Author Topic: Some feedbacks  (Read 18756 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Some feedbacks
« on: June 05, 2023, 04:05:46 PM »
hello all

I received some feedbacks from solo players

my advice is joining a good team,

game has 3x big  guild ,and Rog or Batard is good for NA/EU players

im a player too, i have working time , i couldn't stop 24/7 pks happen when u lvling up/farming etc.

if u want join Rog try to /w D0gm4 and Batard /w  Amoswar, ofc if u CHN player try /w me i could offert some help too

a good team will help u a lot when u lvl up to 120 and become more stronger

Have a good day

Friend

• View Profile
Re: Some feedbacks
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 04:32:06 PM »
well from personal experience, new players cant join the 3 existing  somewhat active guilds, because they all been privatised and with personal invites only or 8/8 gears only , ppl keep saying to join guild to get help to build your char/gear  but im confused if we are playing on same server because there are no new players joining  somewhat active guilds because strongest guilds don't allow new players to get stronger:< i can't speak for CHN guild because i see new players poping up in theyr circle but i dont see growth from the rest of the major guilds, i might be wrong thats just my encounter and observation, i would love to hear from some '' new player '' experience how they been looking around the guilds what was the interactions like.

and im not trying to be rude or cope with the fact that everything is fine, i havent been active myself for a bit today i come online ,

this is the state of 10 hours being online ingame chat all chat open

noone wants to see justac going down,  but no comunication from  the justac team and coping with things like  ''just join guild''  or ''be patient'' , things like that makes this picture a reality that starts to sink in slowly..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 04:48:59 PM by Friend »

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 04:44:24 PM »
Man delete this stupid bitch volunteer, hes using hes power in discord, hes killing ur server even more😂😂 This retard monkey dont even know this game, hes totally brainded. Hes iq is same as a 2 yrs old guy

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 05:28:24 PM »
The only new players chn got are chinese coming baxk from other servers

The problem comes from lack of communication, lack of events, lack of new content, players are getting tired of the game and stopping one by one

Cherry on the cake the new chn V starts abusing his power on discord by putting people on timeout for no viable reason, he should stay neutral but he isnt

Said alli wanted to, please justac team do something

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 07:34:39 PM »
About the game state, GM should be aware of the problems by now.

Nothing V can do more then what we did or do...

About @Lure and discord, he's new and I will look into the situation so lets not jump to conclusion before having all the facts.

Have a nice day
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 01:51:57 AM »
The only new players chn got are chinese coming baxk from other servers

The problem comes from lack of communication, lack of events, lack of new content, players are getting tired of the game and stopping one by one

Cherry on the cake the new chn V starts abusing his power on discord by putting people on timeout for no viable reason, he should stay neutral but he isnt

Said alli wanted to, please justac team do something

they are not back from other  servers u think

some of them r totally new for jsutac

we doing jobs, making videos(etc), help adults players which play AC in theirs youth

u want new players, i bring

u want some fight ingame , i bring

then what's im wrong ?

even benifit from players and server i advise :
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=1032.0

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 01:56:18 AM »
well from personal experience, new players cant join the 3 existing  somewhat active guilds, because they all been privatised and with personal invites only or 8/8 gears only , ppl keep saying to join guild to get help to build your char/gear  but im confused if we are playing on same server because there are no new players joining  somewhat active guilds because strongest guilds don't allow new players to get stronger:< i can't speak for CHN guild because i see new players poping up in theyr circle but i dont see growth from the rest of the major guilds, i might be wrong thats just my encounter and observation, i would love to hear from some '' new player '' experience how they been looking around the guilds what was the interactions like.

and im not trying to be rude or cope with the fact that everything is fine, i havent been active myself for a bit today i come online ,

this is the state of 10 hours being online ingame chat all chat open

noone wants to see justac going down,  but no comunication from  the justac team and coping with things like  ''just join guild''  or ''be patient'' , things like that makes this picture a reality that starts to sink in slowly..

for friend:

somehow , guilds is what u saying

in my sides, we recently helping 4-5 players build theirs gears etc, they solo before, and we recruit them, help them

they not full gts

for all of us :

Complaining can never solve problems

only 'doing' will get what u want

for me:

im tired of drama, no matter in game or dis

i have try my best for server.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 02:01:29 AM by Lure »

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 02:10:58 AM »
You want more activity Lure? Help all players, just not players willing to stamp thereself to Chinese. Ive helped all players from all sides, the in-game issue currently is chinese botting, chinese racism, chinese down talking players and making fun of 9/11. GM responding to my tickets saying "Thank you, the issue has been reported" with a follow up of well, absolutely nothing. Now to the point of the new V of the chinese chat banning me on justac discord for no apparent reason. THIS does not help the state of the game. Its fine to fight, its a game. But respect is a big thing and chinese lack all of this. As for the GM's and staff they have recently said updates or "something" is coming so thats that. But my feedback is currently there is enough abuse from the chinese side, you were supposed to get "V" as a trial, and stooping to level of your members and taking things to a level of outside the game abusing your powers on discord i think you no longer should hold V. You have been aware of what your members tell me related to racism in game and threats since i can also provide picture proof in detail where i keep you, and both the other 2 V's for the most part updated. And you have done nothing. You laugh it off, this doesnt represent anything of what the chinese side needs, your hurting not helping. Thats my feedback, Stop botting. Stop being racist. Stop making fun of in real life events that happened in other countries. Do better - there is always more you can do. Dont claim youve done it all, when you think this. Re-read what i just typed
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2023, 02:31:14 AM »
for drill:

I have no time to see a disorderly discourse

for EU/NA player:

we try youtube either, it make no sense

only Dany back from 4-5years away from justac

but bilibli make sense, we make 10-20x new on our YY

900+ players QQ groups

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 02:51:10 AM »
for Lure: dodge what i said all you want, your already abusing your powers as the chinese V. Wasnt there a similar occurance of the last chinese V? Also ive made the same amount of videos, if not more recently via Youtube. This discussion was never of this. I donate to this server, i am very active on this server, and im also trying to make quality content and i wont continue to play here nor donate if this is allowed i dont care how many videos you make on bilibili doesnt change a V abusing his powers. Your V should be taken immediately. Also cracking down on botting once again needs to happen.
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2023, 07:38:31 AM »
server is not only u donate

if u rich engouh , buy server , not qq there

im tired of ur drama

and why u best damage mark back?

Do you think GM will always be used to you?

in my side, someone donate 50-100k CNY , how many do u donate ?

don't be like a children.

in my opinion,

Rog 50% quit is becuase of u ,  break with us guild  and so mad and crazy in game
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 07:40:55 AM by Lure »

olvado56
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2023, 07:42:56 AM »
why would someone give a shit about how much u donate, when there can be 100 ppl donating instead.
restart the server

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2023, 07:57:06 AM »
Rog quit because of what admin made of stage 3, then the 20 people we had, half of them left because once again of the lack of communication, the fact that GM didnt do anything to players that got reported eother for spam, racism, and making fun of IRL related content

But the problem is that YOUR members are the one starting to insult, spam, say racist slurs, we told you to look at your members, drill did start some mouth fights before, we all can agree on that, but most of the time its your members that started it all, you guys decided out of nowhere to kill dogma when farming, then you say that its us who decided to start war? Man just open your fucking eyes on what your members are doing, manipulating facts, insulting in a language we dont know so they can make you think we started insulting you while we just answered them....

Welp thats it im done, remove V from Lure for once i hoped that he would be a good chn V, seems like i was wrong

Also you say you bring fight??? We are 10 in Rog, i can tell you, when we get on, and want to fight, do you think we wanna fight against 26 people???
Even worse when we were 3 in ancient, we killed your guys in 3v3 and 3v5, the round after they were 10
Dont fucking ashame yourself by spealing non-sense

Have a great day guys

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2023, 08:14:08 AM »
you tell the true, we have like 26ppls online for archlords fights

then, u mean a good V is asking ppl not fight ingame ? let a pvp game become totally a farming game ?

that's what u need ?

Actually, whether it's V or not is not very important for me now

if not, i have more time accompanying my family instead of arguing with you here

Complaining or targeting me does not make the game more popular

by doing , and make rog great again, we need  opponent

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 08:48:05 AM »
you tell the true, we have like 26ppls online for archlords fights

then, u mean a good V is asking ppl not fight ingame ? let a pvp game become totally a farming game ?

that's what u need ?

Actually, whether it's V or not is not very important for me now

if not, i have more time accompanying my family instead of arguing with you here

Complaining or targeting me does not make the game more popular

by doing , and make rog great again, we need  opponent

Did i ever tell that we should stoop fight? No, but you guys want to fight and we do, but dont fucking bring 3x our numbers when its like that, its not fun for anyone and just makes people dont want to come anymore

Also by saying people shouldnt insult like how it is right now coming from your members, some of them even made chars to insult other players, "Drilltheimbue", "Hildrilly", and aven one insulting domga  "D0gm4an"

Well we all know that mouth fight is part of the game, but please your guys are just going way too far by insulting too much, spamming in shouts and chat, and even fucking celebrating 9/11

Lets not forget racism btw

Yet all you did yesterday just proves that you are not ready to be V for now, because you just mute people for no reason, your so called drama is caused by CHN, people say what they think, yet you mute them out of the blue