Author Topic: When is the next BOEC?  (Read 8783 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
When is the next BOEC?
« on: February 12, 2023, 01:04:07 AM »
Hello im just looking for an update on when you guys are planning to do the next BOEC. I was told possibly end of January? But apparently that wasnt the case..so an update would be great  ;D
- Driller

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Re: When is the next BOEC?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 09:39:11 AM »
Hello, we will try to run the event on Best DMG and BEST DPS first, there are still some technical details to be worked out, we will release it for public testing as soon as possible.

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 09:45:15 AM »
Hello, we will try to run the event on Best DMG and BEST DPS first, there are still some technical details to be worked out, we will release it for public testing as soon as possible.
What do you mean by this BEST DMG BEST DPS first?
U wanna make two titles ?
Are we supposed to build our chars differently now? More info when its possible

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 11:46:34 AM »
Best Damage should be first event. For Best Damage Per Second we we need to fix low attack speed issue in some cases first. For some classes, there will be separate critical and cast challenge (Best DMG, for Best DPS can't confirm yet). The time to complete the event will be long and event repeated, there is no need to prepare character now.  Rules for party buffs have yet to be established, they will probably be ruled out, as this is supposed to be a single player event.

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 07:13:14 PM »
So everything that we have worked on until now will change? Changing the title to best DPS for some classes would mean buying different uniques stoning gear different. I think this is a horrible idea. Your changing everything the title was built upon. Then it is not even best of each class it’s whoever can show the most damage? So a player can hold this new title you want to create but get 2 shot in game? I don’t agree with this at all. Before changing this wouldn’t it be better to release a poll and see if players are even in favor of this MAJOR change?
- Driller

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 10:44:10 AM »
Best DMG is additional title, not Best Class replacement, but some modifications for Best Class will be made, we learned some lessons from the previous event and we will try to improve it.

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 11:30:17 AM »
Wow I think this is a great idea. I take back what I said, this seems interesting. Also I know a few players were concerned of issues from the first BOEC (time consuming for example) so also very good news to hear this. Thank you and I’m looking forward to both these events.
- Driller