Author Topic: Shinewood...is for end game players?? Or for CHN to VP Feed like Eclipse/Tess??  (Read 11485 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
It seems that you really need some videos to prove your cowardice, which I can understand. It seems that you are also avoiding issues such as abandoning your teammates and running away. Additionally, pepapig is LV141 LOL. As for the best team, don't make me laugh anymore. In the competition, I only saw a hunter running wildly, which even made me think it was a big escape game. I think GM should give you a separate title {Escape Champion}

Level 141 = a VP feeder you noob. Also, i make videos for content. It just so happens that CHN is so easy for me to 1v4 or 1v7 it makes for such great videos. Also i dont see why you would laugh at best team i didnt think you would laugh at your own union...how loyal are you? One question... but did i die?
Lucky you used a hunter! If a hunter keeps running away, who do you think can kill the hunter? You can't admit you're fast! You've been running away! Run away! Poor mouse!

CHN-B777

• View Profile
这个区域应该改成只能PVE 不能PVP

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
Its true VP feeding is a problem in Shinewood since the mobs are lvl 150 you shouldn't be allowed to go .
Its an end game zone its shoulnd't be allowed to have lvl 130 to 147 go there  at all
maybe add the guards that were in front of Ancient hero tomb and make them kill under lvl 147 players or make a teleporter before shinewood to block them
and since you can't go from tullan to desert anymore maybe add a teleporter from tullan to hideback or Milieu that way new players can't still teleport on the map

wang162710
    • View Profile
Its true VP feeding is a problem in Shinewood since the mobs are lvl 150 you shouldn't be allowed to go .
Its an end game zone its shoulnd't be allowed to have lvl 130 to 147 go there  at all
maybe add the guards that were in front of Ancient hero tomb and make them kill under lvl 147 players or make a teleporter before shinewood to block them
and since you can't go from tullan to desert anymore maybe add a teleporter from tullan to hideback or Milieu that way new players can't still teleport on the map
I like to use level 130 mage to challenge level 150 monsters, I don't need to gain anything, I just love to do it, love the experience! I'm willing to challenge the difficulty, it doesn't matter if I get the item or not, what's the problem?

wang162710
    • View Profile
If you don't want to fight, or are afraid of getting punished, then you play a single-player game! Go play a game with only pve! Or maybe you just don't really want to spend money on pardons, but let me tell you, I have plenty of money to spend on resurrection props! Don't complain because of your incompetence! Enjoy the fun of the game!

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Dude stop.
Just stop humiliate yourself.

All the points were already said and explained.

We need more players feedbacks, so you can stop your troll,
nobody, even yourself, find what you say funny.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
I like to use level 130 mage to challenge level 150 monsters, I don't need to gain anything, I just love to do it, love the experience! I'm willing to challenge the difficulty, it doesn't matter if I get the item or not, what's the problem?

this quote of yours literally makes no sense. you like to challenge the monsters? you dont need to gain anything? but you are gaining everything. VP feeding your enemies moves them out of shinewood combining that with anti-magic's. even saying this your statement would maybe make sense if you didnt strictly use them to anti-magic your enemies and actually kill monsters but what you are saying here is 100% a lie. GM can feel free to check up on this statement by them if they would like.
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
If you don't want to fight, or are afraid of getting punished, then you play a single-player game! Go play a game with only pve! Or maybe you just don't really want to spend money on pardons, but let me tell you, I have plenty of money to spend on resurrection props! Don't complain because of your incompetence! Enjoy the fun of the game!

we are not asking to take away party buffs. so therefore the attempt is NOT to take away a multi-player environment its to take away the ABUSE being done by low level mages VP feeding in this area that was meant for strictly end game players. no you dont have plenty of money CHN doesnt even buy their own ec. stop with your nonsense please.
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
@GM or @Admin can you lock this post until you can overlook all information provided? All players have spoke their opinion. It is now just being spammed by one CHN alliance player who is upset because he is the main VP feeder. Please and thank you!
- Driller

gabesz6

• View Profile

stfu and go hide in your own corner back at the rice fields, none thinks about your retarded messages, be the proud feeder you are elsewhere, cuz they dont even wait anything from you in your life i guess

wang162710
    • View Profile
You're talking nonsense. I bought the Resurrection and used it. Did you buy forgiveness?

we are not asking to take away party buffs. so therefore the attempt is NOT to take away a multi-player environment its to take away the ABUSE being done by low level mages VP feeding in this area that was meant for strictly end game players. no you dont have plenty of money CHN doesnt even buy their own ec. stop with your nonsense please.
Are you being racist? The frog at the bottom of the well! Chinese consumption level you will never understand!

wang162710
    • View Profile
@GM or @Admin can you lock this post until you can overlook all information provided? All players have spoke their opinion. It is now just being spammed by one CHN alliance player who is upset because he is the main VP feeder. Please and thank you!
Everything you say is bullshit! All because you didn't want to use the pardon! The impotent rage! Even started insulting and discriminating against Chinese! No matter what! It is a fact that I could afford the Resurrection and used it, and you cannot afford forgiveness! It doesn't matter what you say! After all, as long as you use pardon, all problems are not problems! Poor oaf!

wang162710
    • View Profile
Dude stop.
Just stop humiliate yourself.

All the points were already said and explained.

We need more players feedbacks, so you can stop your troll,
nobody, even yourself, find what you say funny.

cheers. Mr Proud Feeder
Who do you think you are? You can't afford a pardon, can you?
Come on! Let me see how many people can't afford a pardon? You should get down on your knees and beg the administrator to knock down the price of the pardon! hahaha!

dabshiree

• View Profile
You're talking nonsense. I bought the Resurrection and used it. Did you buy forgiveness?

Are you being racist? The frog at the bottom of the well! Chinese consumption level you will never understand!

im being racist by knowing chinese players inside china cannot use paypal or the other ways of donating? this information was given to me by CHN alliance reason MANY of our trades have been me supplying them with EC. claiming the racist card wow, you are really resulting to anything on this post. You sir are as desperate as they come to keep your abusing ways of VP feeding!
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
Everything you say is bullshit! All because you didn't want to use the pardon! The impotent rage! Even started insulting and discriminating against Chinese! No matter what! It is a fact that I could afford the Resurrection and used it, and you cannot afford forgiveness! It doesn't matter what you say! After all, as long as you use pardon, all problems are not problems! Poor oaf!

like i said earlier, buying pardons i have no issue with. i buy them everywhere else CHN alliance VP feeds just to be able to win since that is and will always be the only way you can win. BUT in an area with level 150 monsters and only meant for end game players this decision of allowing this is incorrect. And btw the entire server agree's with me you are the only one upset (because you are the main VP feeder)
- Driller