Author Topic: Memories  (Read 11741 times)

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
Memories
« on: August 15, 2021, 01:39:29 AM »

Hello, this is forum event suggested by one of players. Post a screenshot from Archlord Justac (screenshot from official server Codemasters/Webzen is allowed too). It has to be your favourite picture and tell us a story connected with picture. We wait for your happy, sad or touching stories (several or more sentences). Each memory will be rewarded by small gift. Justac team will choose best stories that will get additional rewards.

Rules:
no multiaccounts
one post in this topic
posts event related only (spam will be removed, if you have question about this event: send PM please)
screenshot must be with story/description  (tell us why is your favourite)
include character name for reward

We wait until the end of this month for your screenshots.
trivia test trivia test

Amoswar

• View Profile
Re: Memories
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 08:55:19 AM »
My best memory of Archlord is probably the first time I got the Archlord on Justac.

After years of losing it to the ennemy sides and beiing unable to even bring up a good fight.

My friends and family showed up, we made character from scratch in a week, splitting uniques to have everyone beiing able to attend the battle. All activ players showed up

My brother "Madmage" on "Ovni", which made me play the game in the first place, showed up after years of inactivity, and brang with him new tactic to make it harder on ennemy side to target me as the stamper.

Here is the video of the Archlord fight : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFzofMJGpE&t=114s&ab_channel=Shankbaba
made by 1 of oldest RetardMafia member, Shankbaba.

There was literally scream of Joy and Cry on that day on Teamspeak and we got very emotionnal. It meant everything for many of us who were always on the losing side and kept pushing toward greatness.

I took 2 more Archlord after this fight, and everytime it was incredible. Now I can rest and help new coming leader who want to take on the challenge.

Thanks for all these incredible memory and a Big thanks to everyone who contribuated to make "RetardMafia" a good guild these past years and my one and only home.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 09:03:48 AM by Amoswar »
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 12:35:53 PM »
My best memory ever was created in Justac era of eclipse
During the Covid outbreak i meeted a friend named Reynara, which became very soon one of my best friends ingame but also in real life :)
We shared many memories together, joyfull, sadness, and many challenges which poped up on our journey.
One of the best memories is him and me fighting against around 15 ppl alone, we both were on TeamSpeak laughing and enjoying the game as it was.
But to be even more interesting we meeted our friend Flock, and many other people which are our union now. Sometimes the fight can be turned into a lovely story and friendship.

and short video from the story 2:25min :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ODrmeM02QU&ab_channel=NutelaJustac
Char name: Nutela
To be continued :) .. .. .
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:13:16 AM by nutela »

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 01:19:53 PM »
Hello it is me Revenge a.k.a Tatlisey or Galadriel. The story of my favorite moment it is based on the time i was in Archon Server at Webzen. I am playing this game since ep3 codemaster at brumhart server. During webzen time i joined Static when Icihigohollow was the leader. I tried getting experience about siege during this era. When webzen announced that there  will be a transfer to new Archon server we decided to join there and let our dreams come true. It was time to lead a guild. I have created a guild named Justice at the begining recruited around 20 people but when it is come to Sieges we couldn't register because of the rule that including being created earliest at the server. It was 10.07.2010, i got the Static guild from Scoobs and finaly registered for a siege. Normaly in our ally we had some German friends also it was supposed to they come for help us but guess what. It was the same moment when Germany was playing a semi-final world cup match against Uruguay. That's why our German friends didn't come to siege. Anyway siege wasn't that bad, it was under control until the Enemy Stamper come with invisible and start stamping when last 5minutes left. We had only 1 mage in guild which was played by Seyfullah and guess what. He lost connection during the siege and couldn't come back again. When i realize we don't have the mage, immediately i went back to city bought the detect scrolls came back to throne but couldn't manage to find the stamper...It was my first and last chance to take a castle. I never managed to register for a castle anymore and after a few months i left the game due to real life things. Everytime i remembered it i just wanted cry. It was my cildhood dream, it was so close but couldn't make it.

After 3 years Justac gave me another chance to make my dreams come true. It was the time to take Revenge ! Me and my 3 cousins Pashaa, Zarakikenpachi and Winchester we started justac together. I created the Static Guild and the time came for first siege. It was Static with 4 people vs PKU4LIFE with 20 people. As expected we couldn't manage to go throne during siege. We were 4 people in same room together with my cousins. I saw the hopelessness in their face and i told them i have a plan b. We have waited until last 5 minutes i got the invisible from ranger and started stamping, mean while we managed to kill their only mage and my cousins kept killing him on the way to the throne. And yes we did it, We got the castle exactly with the way we lost it before. We took our Revenge ! I still can't forget the moment how we celebrated it together...I will be always thankful to Justac even just because of that moment.

Later i became archlord twice, had many amazing sieges and fights, last minute stamps, wins, loses but nothing could take place of that moment when we take our first castle.

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 05:11:25 PM »
My best memory was created in Justac. I found there a great guild and many old friends from Codmasters/Webzen times who gave me the opportunity to become Archlord. (Thanks for LostRelics and Ally)  8)

On Justac I also got my first Castel back then with RebelsInc and SonofZeus who helped me with it(Kumpelblase its me)

6twink
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 03:22:47 AM »
99 cast/cool down sorc was fun! One of my favorite memories was playing with this sorc.

Character name: Chef

https://youtu.be/wKr0Ka52tPk

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:41:03 AM by 6twink »

CovenSuperior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 03:01:00 PM »
Ah sweet memories!

This was my first day on Archon server after transfer from Brumhart, back in time when Webzen was still a thing :D Joined a cool guild and went to ice realm to provide some additional slow for one of our guild members. Good days when everything made perfect sense on Webzen. Community was nice, Webzen was nice.

And sadly, the last day for me on Webzen Archlord. Wanted to make 96, and then I dropped Archlord. Just until now! Not Caliesta relives her best days as a 97 Swashbuckler on Justac server. Sadly, it felt like the game was dying and it was just... not good enough :D but will always keep amazing memories!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 03:05:05 PM by CovenSuperior »

okoń
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 04:48:32 PM »
Hello to all veterans :)

This is my oldest screenshot of my first char when I started in 2007 Codemasters ep2. I still have it as a memory :D
Long story after in Reborn, PolishElite, SZWADRON, LCN, Bastylion
many good fights for castles, funny gvg fights, pk rides, and our leader was first 99lv on server! We won archlord battle too! so many good memories!
You can see gold shop bots on screen :D Bots & bugs this is Archlord :) but you know what? I don't care, it's still great game!

And now here I am. Same char same place, but 14 years later Hard to belive that someone still keep this game alive, thank you Justac for that! I have chance to back in time now and play in one of most beloved games again.

Pozdro dla wszystkich :D

D0gm4
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 06:46:57 PM »
Hi, i just got asked, to post it, snice he is banned on forum :)
[this is posted for Ca1n.]

---------------------------------------------

Hi to all ,
i m Cain and know me all (i think)   I start the game before 4 years but i stop play last 2 years . My best memory's in game it's 3 :

1st) . my first guild in game it's RM and this guild with GameOver and China help me for take the Archlord title

2nd) . Admin make me Volunteer with 2 my characters  for 5 months , i make many Events , and i help many new players . but i tell to admin remove me from Volunteer because I want to respond properly to all these ridiculous and toxic players .

3th). i take 3 castles one Saturday . with help from RM , Brazil , and China
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 11:19:21 AM »
Hello,

My adventure in Archlord started in 2008 Code Masters Episode III, continued on Webzen  and ended up here on Justac.
From a guy that played the first half a year with no stones or reinforcement potions in gear who manually pressed on 1 and 2 buttons to recover HP and MP, to a dedicated, motivated, power & knowledge hungry, hardcore fighter, it was an amazing journey full with trial and error moments, a constant race to the top between me and other players and I must say, thanks to great competition I pushed the limits and evolved.
Win or learn, it was the mindset that brought me the best memory I ever had in this game.
It was the moment back in 2014 when PKU4LIFE, the guild I lead at that time here on Justac, a small united and extremely well organized team, worked together all the way to the top and won the first GvG competition organized by Justac Staff, being the first guild that won the tournament and ended up receiving the most awesome hot looking Gold Crown.
It felt amazing, the great happiness and exhilaration of fighting and winning over the strongest oponents, the perfect coordination of my team,  couldn't make me more proud.
All the information gathered over the years, turned into knowledge and knowledge is always power, power to make the difference.
I am thankful that this game still exist, with good and bad, the pvp system is one of a kind and the best by far compared to any other mmorpg, old or new, none of them is a match for Archlord.

Thanks to everyone involved in this great memory.

Sincerely,
X7000.

InGame name : Trick
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 06:15:44 PM by Cobra »
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 03:36:21 PM »
Ingame Char Name: Riza
I've been playing since 2007 so there have been a lot of great memories over the years.

One of the earliest ones is from the beginning, when a friend introduced me to the game.
We started as Knights at the time, but after Lv 46 we decided to switch classes. My friend told me that Sorc was fun, so I started one too.
I remember us grinding in the afternoons after school. This screenshot is from one of those days.
We had a lot of fun even though we were complete noobs at the time and constantly forgot to switch on the TOA On/off. 

Another great memory was when I got my first castle. A lot of friends came together and helped me get it.
I took a screenshot shortly afterwards.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 06:54:29 PM by Destro »
Destro | Riza | Hashira | Hawx

"Not a perfect soldier, but a good man."

Kynareth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2021, 08:52:50 PM »
Heya Folks,

I'd like to share my memories.

I wasn't familiar with mmorpgs until i saw a Belgian movie called BenX in 2007. It's a good movie, if it's still around somewhere, should definitely watch it. Short story: it's about an autistic boy that mixes up the real world with the game world. The game in the movie was no less then Archlord.
Besides the fact that it's a good movie, i was attracked to the amazing graphics of the game.

I logged in to the game and made moonelf ranger, named Isiaku. I was astonished by what i say, such a detail: the details on the lace undergarment, the bouncing twins, the skill effects, the amazing environment,... it was all breathtaking..
So i started leveling in the area where the screenshot underneath was taken. While i was enjoying the detailed environment, the soundtrack Limelite hit me. Instant goosebumps. I guess you people all had the same experience, you are watching a great movie, suddenly the music starts and lifts you over the edge. I fell in love with the game.

Later on i met fantastic people on Evengarda en the guild Acheron (Cobra, Kozza, Makiawell, Blixtra, R3born and that knight Philip..). We all had amazing times: killing frenchies, going for castles in sieges, lagging like hell in the dungeons when the Archlord hit his 'let it snow' skill,... I had so many screenshots,Those were the CM days.

I left a few years later, Webzen was different somehow and had to go to university. Studied hard, met a girl, made her my wife, got kids,..time flew. You all know the drill, well at least some of you.

In january 2020 i stumbled on my old YouTube channel and was redirected to the Archlord soundtrack...Limelite. Instant warm feeling and backflashes... I found out Archlord was gone, but there were still some private servers out there. That is how i arrived here.

I have a lot less time to play, but still hope to have an amazing time here. Meet some people, make buddies and just have fun.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:55:29 PM by Kynareth »
All Boudaries are Conventions

D0gm4
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 07:35:12 PM »
ingame char: D0gm4
---------------------------------------
During all those years, of uncountable nice Archlord moments, this picture reflects all emotions at once for me.

It was created at the very last day of Webzen,
meanwhile my union (oldest Urzark Union) came together, had a good time and remembered moments on Archlord.
it was very emotional.

Friendship, loyalty, PvP, massive Sieges and enemies to fight respectfull.
This is Archlord for me.

Im very glad, that justac gave us a new home and made us able, to meet our old friends and enemies to create unforgetable moments again.
Enemies became friends and friends became enemies.
Even after the fire, Justac kept going and im very appreciative for that.

Stay safe to all of u, let us continue to create new memories together.
*lets stay tuned, for the future, Justac planed for us. i believe, it will surprise all of us.

https://ibb.co/B4zzv2Y
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:33:01 AM by D0gm4 »
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

Withered

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 06:53:15 PM »
My ingame character is Withered.

So it has taken me a while to select the picture for my participation. I struggled, as I didn't want it to be too cringy.
I have tons of screenshots, from my first hours and days in the game to joining my first guild and having the first castle. I have thousands of cherished memories.

Most of us play this game not only for the calming PvE, the nostalgia and the PvP system but due to the sense of connection with our friends.
This game has made a massive impact on my life - not only have I found friends for life, that later turned into real life friends. But I also found love.
I found people that shaped my path of life, due to whom I even changed my course of studies and directed my work life into my current direction.
That went with me through the good and bad times of growing up.
That turned night into day as we spent endless hours of gaming together.

Ingame these were the most loyal guildies, even though one friend - Aryi - is missing here.
This screenshot reminds me of the time when everyone logged in again to say hi, having all my dear AL friends united in one place.
Thanks for everything to all of you.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 06:56:24 PM by Withered »

driessensempire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2021, 11:58:06 AM »
https://ibb.co/b65krqn

it is far from a good pictures unfortunately but its a reminder of the time before server burn when ROG and union had way more active players/friends/family who played side by side for many years.
we laugh,fight,argue,discus,cry,etc all together but we had each other. the server burn destroyed our time/money spend high lv chars who could deal serious damage to our enemies but wurst of all. it made us lose many friends who could not see any light of fun anymore in the game after such a huge loss which is all the time heavy underestimated by some.you cant bring back what got destroyed,life/game goes on but the scars will never heal,anger doesn't solve the problems either. we have fallen deep why a few of us are struggling to crawl out of this pit,seeking for more fun and glory moments on a server who see the burn as a opportunity to beat the once most successful team ever. they even manage to get their own enemies to ally with them just to keep rog down in its pit....

one day we will rise again or we'll drag you all down into the pit with us.

grs Blitzflower