Author Topic: Tutorial part 2 #event  (Read 5475 times)

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
Tutorial part 2 #event
« on: July 07, 2022, 03:10:43 PM »
Hello in this article/topic i will share my personal opinions on what u need for lvling, a little description for every of them
This is part two, the part 1 u can check here where u have even more details http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=771.0 for newbies
First if u are newbie i suggest picking ranger or sorc to start the game as they offer the best ways to start farming and collecting items for your future gameplay
With ranger u can start easy and crit all around till 79 lvl and later use it as buffer on your sorc which will help you to solo farm everywhere.
Lets start with humans
Knight - you would need to use crit uniqs such as glo shutas and exc kark for the very start, make sure to look for gloves with crit att speed and ign defense, max your damage in every skills which offers it knight is setted up on normal attack,  and is pretty tanky later move on 2 glo bellos glo faren as so do use the exc feathered for buffing up
Mage make sure to use int shutas int kark, later exc ohkeroses for cooldown and exc faren
make sure aswell to have alot of physical resistance elemental and later for the eclipse prismatic resistance use curse removal in your top
Archer based on int shutas int kark exc ohkeroses and exc faren use mana recovery stones in your rings and magical combined top in your armor
archer can handle the mobs solo if u reac quick and decrease their attaspeed with heavy hand and the combat artic strike so they will have not att speed to attack you
Orcs
Sorc tank best option for farming pure PVE alot of aoes without any problems of mana and hp since he got mp/hp recovery skills/ Use 2 exc ohkeros exc faren make sure to increase the physical resistance in your gear and rings for this one
Hunter supportive class for massive fights less damage than others but tank.
make sure to use int shuta int kark exc ohkeroses with mana recovery exc faren with mana recovery and top with magical stone lacks of mana
Zerk - can be used as crit and cast
pure critter or pure caster
crit zerk same as knight but less tank
cast zerk is the best option to go for with exc ohkeroses with mana recovey and exc faren with mana recovery, make sure to use blunt for the best damage, reduces physical res skill block and elemental resistance
can be slowed and easy killable by archer due low elemental resistance make sure to boost the elemental res
Moonelfs
Ranger
crit or cast both ways good but can be stuned and easy killed aswell expensive to play it as main char if u dont have good gear
crit can be play with bow amazing att speed using glo belloses glo shutas/ exc kark
cast exc ohkeroses exc faren lacks mana make sure to use mana recovery stones
Too low block so u can be easy killed by critters
Swash
cast or crit
if u play it cast make sure to learn some debuffing orders on youtube with right order u can reduce so much skill block and make the enemy with 0 skill block
Crit swash too much att speed but low attack rate
use the same uniqs as every criter
low ele res, low physical res
Ele
Can be stuned
good elemental resistance
Use exc ohkeros and exc faren
High prismatic damage, and high skill block debuffs
Low physical resistance
Scions
Lvl the scion as summoner till 150
the best way it is then decide for the final form