Author Topic: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes  (Read 11258 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2023, 06:22:27 PM »
Lets be clear.

The issue about party buffs and killing on spawn while on portal always existed.

BIT was the same as CF is currently.

There are 2 possibles changes, just fix the portal so you cant be in it and is actually an object
or
Make CF a non party buff zone.

There will never be a solution that will make everyone happy, which is why i agree that the real problem is the current party buff power gap.
#FixPartyBuffs

+1
+1
+1
- Driller

MorllokBR

• The Brazilian Butcher
    • View Profile
Re: CF/Kaligo Issues and Possible Fixes
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2023, 07:18:59 AM »
As a new player who doesn't have 8/8 equipment and only 6/6, this problem in CF/Kaligo, ruins the fun, I'm just not anyone's enemy, I've been playing for a while now and I can't make content unless eclipse.
Every moment there are 6/7 full buff players to kill me without even saying the reason, they continue to do Kaligo when they are already full (but I understand that, however much I think it's wrong).
No guild recruits so that we can battle against and in this one, my people and I are getting discouraged, because if we don't put money in the game to buy equipment, we won't get them by farming.
I think removing these party buffs is a great start.
Perhaps like the old BIT, disallowing these unique 6/6 would be good for solo/new players.

Thank you very much in advance!
+1
+1
+1

-Viserion  8)
-Brazil  :'(

#FixCF
The Brazilian Butcher

/\
 _         )( ______________________
(_)///////(**)______________________>
            )(