Author Topic: KNIGTH IMBALANCE  (Read 9895 times)

Bulve
    • View Profile
KNIGTH IMBALANCE
« on: January 15, 2022, 01:38:55 PM »
Hi everyone, since playing start on this server i have could not notice ,that there is an issue with knight ,in my opinion it is way too weak in late stage ,for criting or even PVP ,even with great gears it just dont do enough damage on other races even thought everyone will agree that knight is more tank type of char,but during expierence in webzen i cant say that knight should do much more dmg on other chars ,not crazy much but atleast 2k-5k(ignoring def) ,because now it is impossible to kill anyone ,maybe because of critical resist on elite armors ,which is ablsolutely no sense at all since it changes all dynamics  for knight and other classes ,also armors as hh and true armor loses its value allot and became just useles.So my suggestions woul be to give him atleast more ignore def or crit damage chance or  increase dmg ,not a crazy amount ,but enough to make him a abit more challenging for other classes especially ,when you want to make full pvp knight.Many of you might not aggre ,but its just my observation from playing . ;)

Oxyy
    • View Profile
Re: KNIGTH IMBALANCE
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 06:55:00 PM »
Use 2H sword learn Swing Shot, all sorted.

travis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 07:20:22 PM »
yup knight can be played now 2h
times of OP knight are done :D
you want damage you have to sacrifice tank mode from shield

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 08:40:01 PM »
swing shot got nerfed and knight gained NOTHING from the rebalance of skills, except some slows on aoe.
Every other class gained another debuff with HH rebalance, but they took dodge from swing shot and they put it on a HH debuff which has WAY more coldown then rest of debuff...

Knight on 2h wont be as ok as it was on previous Eclipse episode even with new uniques, just by the lack of CD.

On 2h you dont just lack defence, you lack attack speed also, but that might get fixed with new uniques and stuff, will have to see.

As of now, knight is neither a tank (except if you focus deeply on it and lose all MS), neither a dmg dealer, its a moving annoying stun thats all.

Lets see what next episode bring before complaining, but knight is one of weakest class atm

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Bulve
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 10:30:39 AM »
good to see that ,iam not the only one ,and as someone said ,knight should be a speed critter  or atleast amazing tank ,but both are missing,also axe would be a good ,but buff is bugged or doesnt work at all? GM or admin shoul look at this since it meant to give 24 % chance of 120% crit dmg on lvl +12 skill? but its even lower than a sword.
even with a new uniques you cant sqeeze enough dmg ,unless they bring absolute gear or buff him up ,and 2 h sword is none sense since you have to sacrifice to much do deal little more dmg and be slow as f...

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 12:33:43 PM »
crit mage > crit knight

Bulve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 10:23:07 AM »
Admin should look at hits , ihave just compared knight on WoC ,and what makes it good is that there is addition to passive and combo skills ,fo example Power surge passive which also gives min max dmg +10 %, and combo skill intimidatind blow which also have -10 % ignore def ,thats what knight needs in Justac server ,to bring him close to other classes .

smoothie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 01:48:31 PM »
Admin should look at hits , ihave just compared knight on WoC ,and what makes it good is that there is addition to passive and combo skills ,fo example Power surge passive which also gives min max dmg +10 %, and combo skill intimidatind blow which also have -10 % ignore def ,thats what knight needs in Justac server ,to bring him close to other classes .

this is not woc and not retarded Baldur experimental playground
every server he goes he puts his shit so called balance :(
go away

Bulve
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 02:23:23 PM »
this is not a comparision ,its all about making class playable as it should be, i just gave an example.
and i dont like woc server either ,but thats just an opinion on what could be changed to make it better ,that is what suggestion poll is all about Smoothie.

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2022, 04:10:01 PM »
this is not a comparision ,its all about making class playable as it should be, i just gave an example.
and i dont like woc server either ,but thats just an opinion on what could be changed to make it better ,that is what suggestion poll is all about Smoothie.
In this case,if they would balance knight,they should add higher cooldown on  godlike and soul barrier as well,right?
With enough CD you need to wait ~1 sec between using it again,and in that 8 seconds you are free to do anything with party buffs,they cant kill you.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2022, 10:56:49 PM »
In this case,if they would balance knight,they should add higher cooldown on  godlike and soul barrier as well,right?
With enough CD you need to wait ~1 sec between using it again,and in that 8 seconds you are free to do anything with party buffs,they cant kill you.

Kekw, the time where you could perma Godlike are gone,
even with barrier and godlike a knight tank less then a Hunter, its a annoying class but yeah
I wouldnt mind (prob just me), to have a way higher cd on godlike/barrier and have the class be more relevant.
Check knight balance, it got nerfed while every other class in the game got extra debuffs and power.
I can see why they would want the class to be check into, but yeah for me knight cant be a main character atm, since you literally cannot beat much class with it.
Even Ranger beat knight nowadays while before it was its hardest counter.

The buff shouldve been reworked in a way that you are either a dmg dealer or a tank, cannot be both depending on what you focus.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Drennin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 02:06:18 AM »
Knight is the worst class atm hope they bring light to it in stage 3 enjoyed playing knight and bonking ppl for a lot of dmg

okoń
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 07:55:04 AM »
mage is worst!!

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 09:11:20 AM »
Godlike have just a certain chance to block skills, so far i think it no need to be adjusted.
Lets see, if stage 3 will improve him somehow.
But for now, i agree that this class isnt balanced.
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Bulve
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2022, 12:19:49 PM »
thats what i aggre with aswell ,the knight must have two options either tank or speed critter,depends on play style ,gears,build