Author Topic: Shinewood...is for end game players?? Or for CHN to VP Feed like Eclipse/Tess??  (Read 11454 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Dude stop.
Just stop humiliate yourself.

All the points were already said and explained.

We need more players feedbacks, so you can stop your troll,
nobody, even yourself, find what you say funny.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder
Who do you think you are? You can't afford a pardon, can you?
Come on! Let me see how many people can't afford a pardon? You should get down on your knees and beg the administrator to knock down the price of the pardon! hahaha!

Once again you are lying. I have bought many pardons. I just am pointing out a fact of an area that has no need to allow VP feed as no low level players should be here. You are being very immature and have no legitimate argument here. This post just needs to be locked you are bringing up so many lies and invalid points. You are also once again the only one trying to keep this abuse of VP feeding in shinewood. You are horrible for this server. No donations, no fair fights. Legit what are you even here for? Farm for food
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
This is just bullshit, @wang162710 you are just spouting nonsense

This area is filled with mob that has the highest stats in the game, max level, can anti and stun, and litteraly 2 shot 8/8 150 char with op gear
How can we allow  char lower than 147 in there ?
Also, infernum is an endgame map, like ancient hero dungeon before and there was no VP there and still no VP in infernum, so why keep them on this endgame map made for upgrading your gear to its highest stats?

You dont answer to that question, all you do is taunt, troll, insult saying that people cant afford ec while its you trying to buy ec from players for weeks but nobody wants to sell to you or buy because you make up prices that are just indecent compared to the real value

Also you use this tactic of VP feed so people once rogue they cant use pt buffs and you can make them self with the multiple antimagic

dabshiree

• View Profile
This is just bullshit, @wang162710 you are just spouting nonsense

This area is filled with mob that has the highest stats in the game, max level, can anti and stun, and litteraly 2 shot 8/8 150 char with op gear
How can we allow  char lower than 147 in there ?
Also, infernum is an endgame map, like ancient hero dungeon before and there was no VP there and still no VP in infernum, so why keep them on this endgame map made for upgrading your gear to its highest stats?

You dont answer to that question, all you do is taunt, troll, insult saying that people cant afford ec while its you trying to buy ec from players for weeks but nobody wants to sell to you or buy because you make up prices that are just indecent compared to the real value

Also you use this tactic of VP feed so people once rogue they cant use pt buffs and you can make them self with the multiple antimagic

+1+1+1+1+1 very well said.
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
Dude stop.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder
Come on! Let me see how many people can't afford a pardon? You should get down on your knees and beg the administrator to knock down the price of the pardon! hahaha!

Once again you are lying. I have bought many pardons. I just am pointing out a fact of an area that has no need to allow VP feed as no low level players should be here. You are being very immature and have no legitimate argument here. This post just needs to be locked you are bringing up so many lies and invalid points. You are also once again the only one trying to keep this abuse of VP feeding in shinewood. You are horrible for this server. No donations, no fair fights. Legit what are you even here for? Farm for food
If you bought a pardon, why can't you use party buffs? Can't you use it? As long as you use the pardon, you can use the platoon buff, do I have to teach you that? You little fool!

dabshiree

• View Profile
Dude stop.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder

If you bought a pardon, why can't you use party buffs? Can't you use it? As long as you use the pardon, you can use the platoon buff, do I have to teach you that? You little fool!

once you reach white skull, there is a timer before you can get rid of the skull meaning temporarily that the fight is over being your enemy will not be able to party buff and need to wait for the cooldown to pardon their character. seems you are the player that doesnt understand when and how you can use a pardon but that would also make sense being you are the VP feeder and we are the ones buying pardons. you understand now? you are slowly giving it all away. please, continue to talk your madness. the only thing you COULD teach us is how to create low level mages in every area its possible and win fights by VP feeding your enemies until #1 they either dont want to fight anymore because you fight like a little girl and cant win like normal OR #2 they are on villain level cooldown waiting to get rid of their skull to be able to party buff again.
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
Dude stop.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder

once you reach white skull, there is a timer before you can get rid of the skull meaning temporarily that the fight is over being your enemy will not be able to party buff and need to wait for the cooldown to pardon their character. seems you are the player that doesnt understand when and how you can use a pardon but that would also make sense being you are the VP feeder and we are the ones buying pardons. you understand now? you are slowly giving it all away. please, continue to talk your madness. the only thing you COULD teach us is how to create low level mages in every area its possible and win fights by VP feeding your enemies until #1 they either dont want to fight anymore because you fight like a little girl and cant win like normal OR #2 they are on villain level cooldown waiting to get rid of their skull to be able to party buff again.
The first thing you need to understand is this! If you don't attack someone else first, you won't get the skeleton! So none of what you're saying exists! It's like if you didn't racist them, they wouldn't shoot you!

dabshiree

• View Profile
@wang162710

well to respond to this comment is easy, when you sir come into shinewood with your main character to try and take my farmed waves, i will kill you. Giving my character the purple skull you speak of, and in return when you cannot do anything because i am entirely too strong for you, you then result to bringing your level 130 mages putting anti-magic on me and trying to run away in hope you can make me self buff and when i kill you i get VP because you are doing this on a low level character. Once i go rebuff, you stand outside the town i buff at with the low level mage, so i then have 2 options.. #1 run past you and hope not to get anti magic or #2 kill you and possibly still get anti magic. After that you then put multiple mages throughout shinewood all level 130-140 to continue to attempt anti magics on me and if you do die, you are very aware i am also taking VP while defending my farmed waves. You also know that eventually i will have white skull and cannot party buff. This is your tactic to win, its sick and 100% abuse. Now stop responding on my post all you have done is waste my time, lie, and try to defend your precious method of abusing VP feeding in every area you can because you are too weak to win. Maybe instead of wasting so much time going back and forth about a topic that the entire server agree's is wrong and being abused and needs to be taken out the game and you are the only person still here arguing with me on it is because you are the abuser a.k.a the VP feeder himself. You should be practicing on your gameplay, and learn your class more. So maybe one day you will know how to win fights and not always have to result to a gameplay that not only hurts the servers population when you do it but also will create more fun fights and more population and active market. You of all people should see the big picture of wanting to grow the server and make changes to the server that will bring more players and motivate them to want to log on justac more because you are also the same person that farms this game 18+ hours a day all to turn around and sell all the gold you farm for Paypal. This is sick and should be against the rules, you are trying to live off this game not play it for fun.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 10:10:21 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller