Author Topic: Account Retrieval (need admin's help)  (Read 6064 times)

zulejh
    • View Profile
Account Retrieval (need admin's help)
« on: March 19, 2022, 04:05:59 PM »
Hello,

I played Justac Archlord about 2 years ago. I had a boom of nostalgia and want to get back to it! However, upon trying to log in it prompts the error that my password is wrong. I am 100% sure that my ID and Password are correct, perhaps it got reset due to the long period of inactivity?
I would try retrieving a new password but I've forgotten to which e-mail my account was registered. Could you provide me with this info maybe? I can provide you with my username/password...I could even give you the exact details of my character and the gear he had for confirmation. I have tried creating another character under my old character's name and it says the name is already taken. If an admin could reach out to me I could give confirmation of my character's name and the full inventory he last had (what I can remember which is like 85% of it). I would greatly appreciate if someone could look into this as my sentimental value to that character is too high to let him slumber in the past... Thanks!

Best Regards

W4b
    • View Profile
Re: Account Retrieval (need admin's help)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 04:07:48 PM »
so you played on old server that burned

this is new server

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 04:14:35 PM »
Hello,

I played Justac Archlord about 2 years ago. I had a boom of nostalgia and want to get back to it! However, upon trying to log in it prompts the error that my password is wrong. I am 100% sure that my ID and Password are correct, perhaps it got reset due to the long period of inactivity?
I would try retrieving a new password but I've forgotten to which e-mail my account was registered. Could you provide me with this info maybe? I can provide you with my username/password...I could even give you the exact details of my character and the gear he had for confirmation. I have tried creating another character under my old character's name and it says the name is already taken. If an admin could reach out to me I could give confirmation of my character's name and the full inventory he last had (what I can remember which is like 85% of it). I would greatly appreciate if someone could look into this as my sentimental value to that character is too high to let him slumber in the past... Thanks!

Best Regards

read this: http://justac.net/News/Notices/172.html
http://justac.net/News/Notices/173.html

zulejh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 04:25:42 PM »
If that was the case, how come my name is still unavailable? I can't create a character under my old character's name and trust me...it's a very specific name that I'm sure nobody else could have thought of...

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 04:31:23 PM »
Hello, we offered name reservations for the first month after the server was opened. If you have any further questions, please contact me via the Helpdesk http://forum.justac.net/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=newticket and provide your account details.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 04:41:00 PM by Game Operator »

zulejh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 04:41:59 PM »
I never used HelpDesk though. Is it possible to carry this conversation over on Discord PM? If yes I'll give you my discord, if not give me the helpdesk details and I'll download and install it and contact you there somehow

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2022, 04:50:24 PM »
I never used HelpDesk though. Is it possible to carry this conversation over on Discord PM? If yes I'll give you my discord, if not give me the helpdesk details and I'll download and install it and contact you there somehow
If you check the forum, there are options.

HOME - HELP - SEARCH - HELPDESK - PROFILE - MY MESSAGES - MEMBERS
You go to HELPDESK.
Post New Ticket.
Add a title for the ticket,and write your things you want.Thats all

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

zulejh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2022, 04:52:02 PM »
Thanks just sent my ticket, big thanks guys and looking forward for answer. Cheers

noizy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 03:50:22 PM »
If you check the forum, there are options.

HOME - HELP - SEARCH - HELPDESK - PROFILE - MY MESSAGES - MEMBERS
You go to HELPDESK.
Post New Ticket.
Add a title for the ticket,and write your things you want.Thats all
ahahhahahahaha  :-* :-* :-* :-*