Author Topic: Peoples Point of View about the server  (Read 8427 times)

gabesz6

• View Profile
Peoples Point of View about the server
« on: March 04, 2022, 07:19:09 AM »
This post is being made by the People who already left recently,or are trying to sell everything they have left to leave your server.
If you will warn or ban me for this,it just shows why we decided to leave your server ,,Again''.
I am doing screenshots anyway of this topic,so lets see what will happen next.

Dear @admin @GM-MOD, @Game Operator.

We are leaving your game because of your attitude towards players request about the drop / exp / materials.
I have been farming a lot of excellents since new server started(yes,new server with harder changes than on the previous one,even tho it wasnt our fault we lost everything we worked for for years).
I have gotten almost all excellent rings (x2) and necklaces (x1),from farming and buying for gold etc.
1m for refine and 3 for excellent refine,was a catastrophe already,we have been asking you to change it since 2nd week because we  saw that even for later it will be much.
With some necklaces like podon,I had to sit there for 1.5 weeks to get an excellent,can you guess how much it was? 400M- which went down for archondrites and nothing else.
We have been asking you to remove TAB,so botters can only use program so you and us can detect it easier. What did you do about it after lot of request? Nothing. Even tho really-really a lot of players asked for it.
After this sentence : You can tell for example CHN players that multiple account botting same time is bannable,do you think they care? We sent you video from their side running in pvp and meanwhile other account running and hitting mobs. This has been 3 months ago,ok good you found maybe some program but we dont know anything about it,since you are only talking to players when they ask,but not when you do something.
Dont u think this amount of botting ruined the prices for everything a bit? Nope? You either went to farm lightning/poison for a week to get 700-800m with 5-6 hours a day with -toa and super lucky charm(ofc. profit for you),or you had to buy gold FOR PAYPAL,to be able to refine,buy things.
What do you think most of the people do? Being students,or millionares to sit at home only and be in need to play? We are adults who are working 6-8 hours at least a day,and after getting home do you really think we want to keep continuing this grinding for another year after because of someoens fault people lost everything in the fire? And every since then you didnt help us with anything but making the server stats worse.

The communication between you and the players,are the worst I have ever seen about a server,and I have played a lot of different games with private server staff.

In my personal point of view, I have put 400-500 hours to get all what i have reached,with 4 times buying gold for paypal,because of the people who are botting(exactly why we asked for tab removal),fucked up the prices this much,that you cannot get anything if you cannot invest weeks of farming for gold.
400-500 hours for nothing but grinding,and another 100 or more hours to get the new uniqs due the high amount of materials you reached,clever idea,we say.

Lvl 124 on 128 mobs(nectar,bg buff,100%), 2.9/3.2% per pull. What the fuck is that? What % will you get on 149? 0.009 with a pull or ?

We asked about changes with our suggestions,I have screenshotted everytime I suggested something and you said ''we will consider it'' against botters,refine prices etc,but nothing of this has been ever made,same for some of the people who just left in the days.

If you are not playing the game,maybe you should have been listening to actual players who play the game.Otherwise this might happen that server wont go on ''High'' anymore after you just released your big ''stage3'' update.

Ban incoming 3... 2.... 1....

PS : I just wish you could see how many people are trying to sell their whole gear and chars they have made since this point to realise you might be wrong about this succesfull update.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 07:23:49 AM by gabesz6 »

jfs06323
    • View Profile
Re: Peoples Point of View about the server
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 08:23:43 AM »
like always ROG still QQ about everything.

from latira boss
to protective passport

from stage1
to stage3

Every time Rog threat GM
GM always satisfies your request.

I think this time u will still get what u want.

stay safe and good luck.

We are ready to kick some ass of u in your road to 150 :D

Peking
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 08:24:14 AM »
 ;D QQ

CHN-Ohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 08:29:24 AM »
Come to GM again and again, you are like a little child

Manny Pacquiao

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 08:30:33 AM »
This post is being made by the People who already left recently,or are trying to sell everything they have left to leave your server.
If you will warn or ban me for this,it just shows why we decided to leave your server ,,Again''.
I am doing screenshots anyway of this topic,so lets see what will happen next.

Dear @admin @GM-MOD, @Game Operator.

We are leaving your game because of your attitude towards players request about the drop / exp / materials.
I have been farming a lot of excellents since new server started(yes,new server with harder changes than on the previous one,even tho it wasnt our fault we lost everything we worked for for years).
I have gotten almost all excellent rings (x2) and necklaces (x1),from farming and buying for gold etc.
1m for refine and 3 for excellent refine,was a catastrophe already,we have been asking you to change it since 2nd week because we  saw that even for later it will be much.
With some necklaces like podon,I had to sit there for 1.5 weeks to get an excellent,can you guess how much it was? 400M- which went down for archondrites and nothing else.
We have been asking you to remove TAB,so botters can only use program so you and us can detect it easier. What did you do about it after lot of request? Nothing. Even tho really-really a lot of players asked for it.
After this sentence : You can tell for example CHN players that multiple account botting same time is bannable,do you think they care? We sent you video from their side running in pvp and meanwhile other account running and hitting mobs. This has been 3 months ago,ok good you found maybe some program but we dont know anything about it,since you are only talking to players when they ask,but not when you do something.
Dont u think this amount of botting ruined the prices for everything a bit? Nope? You either went to farm lightning/poison for a week to get 700-800m with 5-6 hours a day with -toa and super lucky charm(ofc. profit for you),or you had to buy gold FOR PAYPAL,to be able to refine,buy things.
What do you think most of the people do? Being students,or millionares to sit at home only and be in need to play? We are adults who are working 6-8 hours at least a day,and after getting home do you really think we want to keep continuing this grinding for another year after because of someoens fault people lost everything in the fire? And every since then you didnt help us with anything but making the server stats worse.

The communication between you and the players,are the worst I have ever seen about a server,and I have played a lot of different games with private server staff.

In my personal point of view, I have put 400-500 hours to get all what i have reached,with 4 times buying gold for paypal,because of the people who are botting(exactly why we asked for tab removal),fucked up the prices this much,that you cannot get anything if you cannot invest weeks of farming for gold.
400-500 hours for nothing but grinding,and another 100 or more hours to get the new uniqs due the high amount of materials you reached,clever idea,we say.

Lvl 124 on 128 mobs(nectar,bg buff,100%), 2.9/3.2% per pull. What the fuck is that? What % will you get on 149? 0.009 with a pull or ?

We asked about changes with our suggestions,I have screenshotted everytime I suggested something and you said ''we will consider it'' against botters,refine prices etc,but nothing of this has been ever made,same for some of the people who just left in the days.

If you are not playing the game,maybe you should have been listening to actual players who play the game.Otherwise this might happen that server wont go on ''High'' anymore after you just released your big ''stage3'' update.

Ban incoming 3... 2.... 1....

PS : I just wish you could see how many people are trying to sell their whole gear and chars they have made since this point to realise you might be wrong about this succesfull update.

Your post is a good example of deliberate disinformation and should be removed, but I will leave it as proof of manipulation. We've explained the majority in today's announcement. If we are unable to convince players how easy it is to get new items, active players will do so for us.
The rules regarding bots are clear. A player who attacks monsters and is undoubtedly afk is banned. If the report is from player and bot has not been checked as recommended, we cannot accept it. If many characters attack monsters at the same time on the same computer, they are also banned. If the player works on several computers and reacts on GM all time, we have no right to ban such person / people. Removing TAB doesn't make any sense, it will only encourage programmers to create hacks and sell them, and detecting their new ideas is a long and tough fight. Additionally, removing TAB will upset players who use this feature in a legal way. The topic returns many times in the reports and we explain it to players.
We get many suggestions from players that are contradictory or in the long run can destroy the gameplay or economy of server. They are very difficult to reconcile with each other.  We know that not all decisions will satisfy all players, but we still try to do our best,  and this despite the constant accusations, provocation and trolling attempts. We would like to thank everyone who supports us in this difficult task.

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2022, 09:23:53 AM »
Well done GM-CHN rat enjoy your empty server now

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 09:56:01 AM »
1 change title Peoples Point of View about the server to A Few Liars Point of View
2 tell the real reason you quit, same reason one of you told me ago
3 stop bulshitting please

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 12:58:54 PM »

Your post is a good example of deliberate disinformation and should be removed, but I will leave it as proof of manipulation. We've explained the majority in today's announcement. If we are unable to convince players how easy it is to get new items, active players will do so for us.
The rules regarding bots are clear. A player who attacks monsters and is undoubtedly afk is banned. If the report is from player and bot has not been checked as recommended, we cannot accept it. If many characters attack monsters at the same time on the same computer, they are also banned. If the player works on several computers and reacts on GM all time, we have no right to ban such person / people. Removing TAB doesn't make any sense, it will only encourage programmers to create hacks and sell them, and detecting their new ideas is a long and tough fight. Additionally, removing TAB will upset players who use this feature in a legal way. The topic returns many times in the reports and we explain it to players.
We get many suggestions from players that are contradictory or in the long run can destroy the gameplay or economy of server. They are very difficult to reconcile with each other.  We know that not all decisions will satisfy all players, but we still try to do our best,  and this despite the constant accusations, provocation and trolling attempts. We would like to thank everyone who supports us in this difficult task.
You dont need to convience people who already left because the reasons mentioned.
Disinformation? In what case? The multiple WTS Char&Gear for PP posts on discord? :D Yeah,i am disinformed about the exp as well,because I must have been on drugs to see 2.9% instead of 29% with a pull.
You only need to convience players who are returning to the game or might think to start,but even chaning the lvl up rewards,and giving no ''pet'' as starting for new people,is kinda funny as an idea to help new come people.
1 more question just to make sure! Admin team said,if someone is botting,gets banned 1st time for 1/2 weeks,2nd time is permanent. How comes it,that a person I reported as recommended video format both times gets banned,but still able to play? Hmm... Interesting.

No harsh feelings,only towards CHN who are keep on using their multiple char farm same time,and still loosing normal fights with taking worm for 5 months each day.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 01:01:25 PM by gabesz6 »

whatisthatsht
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 07:07:03 PM »
these people are an unfunny joke. first they spam forum to block protectives, which didn't help them anyway, and now they are rage quitting because they cannot rule server like for few past years

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2022, 12:44:40 PM »
About the fire no one can blame justac about it, the host is the one to blame because they did shit

For the in game xp/gold/drop well, i think uniques drop rate is ok-ish could be improved but not necessary i think, for gold and xp yeah its way too low for what you need, especially in crafts

About the materials i guess the archondrites are fine because of the amount most people gained due to the farming of uniques
About the other ones i dont know how fast you can get them if anybody knows tell us

Concerning bots, yeah blocking TAB could be a good idea, about hacks you guys can see what's running alongside the game client so you can see if its something suspicious and go to check the player, also gameguard detects some of them and also blocks the game start for many of them
Don't take that as an excuse to not block the TAB, if it can block many bots and improve the community do it and if needed you can also work on detecting hacks
You knew there would be such work to do when starting the server so i don't understand why you complain on working on this while you knew it has to be done one day

I mean no harm in what i say but just saying my thoughts about this situation, we are here to share them and not troll or insult anyone right? Thats why there is this forum right?

Good day to y'all