Author Topic: Change / Inquire  (Read 14367 times)

gabesz6

• View Profile
Change / Inquire
« on: July 11, 2021, 06:35:53 PM »
Dear Admin / GM Team.

You might have seen at the official discord of the server that many players  are pretty unhappy with the results of refinery and drop.

The reason is probably behind their anger is the same as mine . We are working every day,some of us are even on saturdays,and are able to play 2-3 hours only a day if we are lucky.

The current stage and even the next,look pretty horrible with the material requirement you set for the new uniques,to get 4 excellents for one. I am playing this game for a pretty long time,but I havent witnessed such a retarded refinery rate so far than since the new server is up,farming 26 hours to get an excellent unique due to bad drop rate and refinery rate? This is pretty tremendous time since most of us cant sit at home and play all day long to get an excellent.

This sets so many hours only for double clicking onto mobs and buffing up to make it faster,that I get the reason why do we see a lot of players selling their high geared chars and lvl 95+ chars,due they dont want to keep on wasting their time for things like this.

I think in many players name I can ask,or inquire for the drop rate and refinery rate to be higher.

UI : 4 hours of farming podons,9 refineries,0 succes
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:11:15 PM by gabesz6 »

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

S1ky
    • View Profile
Re: Change / Inquire
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 06:48:47 PM »
Agreed.

At the moment the refinery is so dumb that everything is so over priced, people are asking for 120 euros for a 3 slot unique, and I'm sorry but i feel like most people are not willing to spend thousands on a 16 year old game that is currently a private server.

At the beginning of Justac, if you succeeded refining an exc or 0/3 they would always be 0/3, why was this changed and who thought it was a good idea? I agree with getting 0/2 or 0/3, but getting 0/1 back after you've farmed for how many hours to try and get an exc refine(after failing normal 0/1 refines about 10x) is just a joke at this point.
I had my fun playing but now things are getting out of hand, be it with elite armors(which imo was an absolutely horrible idea to bring into the game at this point) or trying to get 0/3 uniques, either you farm your life away because you don't have a job and have enough time(some people farmed weeks to get an exc kark with more than 2 slots), or you pay your months wages to buy what you need, and I think after the fire and consequentially players losing all they had and invested in, most of said players are not willing to go through the same thing and waste such ammounts of money.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 06:50:45 PM by S1ky »

Reynara
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 07:26:00 PM »
I do agree with that.

At this stage we're more into a farm than a fight game. And it's probably the best step to make things out for the further ones.

Yet, the refinery rate seem too low, and the drop, till Realm worlds is sufficient imo.

+1 for me

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 07:41:56 PM »
You might have seen at the official discord of the server that many players  are pretty unhappy

there is nothing like official discord of the server
it's full of trolls and no active moderators to kick them
90% of players don't visit your "official discord"

by the all of those crying someone can think that game is made only for refinery

game needs more important things to fix: sieges, more events

but nooooo
fucking refinery is most important!
I don't even feel sorry for you
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:47:00 PM by 123 »

S1ky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 07:56:32 PM »
You might have seen at the official discord of the server that many players  are pretty unhappy

there is nothing like official discord of the server
it's full of trolls and no active moderators to kick them
90% of players don't visit your "official discord"

by the all of those crying someone can think that game is made only for refinery

game needs more important things to fix: sieges, more events

but nooooo
fucking refinery is most important!
I don't even feel sorry for you

Well sweety, go try pvp without refining uniques and using 0/1s let me know how that one goes :) If you havent got a job and can farm 14 hours a day you shouldnt even be in this discussion.

Withered

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 09:59:08 PM »
I think most of us can agree that the refinery system around the uniques feels very discouraging and no fun at all anymore.
It takes just too much to get to the desired long-term-goal items. They don't seem like a precious treasure anymore, because the hours for it don't add up.

Maybe it's better to just show the message that something needs to change here as instead of discussing possible fixes - we can get to that once the JustAc team seems open for a conversation on this matter.

Best, Withi

Soundwave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 08:49:48 AM »
refinery is good, aint supposed to get items to easy. i would say they should make the drop rate lower and its fine.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 08:53:09 AM by Soundwave »

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 09:20:45 AM »
even i wont be involved on that conversation, i would like to give my exp aswell.

the refinery itself (stones and uniques) do not feel really different (to me), compared to the previouse version.
it just feels more worse, since we do not have gold or items and the slots are random.

if i remeber on previouse times, we just bought a stack lvl1/2/3 stones and went to refine for lvl6.
prayer stone drop increased much by BS/CF and HH, so there where enough items available.

to refine exc gaudius for example, u had to farm 2h a day for about 2-3 weeks and u had it and ofc it was 3 slot.

so i might agree, that some changes can be done on the current stage,
but i wont have a suggestion, how those changes can look like.
Economy is very sensitive and any change will affect it on good or bad way.

stay safe
*i guess Justac Team will look into it carefully.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 09:22:19 AM by D0gm4 »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 10:08:05 AM »
I am pretty interested to see what prices will be this case for the next stages if this stays.             Healthy economy will mean if I want to sell my exc loki ill either ask 500 euro /piece, or either 500b since drop rate of it and refinery rate is shit as well. 2 days of farming lvl28 necklaces, for example on podon after 6 fails straight up.         - - > 6 m straight failed, then 2 podons for a normal 0/1,then that with another podon into the same 0/1 again, then with another into archondrite. Straight to the Bin, 10 million totally worth wasting time, if I want to make anything out of farming exe uniqs I need to sell them for real money and prevent myself from getting to 3rd stage where they will come into play,because the EC compensation wont be enough and with this rates I dont feel like donating anything anymore after trying to play in my free time and getting nothing Back to get on forward even a little bit.

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 01:25:13 PM »
I don't mind refinery rates or drop. They are fine if you don't expect get all in one day or one week. They gave 6 months to players for gettiing basic gears and other stuff.
6months! A lot of time even for noobs and causal players.

:-[
This is funny how all calculate everything to €€€€€€
It's not server that die here, it's mentality of players that die, their game spirit die.

Dunwall

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 08:44:38 PM »
In my opinion the problem is that we can get shitty 0/1-0/3 instead of 0/3

smoothie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 08:48:15 PM »
In my opinion the problem is that we can get shitty 0/1-0/3 instead of 0/3

Give me  your shitty 0/1 excellents
I will make new rings and necks from it in next episode

wixler

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 02:08:34 AM »

I accept that game is supposed to be slow and simple right now.
But refining 30 shuta to get 1 x 0/1 shuta was pretty discouraging.
Needless to say, I don't farm shutas anymore.
Maybe just a bad day for refining, but with work and a family, I ain't doin that again.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »
Drop rate is a joke, refinery is a bad joke.
Getting 0/1 uniqs back upon excel attempt is simply stupid and demotivating.
This is a private server where everyone should be able to get equipment/accessories  fast and enjoy the pvp system and not spend days to refine one unique.
Not everyone can farm 12hours per day.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

nutela

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »
+1