Author Topic: Elite castle siege  (Read 13338 times)

7sin
    • View Profile
Elite castle siege
« on: January 05, 2022, 01:23:13 PM »
Make any elite castel wher 2guilds every weeks fight in gvg 15vs15  or 20vs20 ( not 100vs20) and when get the  elite castel  got 50% gold from other castel.

synapsesorc

• View Profile
Re: Elite castle siege
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 09:17:29 PM »
+1

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 09:37:15 PM »
+ free worms inside

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 12:05:11 AM »
Not only that you had 2 months free worms, but u even dare to ask to get even more worms when "event" ends ? Yea GM give them this and also add 3 royal for owner, why not? Funny people.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 12:19:29 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

first time I hear someone got free worms

for worms you have to come Latria and fight for it

noone gives it for free

pluto
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 01:53:22 AM »
Ok so who do you fight against ? Which players ?

whatisthatsht
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 02:55:56 AM »
pluto pussy rog troll tell me
why your biggest union on server afraid to come Latria? you have 5x times more people than CHN when they hunt worm
is there any magic barrier that prevents you from entering?
what is excuse this time?

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 09:12:36 AM »
why your biggest union on server afraid to come Latria? you have 5x times more people than CHN when they hunt worm
guess its same reason as your people are saying '' wE caN 5vs40- wE cArE onLY aboUT figHT,but wErE noT ShoWing uP for SiEGEs evEn thO wE coUlD 11vs80''

ps : Becoming farmforfood for worm is kinda chinese,but looks fun you guys are this butthurt for going for it instead of working as most of the people actually do IRL :D :D

I mean you guys were kinda loud when you had HATED & RM infront of you as cannon fodder and had 20-30+ players and was asking why we arent coming for worm,so whats up with the opposite now?

Why dont you come  siege qq?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 09:16:52 AM by gabesz6 »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 10:01:30 AM »
Any arguments will end in qq from them anyways . Don't bother with bumping their posts which are useless. If they would play for the fight , they would come to fight. They just want to run like cowards and in worst case just use an protective. So let them be. They didn't qq about sieges as they had 80-100 ppl and we were 20-30 .
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 05:22:54 PM »
I see similar problems on our GTA servers very often, where organisations vary in number and there is also a difference between the number of organisations and police. But players understand the problem and change sides themselves and divide to make the game enjoyable. Unfortunately, in Archlord players are too attached to their big unions, where they have been playing for many years. But we would rather them decide where they belong than we would force them.  Changes to sieges are planned as soon as we finish the server opening stages. We will check what else we can change to make sieges more attractive.

Galadriel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2022, 05:27:58 PM »
I see similar problems on our GTA servers very often, where organisations vary in number and there is also a difference between the number of organisations and police. But players understand the problem and change sides themselves and divide to make the game enjoyable. Unfortunately, in Archlord players are too attached to their big unions, where they have been playing for many years. But we would rather them decide where they belong than we would force them.  Changes to sieges are planned as soon as we finish the server opening stages. We will check what else we can change to make sieges more attractive.
remove worm then these rats will come to siege = problem solved

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2022, 05:30:30 PM »
Its kinda frustrating as well,that guild leaders can do that they sign onto siege,but never ever intend to try to actually be there for it,making people prepare for nothing as well.
After the 3rd or 4th week its kinda boring,could your team maybe do something regarding this ?

whatisthatsht
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 08:08:57 PM »
+1 Galadriel and gabesz6
I forgot what they said but +1

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2022, 07:55:36 PM »
guess its same reason as your people are saying '' wE caN 5vs40- wE cArE onLY aboUT figHT,but wErE noT ShoWing uP for SiEGEs evEn thO wE coUlD 11vs80''

ps : Becoming farmforfood for worm is kinda chinese,but looks fun you guys are this butthurt for going for it instead of working as most of the people actually do IRL :D :D

I mean you guys were kinda loud when you had HATED & RM infront of you as cannon fodder and had 20-30+ players and was asking why we arent coming for worm,so whats up with the opposite now?

Why dont you come  siege qq?
This aged well :/

joe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2022, 07:56:06 PM »
Any arguments will end in qq from them anyways . Don't bother with bumping their posts which are useless. If they would play for the fight , they would come to fight. They just want to run like cowards and in worst case just use an protective. So let them be. They didn't qq about sieges as they had 80-100 ppl and we were 20-30 .
This also