Author Topic: skill rebalance befor server completly dies?  (Read 7152 times)

Soundwave
    • View Profile
skill rebalance befor server completly dies?
« on: July 30, 2022, 12:26:44 PM »
time for some skill rebalance? some new challanges? server soon completly empty

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: skill rebalance befor server completly dies?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 12:35:49 PM »
You think skill rebalance will help? People who aren't on Latino side or even in any big guild are struggling to make lvls, not even talking about making new uniques and you think skill rebalance will help? People have now 3 server to chose if they want to play archlord and every server is unique but justqc makes people quit after not longer than 1 month. Grinding for new uniques seems to be impossible for many players and none is willing to spend tausends of euro just for uniques when they can buy a ready to play character on other servers for like 300 euro with all op gear they need. I love justqc mechanics and gearing up but it became an hardcore p2w Server . Tried all the server now and sadly the other servers offer a lot more support, events, help for new players . It's sad cause I really love this server most of all. However - it's justac thing to change or not to change. There are more servers now and it's short view to not compete with others.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Soundwave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 12:51:29 PM »
befor server burned we on " latino " side played totaly mega outnumbred for almost 6 years, so we know exacly how it is.

anyway it needs to start from somewhere, and i think a rebalance would need to be the first thing that needs to happen since there is 4 main classes and few stupid idiots playing any of the mega paper chars,
if they can find a balance between classes they can start sort things out, there will always be ways to make a char " op " but as it is now there is 4 good classes to play,

from start they should have been making it way harder to get uniqs..

maybe add arena pvp? 1v1 - 3v3 - 5v5 whit ranking system and rewards every last day in a month for top 1-10..
maybe expand eclipse a bit bigger
make new cf floors whit new better armors that can outpower the elite ones in some how
open some new cf floors where u can drop new ashtals/scions from bosses
make cf floors where u have possibility to drop mounts/infinity wings from bosses
make bosses where you can drop exc low level uniqs

idk the things that can improve the server can be small but very good for the server

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 01:18:30 PM »
I played on both sides and the disblance between the "tesslon takers" and the other guys is now much higher . The ones who get tesslon and bosses are kinda monopolizing the mats you can get from them. Just see - as most of our ppl are most likely farming in ancient, your guys struggle to collect  Lydia souls and we are struggling about the 3 others. Farming shards? 5-7 boxes max in 2h . Full bag of uniques but not enough gold for refine boxes and uniques. So you maybe get the mats for refine 1 uniques after hardcore farming 4-6h a day but don't have gold for buying EXC and paying 1b . After you bought 3b gold for EXC+1b u finally watch your empty 0/3 ring and wonder how the hell you get the GTs now? Farmers prefer selling for PP cause gold prices dropping - again you need to invest real money. This story is going on and on and after 1 year you finally made your first set of uniques with 1 new royal but your enemies made 3 sets, full set of elites on 2-3 chars with full gt and you still on a 3slot top with +2 and 20 SB. You need another half year for getting your elites done and meanwhile most of your friends already gave up cause no motivation for such things... You sitting in city with an 2k euro char and waiting and begging ppl to join the server to finally use your stuff. That's the story of most ppl on this server .

People want to be rewarded for farming/fighting/ paying but there is just a small outcome for the huge investment. It's not epi3 time where most of us logged before going to school and logged after coming home to grind 6-10h a day... If justac don't realize it - GG...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 03:15:04 PM »
You think skill rebalance will help? People who aren't on Latino side or even in any big guild are struggling to make lvls, not even talking about making new uniques and you think skill rebalance will help? People have now 3 server to chose if they want to play archlord and every server is unique but justqc makes people quit after not longer than 1 month. Grinding for new uniques seems to be impossible for many players and none is willing to spend tausends of euro just for uniques when they can buy a ready to play character on other servers for like 300 euro with all op gear they need. I love justqc mechanics and gearing up but it became an hardcore p2w Server . Tried all the server now and sadly the other servers offer a lot more support, events, help for new players . It's sad cause I really love this server most of all. However - it's justac thing to change or not to change. There are more servers now and it's short view to not compete with others.
Unlucky

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 03:15:20 PM »
I played on both sides and the disblance between the "tesslon takers" and the other guys is now much higher . The ones who get tesslon and bosses are kinda monopolizing the mats you can get from them. Just see - as most of our ppl are most likely farming in ancient, your guys struggle to collect  Lydia souls and we are struggling about the 3 others. Farming shards? 5-7 boxes max in 2h . Full bag of uniques but not enough gold for refine boxes and uniques. So you maybe get the mats for refine 1 uniques after hardcore farming 4-6h a day but don't have gold for buying EXC and paying 1b . After you bought 3b gold for EXC+1b u finally watch your empty 0/3 ring and wonder how the hell you get the GTs now? Farmers prefer selling for PP cause gold prices dropping - again you need to invest real money. This story is going on and on and after 1 year you finally made your first set of uniques with 1 new royal but your enemies made 3 sets, full set of elites on 2-3 chars with full gt and you still on a 3slot top with +2 and 20 SB. You need another half year for getting your elites done and meanwhile most of your friends already gave up cause no motivation for such things... You sitting in city with an 2k euro char and waiting and begging ppl to join the server to finally use your stuff. That's the story of most ppl on this server .

People want to be rewarded for farming/fighting/ paying but there is just a small outcome for the huge investment. It's not epi3 time where most of us logged before going to school and logged after coming home to grind 6-10h a day... If justac don't realize it - GG...
unlucky

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 08:23:17 PM »
i think this event and the last skill changes,
changed alot already. (just many did not discover all changes yet)

mats are reachable for all in more or less time now.
exping is good.
the rewards helps alot.
gold is reachable for all due grinding in eclipse (ofc with BG Buffs its boosted) and amortise the refinery costs of Uniques.
Archondrites are very needed and sellable for 2-3m each.
Ancient to get gold for making Eclipse Boxes.

the outcome on boxes got modified and boosted aswell. so more mats available.

every 2 weeks are little events, reachable for all gear stages to boost the gold status.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 08:51:13 PM by D0gm4 »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 12:37:36 AM »
Unluckyyyyyy