Author Topic: Shinewood...is for end game players?? Or for CHN to VP Feed like Eclipse/Tess??  (Read 11473 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
This video shows what happens just about every single day after you spend hours cleaning waves 1 - 4 in shinewood. The CHN players no matter what time of day or night keep characters around and watch for when the higher waves come. Knowing they can never win a fight they are making more and more mages daily and once you attack one of their main characters for coming rat you and your guild's higher waves they bring the army of mages which every single one of them are lower level and are here knowing they can force you to get villain points until you either white skull or quit going into shinewood. This is their way of winning over shinewood and winning the farm. This tactic works and they have admitted they are going to continue to make more mage's and never level them to 150. Is this really "end game" if they can do this just like they do on eclipse for tesseris or just another way for CHN to push all players out of the game with their tactics of abuse. They claim to be "bored" and "want fights" well enjoy the video because this is what really happens. We have also suggested by numerous players to take the VP feeding out of shinewood, administration never responds. I guess i will now start to make videos of this wonderful content...so without further ado...enjoy what CHN did after we spent hours farming waves 1-4 and how they responded when they could not win the fight!!

If you dont see the issues i dont know what else to say. To fix this you must take away party buffs in shinewood or the game is ruined. The CHN alliance will continue to build mages and just go in shine take all buffs away and then rush in with their main characters once you are self buffed. They have ruined eclipse/tesseris to the point no one even fights there or cares about it. They are now ruining shinewood. If you want to sit back and do nothing about this fine, totally up to you. I will make videos showing how this is until no one even wants to go shinewood. To get motivation from my friends and guild is exhausting at this point with them knowing how the outcome will be, VP feeding from all the low level mages from CHN guild. This is ridiculous and ruining your update to the game. I posted this video everywhere i possibly could and will continue to make people aware of how the end game currently is. I hope you can do something about this as soon as possible. Thanks - Driller
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 03:12:31 PM by dabshiree »
- Driller

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Block entrance people lvl 149 less

gabesz6

• View Profile
Maybe put some actual programming into the game, and make it that way that you can enter the bridges of both entrance every 10 minutes once,so china wouldnt abuse mage antis, so a class which isnt the strongest at all wouldnt be cocknerfed

also this way some new players around tullan could actually use roundtrip passports which they cant on half of the big map due it being forbidden even in desert because of the battlefield zone which takes 4x bigger space than it is
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:48:27 PM by gabesz6 »

wang162710
    • View Profile
Why don't you just delete the mage class? How are pardons used? When do you use it?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
There is no issue with mage class. Just make it 150 and come fight. It's already enough to get VPs in almost every eclipse fight - there ppl with lvl 150 use their letter of pardon.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
Why don't you just delete the mage class? How are pardons used? When do you use it?

Why would you want them to delete the mage class? Nothing is wrong with the mage class. Ironic you also bring up pardons while talking about the mage class? Feel free to level up your mage to 150 so you can actually receive drops with this character in shinewood, or if you choose to keep it level 130 you can also enjoy receiving zero drops from any monsters in shinewood. Continue to abuse this for all rounds of tesseris in eclipse. But shinewood there is not one single reason you can give me that me or anyone for that matter should receive vp points when this is a small restricted area with monsters all at the level of 150, 10-20x levels more than your mages (depending on which one is logged). I think since the shinewood update so you make sure to avoid all fights and push your enemies out of shinewood by abusing this, your CHN alliance is up to 4 or 5 lvl 130,131, and 140 mages ready to vp feed shinewood? I apologize you were excited about this, and once again ill apologize for making a valid argument and a youtube video showing the abuse of this method first hand, that this should in fact be removed from the shinewood area but if you cannot see why and that it is abuse and an issue in this area i think my efforts to allow you to see the big picture and not be so close minded and self centered is done. Valid and Factual points were made not only on this post but the other very active post on the issue with getting villain points in shinewood area. Also about your last question when do i use letters of pardon, ive bought enough letters of pardon to fill up your CC bags 4x full. Dont question my spending of EC as ive provided more than 50% of the CHN Alliances ec in the past year and a half. So i think this conversation is over.  Have a good day wang162710
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 10:21:27 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller

dundun
    • View Profile
Your remarks almost made me laugh. My friend, this is not a circus. Where did the clown come from? What you said, whether it's day or night, is that in reality, we only play games during our day, and we can beat you at any time during our day. However, the fact is that you are running too fast, trying to hide and steal some monsters. We are forced to use magic to counter it. I think this is a reasonable and reasonable game mechanism issue. If you are chased by the majority of magic due to too few players, Please come during your daytime

dabshiree

• View Profile
Your remarks almost made me laugh. My friend, this is not a circus. Where did the clown come from? What you said, whether it's day or night, is that in reality, we only play games during our day, and we can beat you at any time during our day. However, the fact is that you are running too fast, trying to hide and steal some monsters. We are forced to use magic to counter it. I think this is a reasonable and reasonable game mechanism issue. If you are chased by the majority of magic due to too few players, Please come during your daytime

Ok im not even going to respond to the first part of what you said because its already obvious you are also CHN alliance as nothing you say makes any sense. But lets jump to the point of you claiming you can beat me at any time during your day...but a hunter is too fast? Im sorry it took you so long to make up a scenario like this and claim of all people im ratting your waves this made me giggle. For example, just last night you are actually the one who came rat my wave haha. This was a good one. Leading to your next false accusation that you are forced to use mages to counter me, you realize you have plenty main characters that can easily catch a hunter compared to a mage, is a mage fast on full damage uniques? Yes, but a mage can be slowed therefore one blue debuff and im gone. Once again your statement makes no sense. You cant catch me on your mains but on a mage you can. What a joke haha. Oh and on top of that let me guess it HAS to be a level 130 mage right? I hear they get 20% more passive movement speed being at that level in shinewood. Seems you  brought the circus to me, clown. But once again the issue is not the mage itself it is the level of the mage i wish some of you would take time and learn how to read. So if your only counter play is to use mages? Great, go level it to 150 CHN because hopefully soon the option of VP feeding will be gone. Then we will see how you play the strategy vs me when it is an even playing field you want to guess how it will end up? You kissing the floor <3

Oh also you claim that CHN only plays in the daytime..and im just wondering do you rotate different players playing Pinklady? Because this character never logs off. Pretty close to on 24/7 and if you start clearing shinewood he can smell it. He will come rat, and if possible come VP feed with his mage. Literally almost 24/7. Eat your words and if you choose to comment on my post please have a valid argument next time.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:24:18 PM by dabshiree »
- Driller

dundun
    • View Profile
Don't make these fantasies here. I really enjoy fighting against eijun and his team. At least they won't be like you (just yourself). No matter how much you win or lose, you always talk too much. Now you even start talking nonsense like balabala on forums. You always try to make your teammates suffer and secretly brush something, This makes us feel very contemptuous (just yourself). If you think you can change this, you can give it a try. You didn't lose to Mage 140, you just lost to Mage XD

dabshiree

• View Profile
Don't make these fantasies here. I really enjoy fighting against eijun and his team. At least they won't be like you (just yourself). No matter how much you win or lose, you always talk too much. Now you even start talking nonsense like balabala on forums. You always try to make your teammates suffer and secretly brush something, This makes us feel very contemptuous (just yourself). If you think you can change this, you can give it a try. You didn't lose to Mage 140, you just lost to Mage XD

Its not fantasies when i have over 40 videos legit slaughtering your union with ease. Wake up and smell the bacon playboy. I may talk alot but im educated unlike you and i also can back up everything i say which also has been proven. I notice you are trying to change the subject and i think its quite cute, but the fact of the matter is CHN union does not even have a mage over level 140. Every single mage in ur union is either level 130, level 131, or level 140. Strictly created to put anti-magic and VP feed. Which brings me back to what matters about this post, CHN union VP feeding with multiple mages in shinewood because they cannot win, so they result to this tactic and abuse this as much as possible so they can get as much farm as possible. If CHN is so good why do they dodge every single PvP event hosted on this server? They dramatically lost the first 2 best team events and never showed up after that ashamed of possibly losing even quicker? Or maybe because they cant bring lvl 130 mages to best team event and VP feed their enemy? Idk you may know the answer to that.
- Driller

dundun
    • View Profile
It seems that you really need some videos to prove your cowardice, which I can understand. It seems that you are also avoiding issues such as abandoning your teammates and running away. Additionally, pepapig is LV141 LOL. As for the best team, don't make me laugh anymore. In the competition, I only saw a hunter running wildly, which even made me think it was a big escape game. I think GM should give you a separate title {Escape Champion}

dabshiree

• View Profile
It seems that you really need some videos to prove your cowardice, which I can understand. It seems that you are also avoiding issues such as abandoning your teammates and running away. Additionally, pepapig is LV141 LOL. As for the best team, don't make me laugh anymore. In the competition, I only saw a hunter running wildly, which even made me think it was a big escape game. I think GM should give you a separate title {Escape Champion}

Level 141 = a VP feeder you noob. Also, i make videos for content. It just so happens that CHN is so easy for me to 1v4 or 1v7 it makes for such great videos. Also i dont see why you would laugh at best team i didnt think you would laugh at your own union...how loyal are you? One question... but did i die?
- Driller

gabesz6

• View Profile
China power

Did enough ratting everywhere in the last 3 years of the server being on again that finally they could afford the google translator at this point

Unbelievable!

#FarmforRice became actually #FarmforTranslate or better #Ratfortranslate or #RatforAnti

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Pepapig is secundary account of one of this stupid chn members. Like allways they are afk just come to give vp. Pepapig / athena / pinkshit

Allways secundary characte givng vp

aegir25
    • View Profile
I aggree with the problem of VP feed.
Specially when people abuse of it.

There is no sence that in an endgame area (I’m mostly speaking about shinewood) you got VP feed.

This area should be like infernum/BG = pvp zone