Author Topic: new player is looking for help  (Read 4304 times)

morten1982
    • View Profile
new player is looking for help
« on: November 17, 2022, 06:11:32 AM »
i tried to started playing with 3 friends on this archlord server and after 1 week we all managed to reach lvl 122 and got to for us the new zone eclipse as soon as we did enter we got killed by players from the guild CHN. They were so strong that one of them did 1 hit us all. After that incident we decided to call it for the day and wanted to start lvling together on the next day but as soon as we entered it didnt took 10 min until we got killed again buy players from CHN how are we supposed to play on this server or at least eclipse zone :/

We even asked them why they killed us or if we took some mobs from them but no answer at all instead we got killed again

if anyone does has tips let me know pls

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: new player is looking for help
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 06:32:37 AM »
Hello,
CHN are a Chinese guild and won't hesitate to kill who ever they come by.

It depends on the time zone you guys are playing, there is a boss in Eclipse called "Tesseris" and during that period of time, that guild is very activ to try find the bosses.
(For exact time you can check my tutorial on the forum within Eclipse section on my tutorial post)

I would suggest to play outside of those time into eclipse and when it's that time, to go farm for your gear elsewhere.

Leveling is important, but your sanity is way more, it's sadly a full pvp game, so it's impossible to stop that guild to kill on sight except if you can find some kind of deal with them, but most of them barely speak english.

If you have more question, you can join our discord and ask around

Enjoy your nostalgia and fun !

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 09:39:33 AM »

He is right. During the BOSS period, try not to farm in excplise,Especially don't farm Tesseris,or u probably have some attack(Especially when you are preparing or lvling up)

In addition, it is not just CHN won't hesitate to kill who ever they come by(This statement is targeted and slandered as AMOSWAR says)

A lot of ppl do it,as AMOSWAR says it's a pvp game

At present, Justac is a team game, so you must join a powerful guild

take care of urself

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 01:14:26 PM »
Slander ?

Did he mention any other guild ?

No.

I only explained why CHN players were killing him and what he should do.

It's a pvp game, everyone is free to behave as they want, some kill more then others and it's fine.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

xpd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 06:05:45 PM »
tbh if you and your friends just wanna play this game up to max lvl in a relaxed environment I cant recommend playing on this server. The gab between new players and "old" ones is way to high. You either spend one thousend euro on one char on a privat server or you play 24/7 but even than you will get pked all time. Even without tesseris times, there will be no chance for you to catch up anymore. Ancient will be blocked, CF will be blocked. Battle Square will be blocked for you and than you need to be lucky to be allowed to farm in eclipse.

But ofc if you guys are fine with getting killed and dont mind about being the best players and just wanna have fun go for it.