Author Topic: Some suggestions on stage 3 of new justac  (Read 7278 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Some suggestions on stage 3 of new justac
« on: April 26, 2022, 06:53:25 PM »
Hello,
After some time passed on stage 3 I would like to suggest some changes and invite for discussion - please with using brain, in understandable English and only people who really play and not trolls that never reached lvl 130+ or not even playing at all.

1. Let drop shard as it is in event - it makes people actually farm in eclipse and get some stuff without getting killed permanently in ancient/CF
2. Remove 1 slotted outcome on refinery of uniques . It was fine for 1st and 2nd stage but now really sucks.
3. Lower the drop of reinforcement potions in eclipse , same as passports . I think it might cause the drop bugg, which now is even after 1h of farming
4. Remove materials like absorption stones from kaligo boxes
5. Remove reinforcement potions from ancient hero boxes but add OLD scions/ashtals and maybe LTs on low rate.
6. Make summoning orbs/GOs lose buffs everytime they are used/accepted
7. Remove TAB targeting please! It will not stop botters but it will make it a little bit harder to bot!

Thanks and see you ! 
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

joe
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions on stage 3 of new justac
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 07:01:35 PM »
1. good
2. good
3. disagree. Will be way easy to get it. Ancient shall stay like it is now.
4. agree
5. Disagree. It’s already pretty easy to get LT. Either u farm gold and archondrite and refine. Or you farm Tessaris. It’s much more easier now than previous stage and shouldn’t be easier to farm it for now. Since it is a material for new royal.
6. Disagree, shouldn’t nerf it more
7. strongly agree

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 07:07:37 PM »
I think you misunderstood point 3...
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 07:10:37 PM »
6. is everything OK with you?

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 10:33:13 PM »
No for trolls you say but starting with sentence:
please with using brain, in understandable English and only people who really play and not trolls that never reached lvl 130+ or not even playing at all.
you start discussion with insult (presume foolishness of players in advance) and discrimination (only one group is allowed to speak)

So? It's flame war invitation. You want respect, show respect.

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 02:54:37 PM »
6. - if u remove cooldowns ppl can/will get harrased more easily
7.- i understand casters don't use tab to pull in mob pulls thats why it might feel u no need for tab targeting but you are punishing the crit char players that souly focuses on tab targeting / bots will bot they are coded with the ids of an object and not with tab targeting and don't forget to report bots.
P.s don't we already have the item bug that forces u to relaunch the game every 30min 1h and so on? i'm sorry bit new to this new justac i'm not sure why that thing exists but i assume its to counter bots no?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 02:59:18 PM by Friend »

Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2022, 04:48:37 PM »
6. - if u remove cooldowns ppl can/will get harrased more easily
7.- i understand casters don't use tab to pull in mob pulls thats why it might feel u no need for tab targeting but you are punishing the crit char players that souly focuses on tab targeting / bots will bot they are coded with the ids of an object and not with tab targeting and don't forget to report bots.
P.s don't we already have the item bug that forces u to relaunch the game every 30min 1h and so on? i'm sorry bit new to this new justac i'm not sure why that thing exists but i assume its to counter bots no?

Blindarrow plays archer only so he doesn't care about critters, and critters need tab to grind efficiently. It's one of this "selfish type" suggestions.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2022, 04:50:59 PM »
That's not true. I'm also playing zerka as 2nd main. I lvled several critters by critting mobs. Don't tell me I'm selfish.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2022, 11:22:48 PM »
Also please...swap reinf pots to archondrites on ancient boxes or add other way to get archondrites... we need way too many of them to farm it from uniques refine...Almost none is farming uniques at all...
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2022, 11:30:48 PM »
Also please...swap reinf pots to archondrites on ancient boxes or add other way to get archondrites... we need way too many of them to farm it from uniques refine...Almost none is farming uniques at all...

We made suggestion to remove Gold nuggets and Absorbtion stone from Kaligo Box and to pur Archondrite 1-5 instead in it. It need to be discussed with Justac staff before, but I hope the change will be made
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3