Author Topic: elementalist not really usefull in fights  (Read 6767 times)

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
elementalist not really usefull in fights
« on: March 08, 2023, 09:07:09 PM »
do you guys still thinks elem is still a good class to fight with right now in the game i think she misses something she is perma stunned by critters has low resistance and is literally the slowest class on the game right now eventhought her damage is really good execept the skill block debuff she has nothing right now to be really important in fights i mean you can't even debuff the dim resistance anymore on full buff fights so that debuff is useless and even with the movement speed from party buffs you can't follow any of the fights and lets not talk about ancient she is even worse inside .
please lets have a constructive talk here im just posting my point of view no need of trolls.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 09:15:21 PM by LeafaSenpai »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: elementalist not really usefull in fights
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 09:20:04 PM »
The game is built around movement speed somehow so if you don't want to be the slowest you need uniques that make you faster. Every class can be slow if there are no movement speed parts on the character. You can't have DMG, good debuffs, movement speed and being a tank. Switching uniques is part of the game .
Dim res debuff is useless - there should be another class that can debuff dim res so it's a useful skill.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 10:32:25 PM »
I do agree 100% that Ele is in fact very high damage if not one of the highest but there is very few combinations in a team fight scenario where you get full use out of this being she is dim damage. Her defenses are great even though being one of the few classes that don’t have a personal resistance debuff and yes she can be stunned but once again so can other classes. BUT, (without even bringing up new uniques) @Blindarrow every other classes movement speed has been fine prior to new uniques, in some way shape or form wether it be a buff or a passive EVERY class benefits from movespeed except Ele. So no, an Ele should not have to equipped a veng ring JUST to keep up with players as no other class has to do this. I understand some classes are forced to wear defensive uniques or offensive uniques to balance there player to live or do enough damage in episode 3 but the only one that lacks movement speed to the point it is unplayable is elementalist. I 100% do think the class needs a buff or passively built in movespeed buff, and no I don’t think it should be even close to some classes (archer for example) but make the class playable that’s all I ask. Raw stats, buffs, passives. Make it playable movement speed wise. Thanks - Driller
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 01:43:59 AM »
You guys realise you have a 100% slow spell right ?

Elem is the best 1v1 and siege character.

You said it youself. elem is the best class to output damage without much risk.
the only way to kill a elem is via Crit by stunning her.

Give her mouvement speed and keep her 100% slow spell, you will outrun everyone without any problem, except class that cannot be slowed.

I totally agree on the fact your choice of uniques should reflect your power, if you want to follow players, do like all other class and use uniques with mouvement speed.

A class with a heavy kit as elem cannot catch up with other class which is the only way for 90% of class to survive elem, run.

On teamfight, you shine with alot more then your damage.

The only problem elem encounter is the bomba debuff, that should be a spell, but bring that a spell and there would be absolutly no counter to elem, if you add MS on top, you would need to nerf her damage by half just to balance the effect it would have on fights.

Quick reminder of when Eclipse and Ancient first came out, elem could 2 tap any player, you can still kill most of class without damage uniques, which any other class cant.

Teamfight are about TEAM, stop think your damage matter on the balance, each character bring something strong to the table and combining those effects are the way to win.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 01:51:05 AM »
Your points are valid and yes she has a 100% SUCCESS on her slow but the slow alone is not enough to catch anyone that’s not true. As for the debate on other classes playing damage uniques, if ele played damage uniques in this stage she would die 1v1 to everyone legit definition of glass cannon, you yourself no it’s not playable. My point is other classes do not need damage uniques to stay semi in the fight. Ele in team fight well you might as well just log her out because you won’t catch anyone so giving her movement speed say equivalent to say a mage, would not be broken or cause ele to need a decrease in her damage kit. It would make the class playable, our 100% success slow does not even put us equal with some classes movement speed. We are not requesting or wanting a huge boost. I think 100% all she needs is like I said around equal to mage. As of now no one even worries about an ele they just run away and focus others and if ele is all that’s left she’s easy kill just stun.
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 01:55:54 AM »
The focus here is what issue has always been an issue on ele, which is the movement speed. If she was say equal to mage movement speed, classes needed and capable of running from her just as if it was a mage STILL COULD. But as of now our options are slim, reason we reached out. If we don’t start somewhere on attempting to pin point little issues on classes and come to an agreement and slowly and possibly fix classes where they need to be no changes will be made ever. We can go back and forth all day but facts are ele is the only class with no movement speed buff or passive at all. And it is showing big time in end game
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 03:04:52 AM »
You talk about teamfight, but your team should apply slows, your character is already broken in fights.

The only place where elem doest shine is on full buff. Where she get the speed of party buffs and CAN be played with damage uniques until focused.

On siege, shes a beast, on 1v1 nobody beat elem, on ancient she can fck pretty much any class since they are selfbuff and the slow is increadible there, lets not even talk about CF where nobody has alot of dim res.

Your point is made to make elem into the beast she was back then and excell on everything everywhere.

EVERY class has their flaws, no matter how you play it, its up to you to balance the outcome of said flaw.
All class could need a boost on something, and it would just endup in a fiesta. There is absolutly no class that has not a problem with something currently, and thats totally fine

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 03:55:43 AM »
Ele Is That OP

for example , Shao and Patience

it's rly op for ancient / CF /Exclispe/ Siege, if rly ele need , maybe 10-15% movement add

tbh:

if ele don't want dim debuff, try to give it to ranger

or give more phy /sb debuff

or give ele res debuff

#Make Ranger Great Again.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 04:15:43 AM by Lure »

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 10:29:09 AM »
Eijun again you don't see the big picture no elem is not the strongest class  right now because you can't debuff the dim resistance at all in any of thos full buff fight and you said with those movespeed party buff you can catch people but the thing is you don't eben if you're teammate slow someone you have a really hard time to catch up or by the time you catch up your teammate are dead its not like we need a lot movespeed like archer jusr 5-10% more should be fine jsut to have at least a chance to be usefull in fights.
you said at the start of ancient elem could 2shot anybody that was normal cause nobody had the nex uniqes or 8/8 gear look at now where there is a lot of dim res anywhere but you can't debuff it either way or if some see an elem just put 1 slow on her and you can kill her teammate without getting any of the elem debuff on you that allready what you're doind 99% of the fights in ancient where i get 1 slow and you kill the others and im left alone.
but since nobody plays elem no ones sees the problem except she can do damage but whats the point of having good damage if you can't use it
and let me add that full buff with full gear you're still max at 260 movespeed
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 10:32:09 AM by LeafaSenpai »

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 10:33:09 AM »
Simple, use it right then 😂

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023, 12:55:03 PM »
That's the thing.
You don't even need to debuff with elem to do as much damage as some other classes...
That's the whole goal of elem, keeping the fight near you with your slows and stun.

Elem is the strongest class, no other class can beat it solo when you are max gear, she's weak when hit by multiple targets and that's why people play her on full tank.
Surviving is better then killing, and debuff stacking you will kill anyone eventually even if you hit them 1k dmg.
Elem is slow for a reason, her kit of skills is to strong to be as fast as other class, the whole class is made to play around not moving fights, that's why she shine in 1v1, sieges and cf.
She struggle in Eclipse only because there are no fight. She's totally fine in Ancient as we saw on multiple fights in past days.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 03:39:12 PM »
That's the thing.
You don't even need to debuff with elem to do as much damage as some other classes...
That's the whole goal of elem, keeping the fight near you with your slows and stun.

Litteraly slayer cant be stunned, knight, zerk, hunter, archer, swash, like yeah you can stun 4 classes ? Ranger which is not played that much, orbi tanks quite well, sorc which will just spam sleep so you wont be able to hit him, summoner maybe ?

To be honest yeah ele just need either a bigger slow than what they have rn to really be effective and keep targets near them, or give them a movement speed boost

Their damage is good as yall said, but since most people plays with 2 reaper hestia  and protection cloak, yeah dim res debuff on ele is not enough

Add on this that swash, hunter, archer cant be slowed i am not sure if there is any other classes btw

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 03:43:44 PM by Aook »

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2023, 05:40:58 PM »
Every class is required to debuff. Talk about OP classes without debuffs, hello? Coming from a slayer main? Lol on slayer you can crit people 5k+ no debuffs. My only point here was ele is entirely too slow. Regardless of new uniques. Yes I agree there is issues that need to be addressed with ranger so it’s more playable, and summoner because it got ruined because all the QQ in episode 1. But it seems I see now why no changes are ever made.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 03:34:55 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2023, 05:53:21 PM »
Just look at shao paying his ele. You barely see him on tank uniques cause he is chasing and hitting the huge damage in team fights. Some people still don't make any use of slows so they will never chase their enemies. Knights have 3 slows , zerka 4 slows, archers 3 slows, hunters 4 slows, ele 1 slow. Ele+hunter have enough slow to keep up with their target(not talking about unslowable targets) . What should be made is additional dim res debuff on other class than ele/hunter.
There are many classes that are way more "useless" on their own like CRIT zerk that can't debuff any built opponent beside ele/sorc but just for the physical res. They got nice boost for team fight on the HH debuff but it's not enough for CRIT zerk. There should be at least 1 more debuff for block or dodge (beside swing shot) .
Summoner is doing good with his 60k HP , 100sb debuff and like what?45 physical res debuff? Due to the double weapons summoner still can deal op damage.
Classes are pretty well balanced just the combo of some debuffs seems useless (specially dim res) . Even CRIT teams have a high chance to win fights on current balance. People need to realize it's not just about puting SB/res/HP/dim res/ele res debuffs but also slows. An target that can't walk away and is chased by 5 ppl even if not debuffed under 80% on anything will die cause taking constat damage.

When we talk about skills - maje assistance skills target skills again ... Due to visual bugs and server laggs you sometimes miss on the unslow/unstun skills even you stand on your teammate. This way it would be also nice for ancient or when there are more than 1 party.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2023, 03:37:00 AM »
Give ele 5%-10% movement speed, and ranger a dim resi debuff boom all problems solved.
- Driller