Author Topic: The Real Suggestions! SUPER JUSTAC!  (Read 7988 times)

Srmo
    • View Profile
The Real Suggestions! SUPER JUSTAC!
« on: June 08, 2022, 02:28:19 AM »
#1 Add BG HP BUFF
Some classes in the game needs it, Like archers, they are playing with 999% focus, they need more hp to survive better.
(I know there is many slots in the gear/uniqs to put more ashtals,stamina stones atm) But many people still on early or mid game atm. Not so many people are completed their gear uniqs etc yet.

#2 Add more drop rate on rare items, at least weekend with incredible high drop rate. It makes non P2W players survive better in the game. (Make farming stuff fun, not boring like farming 2-3hours and getting full achondrites or only Brill or only Glor and Int uniqs... make it equal) I have seen this problem on SOE pretty often, players refined only 10+ bril uniqs and glor uniqs, without any int uniqs... It will kill players motivation, this has to be get change.  And make 3rd stage refinery is 100% 3slots or achondrites, not like Exc Int Glor shuta barom etc etc with freaking 0/1 or 0/2 slot... Well, At least make it minimum 2slots. It makes people go crazy, after farming whole week, getting a Exc Int etc uniqs with 1 slot. (Many will use for refinery new uniqs, but many will keep using it to keep farm some low lvl content or leveling, don't waste players time. Make them keep going.)

#3 Add more Tesseris mini bosses in the Eclipse map or add one-two hours longer the challenge. (The monopoly is real in the game ATM)

#4 Lucky tickets should be able to farm in early game, NOT late game like in the Eclipse map from Tesseris mini bosses only. Make it able to drop from All CF floors, Ice, light and poison maps mobs with some %. (I know people can refinery Lucky tickets with 10x archondrites+10million gold, but it costs too much for new players(characters), alts, farmers, EVEN for some players already on late game)
*PS: Since Justac made Lottery Elite gear too OP, made True, HH, Cf gear completely useless(Even most buffer characters using elite gear), so this one about Lucky tickets has to get change.

#5 Change leveling rewards, Justac server is pretty unwelcome to new players. If a guy completely starting from 0 and want to farm everything by himself, then the player will quit in the middle, because the support for leveling, drop rates will make players lose the patience.
AND leveling from Lv.140-Lv.150 is a pain period, players spent tons of EC items, gold to get/refine 100% and 200% TOA, Combi potions, Lens+, and some classes wasting tons of XL mana and TIME etc. the Lv.150 character deserve more than 1xGold ticet and 1xSuper manual(Way more)

#6 HH skills(Debuffs) should land 100% on the target!

#7 Make Gold ticket / Super manual drop rate way lower and add Gold Ticket and Super Manual in to the Chantra shop, Ofc price should be equal like 1B gold for now, something like 3K EC for Gold ticket,1,2-1,3k for Super Manual. *I know people will get mad about it probably, but its just my suggestion.

#8 Add some free EC items in Chantra shop. Like Normal Lens, Extra-large Giant, Evasion, Quickness, Light speed, Defense potions, with 30mins duration.

#9 Balance classes skills. Few classes are too popular in the game, and few are on the buttom. (Pretty unbalanced)

Knight is fine (Or you guys can point out if something needs to ge change)

Archer needs get a bit nerf on Helpless IF server is going to change cast cap on 99%, or add in all Hero, Warrior, Ancient titles all ele res 15-20%.

Mage use to have all kind of debuffs, apart from CD, CAST debuffs.
Add all ele resistance -55% debuff in Mental Severance
(Mage are weak, and they are mostly getting focus first, they should have strong debuffs)

Berserker is fine (Or you guys can point out if something needs to ge change)

Hunter's debuffs Explosive Bodkin and Dark Arcane Charge. Make them AOE. Leveling hunter is a pain, and in pvp everybody's skill block is different, so make them AOE doesn't really effect so much in pvp.

Sorcere SHOULD has the highest resistance debuff in the game, but now Orbiter's debuff completely replaced sorcere.
Sorcere don't have any defensive buffs, mostly is dmg/hp buffs. and Mana pull doesn't work with Combi potion.
What I mean is, buff Halt duration a bit more cap on 15sec(Make sure sorcere can save them selvs, its the one of the main skill to sorcere).and requiem.add 5-10% resistance debuff.
(Sorcere are weak, and they are mostly getting focus first from enemy, they should have strong debuffs)

Swash should have 3 different playstyle, Healer(Support), Cast swash, Crit swash.
Add more than 2 stats on the dagger.
Make Restoration AOE range and skill range to 20m, so we can see some support swash in the battles.

Ranger... Crit ranger is fine. But about cast ranger, need buff Unstoppable Fierce Shot way more to play cast ranger.

Elementalist looks fine, but requires maxed resistance gear/Uniqs to play imo. The skills looks fine to me. (Or you guys can point out if something needs to ge change)

Dragonscioon... Okiii. This race passive tree should get nerf, bring back old slayer skill: Legendary Slayer(The one makes slayer invincible and make slayer cannot attack as well). The one we have currently is bullshit. (Looks OP yeah, but its crap)

Last one about Cast cap 99% 97% 95%

95% Everybody feels too slow to make macro now for sure.

97% Looks no different like 95%, am I right?

99% is perfect balanced for caster, for killing bosses or some high HP things, casters don't need to relia on criters, they can do it themselfs. Like stealing bosses etc xDDDDD(Well, don't get me wrong, I just want to balance a bit between criters and caster when vs Mob*Bosses)
But it makes Archer class too strong, so have to do something on archer class before put 99% cast cap in the game.

So IMO, make 99% cap, and add 15-20% Ele resistance in the Hero, Warrior, Ancient titles. Or nerf Helpless skill.

Ok, that's my suggestions, I hope you guys will support me to let JUSTAC Team change something in the server and makes it better, I like this server, and it would be my last server in my Archlord gameplay life, so I hope it gets better and better to get me better game experience.

And last one, English is not my first language, so if you don't get or don't agree what I mean, plz leave your suggestion below.

Thanks

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Suggestions! SUPER JUSTAC!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 03:02:11 AM »
Dislike :(

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 07:11:27 AM »
some points are not too bad, but on many i disagree.

#1 no need to be honest, archer is a jump and run class. also HP buff (even its just 5%) would effect other classes too much.
#2 i agree, that the 2 or 3 slot unique outcome could be higher and i agree, that something need to be done for low-lvl and new starter. But it have to be something which cannot be abused. aswell keep in mind, Archondrites are very needed.
#3 no need i think, even a small team can get stuff there, maybe not Tesslon, but still. The time is fine, player need also time to be able to lvl and farm on that area. with increased periods that time is lowered again.
#4 sound interesting
#5 i agree on lvl rewards, but not on the rest. leveling from 140 to 150 is easier and faster than before and from 120 to 140 its a bit slower. (i guess to prevent the GT chars power lvling)
#6 i got used to that system already and brought kind of extra challenge
#7 hell no. thats entirely the meaning of pay2win
#8 ...
#9 lets wait for summer

about the race knowledge, "i lost my words" :)

95/97 cast is fine enough. 99cast is for ppl which want to create spam macros :P
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

Lapoli
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 01:04:22 PM »
1. No need for that than we will see knights with 50k hp again
2.Agree with that 1 slot outcome is a joke
3.Bringing bit back would be good for new players more tesseris means more pk for levelers
4.It looks good but botters might kill the game don't agree with that
5.Agree for low level rewards
6.Don't agree with that it would change the team fight mechanics a lot.
7.It will make the game p2w and its even impossible to find ec atm.
8.They are not very expensive at merchant and new starters get 100k lens so it is ok I think
9.Since the balance will change soon no comment atm.

domyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 03:20:45 PM »
sometimes I get the feeling that some people write suggestions just to kill this server ...

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 08:04:50 PM »
sometimes I get the feeling that some people write suggestions just to kill this server ...

Just noticed? It has been like this for a long time.

Srmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 10:25:52 PM »
Well.. If I want to try kill the server, I won't spent time to write bunch of stuff on the page guys. Please don't talk and act like you don't see the problems in the server now..

Have you ever seen a new players around? Well, I belive most of the New players cannot play too long in Justac atm. I'm just talking the true, Justac needs a big change.

Ok, about GT, S.Manual, BG HP buff, HH debuff 100% success was a bad ideas(It was just a suggestion anyway, don't need to take it so serious), but what about others?  Just a simple question, Give a new players a reason to stay in Justac? what would you say??

About Lucky tickets drop in early game, highly increase drop rates on rare items(Uniqs), change refinery systems(No 1slot 3rd stage refinery items), Leveling rewards supports etc has to get a big change! The rest is really hard to get players together maybe, I understand some of you dominating Eclipse map, or the dungeon/CF which drops materials and GT etc etc, and don't want to change the current situation, because you will lose your position. But I believe most of you which plays Archlord are PVPers, Like to have battle, like to kill, pk smash people. but before that we need more people!!!

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 10:34:00 PM »
new players? what new players?
there are no new players since years
there are only players who leave and back or jump between servers

you have wrong perspective for this old game, people play it only because friends they know for years and nostalgy
but there are also people who play here because all new games are for pve pussies only

forgot about new players, they will not come, try to enjoy game and enjoy players who still love this very old game

Srmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2022, 10:46:29 PM »

you have wrong perspective for this old game, people play it only because friends they know for years and nostalgy
but there are also people who play here because all new games are for pve pussies only

forgot about new players, they will not come, try to enjoy game and enjoy players who still love this very old game

Well, I don't expect a completely newbie guy to start Justac LOL, some changes will bring back the old players. If you get what I mean....

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 07:17:57 AM »

thats not entirely true,
but from the ground u are right.
Sometimes we have waves here, when old CM players getting promoted or some ppl became aware of Justac, bcs of youtube.
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2022, 10:00:34 AM »
We get suggestions on how to make it easier for new players, but our team thinks that no-effort type changes completely removes the interaction between players. Archlord is not a single player game, but a MMORPG. New players should seek support from other players, join guilds that are helpful. And above all, help for new players should be in the form of tips and tutorials, which are unfortunately missing. Please visit the Tutorials section on our forum, players are very reluctant to share their experience, while in other games you can use such help.
Therefore, among the summer events there will also be an event with expensive rewards for creating tutorials for individual classes, or general for new players (where to farm, how to increase the level effectively, what is best to trade). Justac has always been in favor of promoting interaction between players and building bonds, we don't want to give it up, but support it more.
“If you give a man a fish, he will be hungry tomorrow. If you teach a man to fish, he will be richer forever.”
Another reason. With these changes, the economics of the server are also important, players must have items that can be traded and these items must be worth something. Therefore, any such changes must be made very carefully.

Regarding the opinion on P2W, we have commented this topic:
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=684.0
There are no and there will be no plans to sell the most expensive items through the Chantra Shop.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:28:09 AM by Game Operator »

Srmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2022, 10:42:37 PM »
We get suggestions on how to make it easier for new players, but our team thinks that no-effort type changes completely removes the interaction between players. Archlord is not a single player game, but a MMORPG. New players should seek support from other players, join guilds that are helpful. And above all, help for new players should be in the form of tips and tutorials, which are unfortunately missing. Please visit the Tutorials section on our forum, players are very reluctant to share their experience, while in other games you can use such help.
Therefore, among the summer events there will also be an event with expensive rewards for creating tutorials for individual classes, or general for new players (where to farm, how to increase the level effectively, what is best to trade). Justac has always been in favor of promoting interaction between players and building bonds, we don't want to give it up, but support it more.
“If you give a man a fish, he will be hungry tomorrow. If you teach a man to fish, he will be richer forever.”
Another reason. With these changes, the economics of the server are also important, players must have items that can be traded and these items must be worth something. Therefore, any such changes must be made very carefully.

Regarding the opinion on P2W, we have commented this topic:
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=684.0
There are no and there will be no plans to sell the most expensive items through the Chantra Shop.

Thanks for all kind of supports (and pay attention on the posts btw), hope Justac will get better and better!

Anarchy94

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2022, 11:27:52 PM »
And make  more easly refinery rate for a PET`S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hard  at this moment, after 5 lvl possible to broke head before you will make pet 8 lvl wanna 10lvl pets for all server!
ADMIN, man ,give as high lvl pets , Make it raining pets aLL DAY
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 11:30:19 PM by Anarchy94 »