Author Topic: Green Worm  (Read 13730 times)

Etanool
    • View Profile
Re: Green Worm
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 11:16:58 AM »
Release Arena so there is end game content even when sides are unbalanced.

+1

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »
sadly, i knew it before.

those suggestions or requests, cant be done officialy anymore.
thats why Amoswar and me, try to handle them mostly, via direct contact.
to avoide this kind of behaviour.

no clue, why ppl always judge on stuff, they arent aware of.
Amoswar and me, inform eachother always about inquires, which going through us.

we where also involved on Siege time matter or siege mechanic.
so plz do not feel special.

If u dont agree on the sugestion, write ur opinion.
but plz keep it clean and do not use it for ur own vendeta.
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 11:50:29 AM »
Firstly this is a pvp game, we all know it, players have the freedom to chose which side they want to join, true.
Personally i like competition and a good fight, however, lately we have to face double or tripple the numbers we have, due to the fact that our enemies instead  of creating a 3rd side to keep the fights balanced and competitive, they prefer to unite all together under 1 big alliance.
Worm event is the richest resource in the game that advantages the side that has the most players, as they can afford the luxury of keeping 2 or 3 parties at the entrace to keep the us busy fighting them and another   party is going to search for the boss, while we have around 15 fighters only.
For the weaker side is impossible to win any Archlord Battle or Worm under these circumstances and there is noone to blame but us for not recruiting more players or create a bigger alliance, but you see, we are not like that, we have our standards and honor and we don't accept everyone just because they are enemies of our enemies. That is not a solid base for a honest friendship.
Spliting the worm in 4 mini bosses sounds like an interesting sugestion, reminds me of tesseris and honestly it sounds more competitive, giving to the weaker side a chance.
In my view, we need some events which are guild oriented and not only alliance oriented, in order for an individual guild and his own members to prove their strenght against another guild and their own members, being rewarded upon winning and this should be weekly not 1 time in 2 years. This will keep players motivated and active, looking to prove themselfs in a fair fight.

Also i think Protective passport should be removed from the game entirely, only Archlord should be able to use it.
Party buffs blocked in Latria would be a good idea, in the past years we all became way too addicted on getting full buffs instead of focusing to build a character able to fight self buffed.
Knowledge, gear, builds and gameplay should be more important than party buffs.

Regards,
X7000.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2021, 03:34:56 PM »
It's a shame that only 1 side farms the worm. Personally, I don't mind Fighting for the Worm, but there is currently no chance for it. You lose the motivation to try again and again every day. I like the idea of ​​more like 1 worm. More like a way to get to Latria would make the whole thing even more difficult, but think it's too time consuming to change the Latria map for that.

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »
Firstly this is a pvp game, we all know it, players have the freedom to chose which side they want to join, true.
Personally i like competition and a good fight, however, lately we have to face double or tripple the numbers we have, due to the fact that our enemies instead  of creating a 3rd side to keep the fights balanced and competitive, they prefer to unite all together under 1 big alliance.
Worm event is the richest resource in the game that advantages the side that has the most players, as they can afford the luxury of keeping 2 or 3 parties at the entrace to keep the us busy fighting them and another   party is going to search for the boss, while we have around 15 fighters only.
For the weaker side is impossible to win any Archlord Battle or Worm under these circumstances and there is noone to blame but us for not recruiting more players or create a bigger alliance, but you see, we are not like that, we have our standards and honor and we don't accept everyone just because they are enemies of our enemies. That is not a solid base for a honest friendship.
Spliting the worm in 4 mini bosses sounds like an interesting sugestion, reminds me of tesseris and honestly it sounds more competitive, giving to the weaker side a chance.
In my view, we need some events which are guild oriented and not only alliance oriented, in order for an individual guild and his own members to prove their strenght against another guild and their own members, being rewarded upon winning and this should be weekly not 1 time in 2 years. This will keep players motivated and active, looking to prove themselfs in a fair fight.

Also i think Protective passport should be removed from the game entirely, only Archlord should be able to use it.
Party buffs blocked in Latria would be a good idea, in the past years we all became way too addicted on getting full buffs instead of focusing to build a character able to fight self buffed.
Knowledge, gear, builds and gameplay should be more important than party buffs.

Regards,
X7000.

In my opinion Infernum was a good concept. Constantly fights and even tho you were outnumbered you could run into infernum kill a couple of people and some times steal boss from enemies.
Right now the side with less people wont bother going because they are wasting CC and dont want to pvp because 99% chance they will lose the fight because they are less.

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2021, 06:19:55 PM »

In my opinion Infernum was a good concept. Constantly fights and even tho you were outnumbered you could run into infernum kill a couple of people and some times steal boss from enemies.
Right now the side with less people wont bother going because they are wasting CC and dont want to pvp because 99% chance they will lose the fight because they are less.

Finally someone who understands the situation and not being toxic asf like the others..

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor