Author Topic: Suggestion about drops  (Read 5998 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Suggestion about drops
« on: February 23, 2023, 05:48:54 PM »
Since many players already have most of their uniques, the mats drop got increased for some parts they become almost worthless which makes refining eclipse caskets pretty useless(sometimes out of 50boxes ppl drop just 30 assembleds,  10gems, 3 new ashtals, 3 combi stones lvl1-4, 3 new scions and not even 1item worth more than 100m) . This makes eclipse farming almost useless.
My suggestion:
Lower the amount of assembled artifacts from tesslons
Lower the rate of assembled artifacts in caskets
Increase rare drop in caskets
Lower refine cost of caskets or increase gold drop in eclipse

Everyone with good arguments is welcome to arguing.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
Re: Suggestion about drops
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 10:30:47 PM »
so i opened 1,000 of them at once and this is the loot  i got. is it good or bad?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 10:59:11 PM »
If u count u could sell the 60k shards for 1m ea its making 70b with the refine. even overpricing the drops u gopt out u make around 40b. 30b lost + time for famr shards+time for farm gold for refine. not worth it in the end even ot looks huge at first look.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 12:50:28 AM »
If u count u could sell the 60k shards for 1m ea its making 70b with the refine. even overpricing the drops u gopt out u make around 40b. 30b lost + time for famr shards+time for farm gold for refine. not worth it in the end even ot looks huge at first look.

i dont think shards are 1mea anymore since items are more common inside[cheaper than ever before from 40m per assembled to 5m :D from shapestone 200m to 25m and so on..] + gt got devalued with the refine update , since then shard market is almost non existant. and even u said in your post
the mats drop got increased for some parts they become almost worthless which makes refining eclipse caskets pretty useless
so what does it makes them 1m ea i wonder :D

picture i posted was not to price check shards and argue who buys or sells for what value , its for players to observe the items balance inside them in long run and decide if theres anything wrong with it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 01:11:05 AM by Friend »