Author Topic: BG / Shrine / CF  (Read 5977 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
BG / Shrine / CF
« on: October 22, 2023, 02:49:38 PM »
BG: At the moment I’m enjoying the new update to BG it’s challenging, has brought more pvp and ofcourse better reward. However now receiving your races BG buffs are harder than ever. If there is any wasted time in middle as of fights you will not have time to finish the boss and 3x spawn per round. I have yet to make it past wave 2, ran out of time today on wave 3 with boss’s less than a 1/4 life and this was with orcs have 3+ 8/8 orcs in middle. I think just lowering the HP some will make it much more enjoyable. As critters would not be able to fully abuse this being 3x of the BG boss’s on you and the you can easily die in middle. So it keeps the critters on the outer boss’s while still allowing time for fights and buffs achieved in an normal 40 minute BG timer.

Shrine: The new area is amazing and challenging. I won’t get into loot that much as you have asked us to be patient and being we haven’t even seen a level 7 tool yet I’m sure more info is to come. My only issue as of now and from many other players is sometimes a single mob delaying the entire transition to the next wave sometimes wasting up to an hour searching for this mob. I’m suggesting once the percentage of mobs is dead let’s say 95% of them, that a countdown begins leaving us maybe 5-10 minutes to find the remaining monsters of this wave until switching to the next wave automatically.

CF: I’ll apologize about this in advance but once again yes I am bringing up party buffs in CF. The change to the portal location was definitely something that helped CF and prevents the abuse of not allowing players to target you as enemies portal inside. But the issue still stands of low activity or any fights of that sort in CF due to party buffs being allowed. Even all of our gear was scaled down to lvl 15 so there is even more OP gear by all players that can be used here and easily obtainable so I’m just wondering what’s the point of the party buffs. Kaligo is farmed by a solo player and not an issue at all self buff so why should the fights there be party buffed. A lot of players invested a lot of time and gear into CF as it’s a change of pace for PvP also, we just want to put this gear to use, with a fair playing field.
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: BG / Shrine / CF
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 03:41:12 PM »
+1 on everything.

Bg buffs should be hard, increase their damage and lower their HP a bit.
Make it hard for even fully gear players but possible to clean.

Shinewood : for the drops we gotta wait, but I agree with the wave, I would even do it at 90% of wave, you have 10mins to clean it.

Cf : every zone should be selfbuff except sieges in my opinion.

Infernum : make it like Ancient. Ctrl and guild beiing put red instead of everyone.

Love ya
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

aegir25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 10:22:26 PM »
I will speak only for shinewood.

GM should try to find a way to make these 3 first waves interesting for people.
At the moment, people just wait the wave 3+ since the drop of lv1 and lv2 tools doesn't really worth it (expensive to refine with gold and archondrites)
Every waves should be interesting to farm.

My suggestions :

- rework the way to refine tools (maybe removed archondrites of the equation ?). This will make the tools lv1/2/3 interesting to farm. 
or
- Add interest to farm small waves (1-2-3). For example boost sarcophagus drop, add small chance to get lv2-3-4-5-6 tools even on small waves.
or
- Make timer on waves. For example 20 minutes maximum to clean a stage. Ok people will still wait bigger waves (and people that need small wave will have the time to farm them) but at least it won't be the same wave for several hours

or any other suggestions :)

Thanks,

Aegir

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 11:11:26 PM »
BG:
Bosses should definitely get their HP reduced
 Current state makes it impossible to get buffs and ppl don't want to join because it takes few minutes to kill one boss even with around 10 ppl.

Shinewood: lvl1/2 waves should get more boost on sarcophagus or sth else or refining higher lvl tools shouldn't take that much gold/archindrites.
Also agree on a counter when around 90% of the wave is done or even an counted for the whole wave ( like 30min for 1/2/3, 45 min for 4/5/6/7)

CF : nothing to say. I don't like that area at all.

Infernum: awesome just as it is. I would just put lower respawn time on mob spawn cause it's a waste of cc piots/combis to stand still for 1min every time you clean all spots...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 01:20:13 AM »
players used to use archons to spin armours , now that they don't have to spin because of tools , u want completely remove archons out of equation,  its not good for peasants who cant do end game zone  so it should not be free to get better tools either keep the balance between economy healty and don't push the scales of balance to 1 side , u can max out your gears like never before  and u want it to be done cheaper than before the thousands of  archons u have used? huh? leave some space for peasant farmers ;-;

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 01:48:18 AM »
Ye...you didn't farm it and u dist use them. Everything under lvl4 is useless cause it fails Too much so none is going to farm lvl 1-3 waves which will cause no drop of lvl 4+ tools. Costs of refining the tools are just too high. I can understand the archindrites on lvl 4+ but everything under it will not happen. I doubt anyone gonna spend 7lvl tools+10m+10 archindrites for 1 lvl2 tool when I can farm 10 lvl 2 tools on each wave... Just try to farm there and try some tools. Then you can say sth about it.

R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 01:51:02 AM »
Ye...you didn't farm it and u dist use them. Everything under lvl4 is useless cause it fails Too much so none is going to farm lvl 1-3 waves which will cause no drop of lvl 4+ tools. Costs of refining the tools are just too high. I can understand the archindrites on lvl 4+ but everything under it will not happen. I doubt anyone gonna spend 7lvl tools+10m+10 archindrites for 1 lvl2 tool when I can farm 10 lvl 2 tools on each wave... Just try to farm there and try some tools. Then you can say sth about it.
then suggest increase of tool drops during 1-3 waves or decrease of tools req to refine next lvl leave coins / archons out of it  , increase gold fee of the refinery , sink the inferno gold  that comes out of it instead of asking to   decline the flow of lower tier of farms.

Edit: if u can afford to farm endgame zone with your 8/8 surerly u can afford to support the lower tier farmers , sell some tools/shards/runes to buy archons u cheap duck  ;D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 02:01:04 AM by Friend »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 02:05:16 AM »
It's not the amount of tools making it useless go refine. It's archindrites which makes it worthless. Amount of archindrites needed everywhere makes some things way too expensive. While other mats dropped to 5m ea and u can maybe make like 20 as a normal human being pet day you can make few hundreds of archindrites a day without even moving your fingers. Gold is still needed everywhere and has more or less same value. Archindrites should be used only for making lvl 5/6/7 tools. Even if it takes like 50archons ea.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2023, 06:01:21 AM »
+1 friend say !

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2023, 03:42:29 PM »
BG: At the moment I’m enjoying the new update to BG it’s challenging, has brought more pvp and ofcourse better reward. However now receiving your races BG buffs are harder than ever. If there is any wasted time in middle as of fights you will not have time to finish the boss and 3x spawn per round. I have yet to make it past wave 2, ran out of time today on wave 3 with boss’s less than a 1/4 life and this was with orcs have 3+ 8/8 orcs in middle. I think just lowering the HP some will make it much more enjoyable. As critters would not be able to fully abuse this being 3x of the BG boss’s on you and the you can easily die in middle. So it keeps the critters on the outer boss’s while still allowing time for fights and buffs achieved in an normal 40 minute BG timer.

Shrine: The new area is amazing and challenging. I won’t get into loot that much as you have asked us to be patient and being we haven’t even seen a level 7 tool yet I’m sure more info is to come. My only issue as of now and from many other players is sometimes a single mob delaying the entire transition to the next wave sometimes wasting up to an hour searching for this mob. I’m suggesting once the percentage of mobs is dead let’s say 95% of them, that a countdown begins leaving us maybe 5-10 minutes to find the remaining monsters of this wave until switching to the next wave automatically.

CF: I’ll apologize about this in advance but once again yes I am bringing up party buffs in CF. The change to the portal location was definitely something that helped CF and prevents the abuse of not allowing players to target you as enemies portal inside. But the issue still stands of low activity or any fights of that sort in CF due to party buffs being allowed. Even all of our gear was scaled down to lvl 15 so there is even more OP gear by all players that can be used here and easily obtainable so I’m just wondering what’s the point of the party buffs. Kaligo is farmed by a solo player and not an issue at all self buff so why should the fights there be party buffed. A lot of players invested a lot of time and gear into CF as it’s a change of pace for PvP also, we just want to put this gear to use, with a fair playing field.

BG : totally agree, it's way more challenging but boss hp is not balanced (maybe now I didn't have time to go today).

Infernum is perfect the way it is, brings far more challenge and numbers don't really matter that's amazing.

Shinewood : the place in itself is very cool and fun, but yeah some waves don't catch people's interest, fixing a timer at
  • % of the wave could fix that. Party buffs removed from the area would make it more challenging but exciting, some classes would prevail on the PvE aspect and some others in the PvP of the area!

And also yeah, some tools are kinda "missing" (never seen a Lv 7 either).
Maybe boost the sarcophagus drop on lvl 3+ tools / shard / rune and lower the lvl 1/2 tools drop in their self, lower the amount of archondrites needed for tools refine, increase it from the sarcophagus if the drop gets boosted. It's not really sustaining the system's economy in itself because people still refine Uniqs, LT's, GT's with archondrites.

CF: remove party buffs. Kaligo is legit a solo-player boss and it would be more fun/challenging to have self vs self buff. And it's be a real challenge as any class can kill any class in CF (which is not really the case on outer areas).
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2023, 04:02:06 PM »

BG : totally agree, it's way more challenging but boss hp is not balanced (maybe now I didn't have time to go today).

Infernum is perfect the way it is, brings far more challenge and numbers don't really matter that's amazing.

Shinewood : the place in itself is very cool and fun, but yeah some waves don't catch people's interest, fixing a timer at
  • % of the wave could fix that. Party buffs removed from the area would make it more challenging but exciting, some classes would prevail on the PvE aspect and some others in the PvP of the area!

And also yeah, some tools are kinda "missing" (never seen a Lv 7 either).
Maybe boost the sarcophagus drop on lvl 3+ tools / shard / rune and lower the lvl 1/2 tools drop in their self, lower the amount of archondrites needed for tools refine, increase it from the sarcophagus if the drop gets boosted. It's not really sustaining the system's economy in itself because people still refine Uniqs, LT's, GT's with archondrites.

CF: remove party buffs. Kaligo is legit a solo-player boss and it would be more fun/challenging to have self vs self buff. And it's be a real challenge as any class can kill any class in CF (which is not really the case on outer areas).

Totally agree with what Nymeria said