Author Topic: Battle Square babysitters  (Read 7225 times)

rredlin

• View Profile
Battle Square babysitters
« on: February 28, 2023, 02:05:47 AM »
Battle Square I know its a PvP area, but the guys that babysit the boss fights don't give an inch! They max out there character to that floors max and use minus ToAs to never lv up, so they can do this all day and night. Ive checked , over the past 3 weeks, only they can run it, I m not joking .... all day and all night. its like 4-5 guys all and they have a set schedule for each of them. no one can get the boss fight, they are hording the Authority of looser Orb, its needed to refine the lv 2 and 3 combination stones, and complete the quest. Kind of not fair to the other players that spend money on CC when they play to be blocked out of something we should have access to.

Just saying ...... Haters gonna Hate

OK I figured it out ! its a room full of underage kids in some 3rd world country and the evil overlord is forcing them to get ALL the orbs or else no pudding cup for you.....

I have spoken
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 05:03:57 AM by rredlin »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Ground babysitters
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 04:51:33 AM »
Hello,

First its probably "Battle Square" you want to speak about, not Battle Ground (race vs race world)

Secondly, its 100% normal to hold as much items as you can to make yourself and your team the needed items.
Since you need multiple items to refine the stones and the boss ONLY spawn every 1h which mean there is a limited amought of items per day.
The stronger team/player will hold it as much as it can and people who are weaker wont have access to the drop until the boss are free or you kill the player farming the boss already.

This is a PvP game, everything is related to PvP, bosses are ONLY for 1 player, not all player who kill a boss get the drop.
So no, this is not something you SHOULD have access to, this is something you SHOULD fight for.

Also, there are less used floor like lv50 and 70 where you can drop items to refine lv2-3 like you said,
but the "authority of loser" Needed to refine LEVEL 4 combinated, have only 1 floor where it drop, so it leads to stronger players winning always.
Level 4 refine have only a 10 to maybe 20% chance of success depending if you use lv2 or 3 stone, so dont think anyone will hand over for free their chance at getting them

http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=773.msg3010#msg3010

Feel free to invest as much gold and gear your character as strong as those players have to win, then you can come complain about any abuse. But killing players to keep a boss aint.

Have a nice day.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: Battle Square babysitters
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 05:09:43 AM »
Seems like its my turn to come play in Battle Square
- Driller

rredlin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 05:14:04 AM »
Thanks on the BG vs BS, my bad. Im just frustrated. So basically I need to join a guild who can help or give up on any hopes of making some of these lv4 stones for my own self? The bosses on any of the floors are easy. and I ran the BS from grd floor up to lv 6! I did the work. Not asking for a hand out and I built my toon to PvP and Farm. not to just pvp lower lvs players. OH and you only have a limited time to hunt all 4 different bosses, which spawn randomly, not in any order what so ever, or else you risk going over the lv for that floor, thus no longer able to access.

Yeah well, I tried.....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 05:16:34 AM by rredlin »

rredlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 05:17:33 AM »
Seems like its my turn to come play in Battle Square

Ill be there.....

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 10:57:22 AM »
take some friends and kick their asses
they're only strong when you're alone
if you come same numbers they die and cry

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 08:59:48 PM »
Battle Square I know its a PvP area, but the guys that babysit the boss fights don't give an inch! They max out there character to that floors max and use minus ToAs to never lv up, so they can do this all day and night. Ive checked , over the past 3 weeks, only they can run it, I m not joking .... all day and all night. its like 4-5 guys all and they have a set schedule for each of them. no one can get the boss fight, they are hording the Authority of looser Orb, its needed to refine the lv 2 and 3 combination stones, and complete the quest. Kind of not fair to the other players that spend money on CC when they play to be blocked out of something we should have access to.

Just saying ...... Haters gonna Hate

OK I figured it out ! its a room full of underage kids in some 3rd world country and the evil overlord is forcing them to get ALL the orbs or else no pudding cup for you.....

I have spoken

rredlin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 09:43:43 PM »
Your funny, hope you didn't quit your day job .....

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2023, 10:59:10 AM »
Your funny, hope you didn't quit your day job .....

i did and went to BS full time  8)