Author Topic: Party buffs portal to Ancient Dungeon  (Read 17080 times)

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Party buffs portal to Ancient Dungeon
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2023, 07:17:15 PM »
Still crying

Psota
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2023, 07:37:01 PM »
It obviously is crying hahha. ;D ;D ;D

RoGs hypocrisy has no borders. You call fair fights inside only when you have advantage of people so you fight with numbers. Meanwhile fighting outside on party buffs is a strategic way of blocking the ancient dungeon for the enemy. You come to fight with your numbers advantage on party buffs too and then you still lose. So then the only way to make a change is to spam the Admins with reports and pathetic crying instead of working together on your teamplay on pt buffs. We always pick up the glove even when the fights are extremely hard for us. Gamboa mentioned that your union CHN does exactly the same thing and that doesn't seem to look like a problem to you. RoGs always had more players than us and we never cried to admins for any changes to make stuff easier.

What is it going to change? No worries we always agree for all the changes because your reports always work more for our advantage than yours just like you guys complained to put cooldowns on Summon Orbs, GoP and Resurrection Orbs. You cried for a change that obviously just didn't workout for you and you lost the first huge fight right after that update and without a word you just left the game for few days because you realized you changed something that you guys abused all the time and now you are unable to use it anymore LOL. Just as I said we are looking forward to the changes because there is still plenty of ways to block the ancient and make you look bad after all your effort you put into dumb ideas.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:46:45 PM by Psota »

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2023, 09:22:04 PM »
u are right, its like tactic.

beside this topic, i feel the game is based too much on partybuffs.
thats just my feeling without judging any actions or tactics, without degrading any option or benefit which those buffs bring.

and beside that, even some trolls here have the same feeling, but they are afraid to announce them :)

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Ivar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2023, 10:41:02 PM »
I see it the same way Proteus. In addition, I have a question here was just written We always want only advantages for us, where is the advantage for us in the screenshot?( https://ibb.co/sVq7VvJ ) the other 3 stood full of buff at the bridge

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2023, 10:45:41 PM »
Hey @Psotka and @Gamboa …. Wanna explain that picture Ivar posted? Then talk party buffs at ancient and CF shouldn’t be removed
- Driller

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2023, 10:57:08 PM »
@dabshiree and @Ivar. Ivar forgot to mention that you guys came with full buffed character together with CHN and were alot more player than us and later u started to feed us with Villiant point for around few houndred points. You guys shall start to say everything that happens instead of pointing what we are only doing. #ShortMemory

Shank
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 11:14:26 PM »
@Ivar and all RoG. #Truth

https://ibb.co/MfmN7bV

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2023, 11:16:20 PM »
The admin told me 1 year ago if u dont have team for fight in cf pr ancient is not they fault …… lets see what say now when rog cry

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2023, 11:16:25 PM »
I dont see rog on picture  :o
Also u the one full buffed  :-X

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2023, 11:20:59 PM »
But why cry after 1 year on ancient?? …….. 🤡😂😂😂

Ivar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2023, 11:22:24 PM »
That may be that you have eaten vps, I can not judge that was not so long online. You didn't fight me this morning, I logged in there and well how it is. but Shank again to my question which was not answered so maybe you understand them now where is on this screenshot the advantage for us ? You post here a picture where I write xD and am not visible myself maybe I was in the city maybe I was there I don't know I only see an xD is a bit skinny or don't you think so

stophateandloveyourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2023, 12:09:51 AM »
u shoud all sit togeter and hold your hands and pray for peace, please respect eahother beging good person is better for world, stop hate casue this game its about friendship and respect

stophateandloveyourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2023, 12:12:54 AM »

Psota
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2023, 12:20:01 AM »
I see it the same way Proteus. In addition, I have a question here was just written We always want only advantages for us, where is the advantage for us in the screenshot?( https://ibb.co/sVq7VvJ ) the other 3 stood full of buff at the bridge

Totally worthless screenshot that is not proving anything. You just showed the buffers that are literally not a advantage of numbers. A video or a screenshot of an actual fight would be more appreciated because maybe then you could prove some point in this case. As I already mentioned blocking the ancient from the outside is a strategy. A tactic that is being used when we are oppressed by non equal number of players inside ancient. See this is the basic difference between us. If we cant win inside we take it outside ancient and keep fighting instead of running to forum with complains. You all also come to fight on full buffs, its not my fault you guys cant win a teamfight, where both sides are fully party buffed. If "the other 3" as you mentioned is too much for you to fight when you have a advantage, you guys should work on your teamplay. Not only teamplay but on your fighting spirit as well. Its easy to brake your morals you guys lose a fight and instead of trying again and improving something you all just give up. And also you should consider investing in your own buffers instead of counting only on your leader Dogma to buff you all the time. Maybe then you would be able to fight more and complain less.

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2023, 12:22:04 AM »
i agree that party buff should be canceled when you enter the zone of ancient i mean the guard are almost already useless to prevent skulled player to enter because you can actually sleep them or even perma stun them with aoe either way your system as flaw for ancient . Psotka if i use your reasoning then either way the guard doesn't block the first thing theyre meant to do blocking the pks from going ancient that why the admin put them but if you come full pt buff they can't touch you so either way you can go inside or just use a second char to block them that was not their purpose but either way you guys only know how to trash when you winning but when you lose we don't see you anymore thats funny af
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 12:30:50 AM by LeafaSenpai »