Author Topic: Some feedbacks  (Read 18862 times)

Shank
    • View Profile
Re: Some feedbacks
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 09:38:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAH u think ure good V cus u bring 26 ppl for a dead AL battle??? Man you are worst Volunteer this game ever had. You know nothing about this game, you are just a pupper who use google translate to be ”professional”. You are a scumbag who are using abusing hes power fuck piece of shit. Fkn Chn botters think ure good, such retard players😂😂😂

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2023, 11:18:34 AM »
Speaking for myself the reasons that I decided to quit are linked straight to my real life and work.

The main reason I decided to sell my char instead of keeping it for a potential comeback, is because the admins of Justac don't seem to care much about the server's state.
Many things in the current conditions are not right. People asked for 24/7 Ancient/Kaligo (spoiler: still closing at tesseris time).
Many people asked for updates and things to happen, result is nothing was done yet.
Main volunteers (D0gm4 / Eijun) not being allowed to communicate about the future of the server is probably the cherry on top, given how dead is the server at the moment.
Aside of that, the constant lack of support and ignorance from the justac team towards the issues in game (toxicity from some players, constant harassment and bashing, monitored botting..) didn't help either.

The justac admins wake up only once in a while to make some events (and spoiler, even when they make event they find a way to make it twisted, just look at best DMG forcing ppl to stay awake whole night due to the extra delay).

Justac has the best server but the worst admins.
Not to mention that everytime CHN have had a V for themselves, it ended up taking a wrong turn with the V abusing of his position (cc what happened yesterday on discord).

Cheers, gl & hf.
Nymeria
Rider on the storm

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2023, 11:28:38 AM »
Sadly we see the best server going down. I really enjoyed this server and really liked the content(elites, uniques, party buffed Team fights) but currently gms/admin seem not to care at all. Bugs not being fixed(which makes critters mostly totally useless) , no interesting events (bonus exp, bonus cc or free uniques for 1 month aren't great events). This server has such a good potential but is ruined by its owners who don't care about the server. I remember stage 1: events, gms online and helpful. It was a good time. Now it's just a waste of time sadly. I would even come back if there would be some changes but it doesn't seem there will be any...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2023, 12:10:51 PM »
well from personal experience, new players cant join the 3 existing  somewhat active guilds, because they all been privatised and with personal invites only or 8/8 gears only , ppl keep saying to join guild to get help to build your char/gear  but im confused if we are playing on same server because there are no new players joining  somewhat active guilds because strongest guilds don't allow new players to get stronger:< i can't speak for CHN guild because i see new players poping up in theyr circle but i dont see growth from the rest of the major guilds, i might be wrong thats just my encounter and observation, i would love to hear from some '' new player '' experience how they been looking around the guilds what was the interactions like.

and im not trying to be rude or cope with the fact that everything is fine, i havent been active myself for a bit today i come online ,

this is the state of 10 hours being online ingame chat all chat open

noone wants to see justac going down,  but no comunication from  the justac team and coping with things like  ''just join guild''  or ''be patient'' , things like that makes this picture a reality that starts to sink in slowly..

for friend:

somehow , guilds is what u saying

in my sides, we recently helping 4-5 players build theirs gears etc, they solo before, and we recruit them, help them

they not full gts

for all of us :

Complaining can never solve problems

only 'doing' will get what u want

for me:

im tired of drama, no matter in game or dis

i have try my best for server.

complaining about server being empty is not an empty complain, its  a cry for help for owners of this server to see whats the reality inside the game, if u don't complain about server being empty and pretend everything is fine[just so u can farmfree, then you will lose the server because it says to admins everything is fine and no change is needed, i show you the picture of full days chat 0  WTS/WTB players  or any sign of life, this was not the case and was never the case of archlord , the chat was booming with all sorts of trades and chatter was part of the game.The owner of this server has to make a decision of listening to what players that play the game and understand whats good for players and rework the path of the justac is going and adapt with modern days or be the big tech corp that does not listen to theyr players and run this server to the ground and its clearly shows where are we all heading towards right now.I can't even begin to understand how is this fixable. is the game  too much grindy? adapt to players of 2 hours gameplay a day meaning easier access to resources so players dont need 8 months for 1 full set? players who have 8/8 gears it got devalued already so theres not much loss anyway, are we going to sacrifice the server in order to keep the 8/8 few players happy that they have monopolised the game resources anyways?things in life gets deflated in price and we had fun with it but maby its time for some diffrent change in order to gain new experience/revive server?experiment with the server balance allow the players to get access to the upgrades, game is for pvp as you all say so gear up and go fight,now botters bot free and ofc noone will say nothing bad because its up for grabs to bot free...
10 players at the top guild online in the game for biggest battle inside the game lol that feels  super sad, always same 5 players online only fighting all around the game bosses/resources, this is not a complain this is a cry for help..
P.S clearly it can work with less grindy game as the other server is a living proof.. economy balanced/pvp packed/monster hunts/items accesable to everyone/ events/ justac can be so much more if the owner of the server just took the time to look around and implement new brave changes
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 12:35:35 PM by Friend »

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2023, 01:14:41 PM »
Well I have enough money to fund all 3 sides with CC when it was very obvious no one else cared to buy CC.
Doesn’t change the fact your abusing your V power. Maybe you do need to go spend time with your family if your letting your emotions get the best of you and your chat banning people for no reason you still have yet to give a reason for your abuse of power. And you still ignore the fact your side has made 9/11 jokes and racist comments to me for weeks now with no action being taken at all. Your guild beg me for wings, beg me for CC, beg me to buy gear. But you brag if a play that spend 50-100k CNY? Half your guild eating for the rest of the year because of me so let’s not start a pissing content about money I’ll buy your ranger and sell it to merchant for all I care.
Focus on the facts, your abusing your V and 100% favoring your side which once again is abuse as V you must stay neutral and you failed.
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2023, 01:17:34 PM »
And also @Lure if you think I don’t deserve best dps title. How you got your title? And Shao? And Crazy? Because me Proteus, Nutela, Nymeria, and Hildaliv stayed up all night protecting the area so you guys could further beat the highest damage. And Shao got title by default of an accident on my part making both videos on my PC of my damage and my best friends damage. So be thankful. Have a good day
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 01:27:47 PM by dabshiree »
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2023, 02:14:35 PM »
And also @Lure if you think I don’t deserve best dps title. How you got your title? And Shao? And Crazy? Because me Proteus, Nutela, Nymeria, and Hildaliv stayed up all night protecting the area so you guys could further beat the highest damage. And Shao got title by default of an accident on my part making both videos on my PC of my damage and my best friends damage. So be thankful. Have a good day

It was me not Hilda QQ

But to be honest @admin and @GM, just look at the few active players that asks you things, communicate with us, stop being in a cave and do something

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2023, 02:16:02 PM »

But to be honest @admin and @GM, just look at the few active players that asks you things, communicate with us, stop being in a cave and do something

« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 02:48:37 PM by Friend »

CHN-Ohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2023, 09:09:51 AM »
To stop, the thief shouted catch thief game, insult, slander, insult, ridicule, always you start, so quickly stop, you say laws I feel sick, for Drilll, you are a shit, a few days ago you scold my wife, so quickly stop your ugly face, as long as you in this game day, we CHN and you fight to the end.

Manny Pacquiao

CHN-Ohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2023, 09:13:29 AM »
Now you go on the game and see for yourself who is controlling Carriigao, Drakness is Batard is eijun, blind your eyes

Manny Pacquiao

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2023, 10:37:31 AM »
Bro you expect respect when your members says the n word, joke about 9/11, and insult litteraly all the time for nothing, not alone they also make char to insult people

Just stop qqing man, just accept that you didnt want to respect others, they wont respect you either

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2023, 11:59:38 AM »
stop here, and prove ingame

i will ask gm delete this post

reduce insult and if find could send ticket

ty for all

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2023, 12:49:37 PM »
stop here, and prove ingame

i will ask gm delete this post

reduce insult and if find could send ticket

ty for all

There is no need to delete, just tell him to bring this in dms with the guy that is involved instead of going all out there, btw we still wait for update info, hope it will be soon

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2023, 04:35:05 PM »
Insults come from all sides and guild. Even from me

Nobody can say who started it, and everyone feel entitled to their truth.

Fact is insults has become a normal thing, since people hardly want to prove it in game.

Every side wins and lose. Nobody has a perfect record and can win everything.

Part of the game to improve and Justac is more about teamfight then solo power, so it's all words, nothing factual.

Just keep it about the game and not IRL and it would help alot.

Have a nice day yall
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

CHN-Ohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2023, 09:22:19 AM »
In my opinion, eijun, you are not a good person either, since you said we were slaves a long time ago, do you think you did a good job? You are just helping your own guild as always, so don't pretend to be a good person here, disgusting, we never take the initiative to make trouble, often you use the Internet advantage to kill us, and then ridicule us, abuse us started, so who do you expect to respect you? The Chinese will never respect you

Manny Pacquiao