Author Topic: Some feedbacks  (Read 18856 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Some feedbacks
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2023, 09:28:14 AM »
Attacking eijun as a player - yes ! As a player he might be delusional and have shitty attitude. As volunteer? He is doing his job really good and 99% fair for all and also carrying about players who don't show him much respect as a player. The thing is - eijun can split being player and being volunteer which every volunteer has to be able to. Lure can't be a fair volunteer cause he act towards enemies as a player in volunteer cases. That's the difference between eijun and lure.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2023, 12:47:48 PM »
Attacking eijun as a player - yes ! As a player he might be delusional and have shitty attitude. As volunteer? He is doing his job really good and 99% fair for all and also carrying about players who don't show him much respect as a player. The thing is - eijun can split being player and being volunteer which every volunteer has to be able to. Lure can't be a fair volunteer cause he act towards enemies as a player in volunteer cases. That's the difference between eijun and lure.

ShizoJun

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2023, 04:18:03 PM »

ShizoJun

the voices ...

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2023, 04:11:50 AM »
tbh

In fact, all V's are dedicating their time and energys to server

No matter  Amoswar or D0gm4 is respect and top player of server

Heartfelt words:

u don't know how hard it is

we stop fight and all saying farm server and boring  , updating , etc.

we begin to fight , then saying it's too hard ,game need change. etc

Neither work, life, nor game will be 100% what you want.

a little tired these days

have a nice day all

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2023, 04:49:25 AM »
In my opinion, eijun, you are not a good person either, since you said we were slaves a long time ago, do you think you did a good job?
I never hide behind what I said.
Im 100% confident in saying I did my job and way more then I shouldve as a V. And I will continue to do so until server is gone.

About me as a player, you know what led to me beiing your ennemy. I said in my post that I do insult to, im not crying when I get insulted if its within Justac rules. I never tryed to ban a player I didnt like or used any power for myself or to influence a change.

You are just helping your own guild as always, so don't pretend to be a good person here, disgusting,
About me helping ONLY my own guild, that is 100% false.
As a V, no matter who whisper me, i will awnser to the best of my knowledge. I became a V by helping others, I NEVER asked for it, I did my work toward the community and worked hours on end to fix multiple situations.
I still do it even when im mostly inactive.
As a player, I helped players from all sides, there are still ennemys im friends with and have fun with. You were one of them too at some point. Its only normal to help my people before the ennemy as a player, I was also a leader for a long time and had alot of responsability toward all of my members, so your accusation make no sense.

we never take the initiative to make trouble,
That is false. ALL your alliance ended because your guys wanted DROP and SPOT and killed allys to take them and you PROTECTED them instead of controlling/punishing them. Say Thanks to "Hubo" the slayer who farmed 20/24h on Xmas Tree. And recently your members who killed D0gm4 during his farm time.

often you use the Internet advantage to kill us, and then ridicule us, abuse us started,
I have similar pings to multiple of you, I dont hide behind it to justify a lost. Winner has every right to look down on losing team, there is still a way to do it, but people tend to insult
CHN has been look down by most of the community for a while that is a fact, but dont forget you were more my allys then my ennemy in all my years of playing.

so who do you expect to respect you? The Chinese will never respect you
if you respect me, I will do the same. It has always been my policy and will for ever be. If you want to pk me or to insult me, be sure to be ready.
There are only a few people who hate me openly that matter, CHN and Proteus. I can have argument and trouble with others, but it get fixed with discussion (Driller/Davewiz are good exemple)

We are all waiting for some news stuff and things to do, lets hope that things can improve and that we can enjoy the game again.

Enjoy Summer
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2023, 05:15:18 AM »

Dang im splitted between Ty and Fy :P
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2023, 11:31:47 AM »
In my opinion, eijun, you are not a good person either, since you said we were slaves a long time ago, do you think you did a good job?
I never hide behind what I said.
Im 100% confident in saying I did my job and way more then I shouldve as a V. And I will continue to do so until server is gone.

About me as a player, you know what led to me beiing your ennemy. I said in my post that I do insult to, im not crying when I get insulted if its within Justac rules. I never tryed to ban a player I didnt like or used any power for myself or to influence a change.

You are just helping your own guild as always, so don't pretend to be a good person here, disgusting,
About me helping ONLY my own guild, that is 100% false.
As a V, no matter who whisper me, i will awnser to the best of my knowledge. I became a V by helping others, I NEVER asked for it, I did my work toward the community and worked hours on end to fix multiple situations.
I still do it even when im mostly inactive.
As a player, I helped players from all sides, there are still ennemys im friends with and have fun with. You were one of them too at some point. Its only normal to help my people before the ennemy as a player, I was also a leader for a long time and had alot of responsability toward all of my members, so your accusation make no sense.

we never take the initiative to make trouble,
That is false. ALL your alliance ended because your guys wanted DROP and SPOT and killed allys to take them and you PROTECTED them instead of controlling/punishing them. Say Thanks to "Hubo" the slayer who farmed 20/24h on Xmas Tree. And recently your members who killed D0gm4 during his farm time.

often you use the Internet advantage to kill us, and then ridicule us, abuse us started,
I have similar pings to multiple of you, I dont hide behind it to justify a lost. Winner has every right to look down on losing team, there is still a way to do it, but people tend to insult
CHN has been look down by most of the community for a while that is a fact, but dont forget you were more my allys then my ennemy in all my years of playing.

so who do you expect to respect you? The Chinese will never respect you
if you respect me, I will do the same. It has always been my policy and will for ever be. If you want to pk me or to insult me, be sure to be ready.
There are only a few people who hate me openly that matter, CHN and Proteus. I can have argument and trouble with others, but it get fixed with discussion (Driller/Davewiz are good exemple)

We are all waiting for some news stuff and things to do, lets hope that things can improve and that we can enjoy the game again.

Enjoy Summer

What Eijun said is true, i'm still friends with him, on first two stages i was in his guild until he decided to disband, then RoG opened their guild to us and i joined them, became enemy in game but still friend outside of it

Whats funny about it is that eijun helped me like D0gm4, Nyemria, Nutela, Driller, Hildaliv, Proteus and Dave to get gears on my knight, and even more to craft uniques and do the title

I also got some advice from him and the others, and Neyla even helped me along with Ivar to play knight better, and look now, i can handle a bunch of you for some minutes before dying

Yes i can't kill that much, but my point is when i play knight i need to stun some debuffers, i need to tank so my mates can group up together, i need to win some time for them, no matter if i die or not, no matter if i kill someone or not

What i HATE is when in equals number i kill some of you, then right after this, you will have twice our numbers and a fucking camera following me to actually see every of my movements, and if you dont find me, you use /go because you know i will be bothering y'all

Personnaly i enjoyed the fun fights we got, sometimes we have some with some few your members in CHN, and they have respect for me so i respect them, but one thing i would say : most of your members just show disrespect to me thats why i wont respect them either, they started it by killing D0gm4 while farming while we all agreed to let farmers alone, and now you want to put the blame on us but all you do is show how dumb your move was because some of your members want to quit because of that situation you put them in nad the game is not enjoyable for them anymore

I even do still talks to some batard's members, i enjoy having fights with them because there is RESPECT between us

Why am i saying that you would say? Because i want to show that you, yes YOU are the one to blame in this whole situation, you should be calming down, thinking about what you did and how to maybe try and talk instead of just insulting everywhere everytime for litteraly no reason, still no later than 2 days ago Peppapig did say the n word again, still you didnt talk to that member and tell him to calm down, WHILE D0gm4 and Eijun would have to, and if they wouldnt stop they would probably take screenshots of what they say in game, and report to GMs

I belive Lure tried his best, i still want to, but if you guys dont fucking want to face reality then just stop QQing that we dont respect you because you are the ones that made everything to lose our respect

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2023, 01:23:06 PM »
If u wana join chn almost need 3 vacine pfizer

😂😂🥱

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2023, 07:55:18 AM »
To @Lure

Dear Chinese Volunteer,

I would recommend u to start doing something as a V and try to keep the server populated.

So I would suggest u to go and do some botchecks in your timezone for your own members who are each and every spot in eclipse with ~120/130 level rangers,and preventing other players,even new coming players from playing properly,meanwhile having 8 slotted gear for themselves, but as many people say,botting is a lifestyle,I bet ur members can agree with this.

As well as,I am sure your members enjoying butchering level 114 players and their buffers in eclipse,you didnt had balls longer time ago even on old server to play EQUAL NUMBER pvp,and it didnt changed,however your members farming new players or people who just came back to the game too.

I wonder why did u get V at all.

I would like to see in the next 3vs3 - 5vs5 tournaments Chinese Teams,you have had enough botting for 200 players to get their gear,so let #CHINARISE.

If you are scared to join,i think EU&NA would agree to let you play 5vs3 or 6vs3 to have equal chances.
Peace out.

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2023, 10:28:17 AM »
@GABESZ6

hello,

Firstly and importantly,  a lot of chinese players here, and Not all of them in my side.  900/200 ppls QQ group i can't know everyone.

some of them is totaly solo players like Khnosu Sam Jmaowang and so on.  I have invited them to join my team, but what I got was to refuse.   Everyone have their rights to choose how them want to

play.

i 95% time don't do bot checking , bcuz some of my side doing it already in my time zone. GM have received tickets and doing something. and other reason is sometime i do it , i kill botters. i being

scolded.   

I use a huge time every day to answer Chinese players' questioning of server if u join our QQ group u will see how many question i answer EveryDay. something it's quite easy for u but

hard for them. example: Download and register Game.  i need write .doc to tell them 、teach them、encourage them.   

as for every event , i explain EVERY EVENT to my side , to all of chinese players in chinese.    they have interesting , they will join like battle squre challenge. they adult, Not children.

as for level 114 players , i don't know what happen to him.  every V is an player finally .  we couldn't stop fight everytime and everywhere as AC is PVP based game

as for EQUAL NUMBER pvp,  sometime ur sides have more, we lose, we don't say anything.  i don't know why it mention.  Win or Lose is quite Normal thing in my opinion. like killing or being killing in

a pvp base game.

As for 30 Days, 13 Hrs, 38 Mins, 46 Secs later's update, everyone is expecting, so do we.   take it easy , sir, CHN always here.  :)

Have a good Day Ingame or Life

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2023, 10:34:14 AM »
@Lure please recruit more CHN players, as you do not have enough. If me and 2 other guys log..its game over for CHN. They must result to botting 24/7 and farming like this you see? I think the focus here is you need to recruit good players. You say CHN is adults? Then should be easy to understand PvP. Wether i fight you eclipse or infernum it seem like im fighting bots...so i hope recruiting is going well. See you in game - Driller
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2023, 10:54:38 AM »
@DABSHIREE

we have engouh guild members, but In some aspects  i agree with u , some of them don't have good macro /  pk skill .

bcuz some of them totally new of this server.  some of them even don't use macro before.....

i teach them how to use and see buff and debuff.   This requires a lot of practice, not to be completed overnight...

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2023, 11:14:15 AM »
Where is 200 people? I just see 10 chn with 20x bots

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2023, 11:19:47 AM »
@Lure ok great news. I hope they listen to you.
- Driller

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2023, 11:29:22 AM »
STFU Lure you peace of shit, you are just a rat, trying to use your V power in discord, not even good in the game, dont know anything, just a farm4food player. Learn to play and learn to win any tornament you peace of shit. Chinese players will never be good in this game, only in botting😂😂😂 Hey Lure when was the last time any chinese team won a ”best team award?” HAHAHAHAHHAHA Fucking dog shit players just delete the game peace of shit