options from cf and let's move on @JUSTACTeam
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2023, 04:47:42 PM »
Lure did you even play BIT ?
cause from what i remember Bit is the same conditons we ask in cf so are you sure you played ? or can you read properly please

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2023, 06:15:04 PM »
Lets be clear.

The issue about party buffs and killing on spawn while on portal always existed.

BIT was the same as CF is currently.

There are 2 possibles changes, just fix the portal so you cant be in it and is actually an object
or
Make CF a non party buff zone.

There will never be a solution that will make everyone happy, which is why i agree that the real problem is the current party buff power gap.
#FixPartyBuffs
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3