Author Topic: Memories  (Read 11836 times)

annebonny
    • View Profile
Re: Memories
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2021, 06:45:05 PM »
my best memory in AL was the first time i killed Ignatus with my first knight (vikingdu13)
 this pic is from CodeMaster !!!!

https://ibb.co/wWDQ0cH

dermifrost
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 08:03:59 PM »
My best memory in Archlord...  playing archlord in computer class in highschool.
no picture but i had a video recorded before i got suspended.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6oayYT55Q

Bartoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 10:49:18 PM »
Char name:Hellwalker
I started playing on codemasters ep3 and i remember farming blode for 3 months without dropping any. I dropped a biglos and i felt realy happy back than for a single uniq.
After than i went to my first pk run with friends who introduced me to this game.
This picture was taken after that run. We had so much fun over some small things.
https://ibb.co/d6MH5Hc
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:51:20 PM by Bartoli »

jalimaromura
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 11:54:20 PM »
Char name:Misha

I do not have a photograph of when I played in CODEMASTER. but I can tell you my story, I started playing ARCHLORD in CODEMASTER at that time we were all low levels, I especially always wanted to know how to play, what things to buy, and how to use the powers or abilities, I did not know anyone, my native language It is Spanish, but along the way I found many friends such as MACONDO, ELFANNY, FISTERBOTOM and others in different guilds such as ELITEHISPANA, personally I liked the game because I was able to make many friends, rather than leveling up or being stronger in it. I play, for me the most important thing was relationships with people and having fun, it took 1 year to be level 80 and it is the truth for me it was very difficult in my country BOLIVIA could not buy cc and always used the RARE ARMORs. Well thank God I'm still alive in this world, and I am very sorry for players who are no longer on earth. Remember guys always be kind, friendly, honest, respectful, we are the ARCHLORD family.

PostData .: sorry if my English is something bad, I always try to improve thanks to everyone, your friend MISHA loves them.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:10:45 PM by Episode Guide »

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 12:13:34 AM »
Thank you all for sharing your memories.
500ec participation gift will be given to all.

We noticed quickly that will be very hard to choose for us top stories, so we decided to split main 10b gold reward among all.

Send PM to me with your account name please.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:17:40 AM by Episode Guide »
trivia test trivia test