Author Topic: sugestion about eclipse  (Read 4137 times)

Majinbuu

• View Profile
sugestion about eclipse
« on: March 06, 2022, 06:20:28 PM »
what u think about to raise a little the droop of shard in eclipse because definitely the people who play only think that they will need more than 3 months to create a new one. Leveling up is literally easy. I only think that people who do not have availability to play in the bosses of the game will never have the chance to get title more refine the uniq. at least they can make a vote or something that their community thinks about that.

Majinbuu

• View Profile
Re: sugestion about eclipse
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 09:11:44 PM »
maybe if they put more droop on shard u can refine it better trust in me i

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 09:15:54 PM »
After most players from RoG, Dreadlords and other guilds on this side left it's really hard to get the materials. There should be other ways to obtain materials such as lottery for materials as example. We see some people already having new uniques, cloacks and titles but it's one sided war now. It's impossible to fight 3vs10 and when they get their new uniques it will be an absolute slaughter . This way it's impossible to improve for people who are not investing that much real money . Would be nice if you could add other ways to improve.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

travis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 11:05:11 PM »
Find new allies. Because someone has given up, you want to have everything for free? Don't spoil this game for others.

Majinbuu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 01:00:44 AM »
my opinio is better  just a chance for more shards because all materials can be farmer there. but not telling to get free but maybe can pull game more playable to people who play alone like old infernum  people can just enter and farm and fight but people can do things alone not need be guild for can do a shit !

xpd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 01:57:56 PM »
in my opinion the best way would be to rework the bg charisma lottery and be able to get them randomly with other items in there