Author Topic: refinery  (Read 5951 times)

Friend

• View Profile
refinery
« on: September 13, 2022, 01:28:43 AM »
please if possible rebalance refinery its really bad and its not on % chanse based or luck it always goes 1 way or 2 ways never 3 ways no balance at all always need to delete uniq to save space math does not work this way , when refining normal uniq B for the eclipse uniq  is almost always missing from the table maby only for my bellos/faren/ feather always missing intel / Rapid always missing Glor either way its bad balanced eatch uniq always stacks up to 10+ always have to delete for space  . keeping 20 intel and 20 Glor 0 Bril [of 1 kind uniq is madness ] not only i have to always destroy  combined uniq to save space for missing 3rd refined uniq but it puts limit on how many diffrent uniq  spieces i have to choose to keep... add more bag space or please look in to the refinery system when doing eclipse/lower tier uniq... had same issue with lower tier uniques too lol heres a meme for the admin i cant deal with this anymore 500 archons and not a single 3rd kind of uniq to try a chanse of exel uniq? yeah its not % based cuz if it is math is wrong. kekW video  is from guardimesh days i moved to eclipse its even worse..

Video :

[ P.S im not complaining about fail rates the more archons i can get from fail  is very good, it's just its very bad balanced with gathering all 3 diffrent kinds of uniq to try chanse of exel (make less % for exel but improve of wasting inventory space) if i keep getting 10x in a row one kind of Glorous and its based on '' luck or % '' i might just go and buy lottery ticket with that kind of luck. lol]

image for eclipse.. https://i.imgur.com/LE0plI9.png

Add cloak for farmers not only for tank/pvp ;-; ''Cloak of goblin'' gives 50% drop we as farmers are strong pillars of the server too, make it hard to refine but something for  farmers would be nice. k thanks bye
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 06:18:48 AM by Friend »

wixler

• View Profile
Re: refinery
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 11:24:10 PM »
+1
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill

xpd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 06:47:29 PM »
maybe make a npc so you can swap 3x int to 1 bril or glo to be able to refine for ex at least some times

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 09:54:42 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Friend dont copy my idea for cloaaaak