Author Topic: Make it only login with one account only.  (Read 13387 times)

Ravenous

• View Profile
Re: Make it only login with one account only.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 05:46:53 AM »
NO NO NO. GOD NO. Did I say NO? 🤔
NO and fuck no.

Splico

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 01:56:14 PM »
ye no for this one ppl with multiple pcs and shit will have twinks and bobs will allways find a way around it

Windspeed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 07:37:53 PM »
ye no for this one ppl with multiple pcs and shit will have twinks and bobs will allways find a way around it

so, let them buy more PCs... and once being killed, they need to move around those PCs to relog, rebuff... it is a pain in the ass.... One for everyone, then everyone will have fun... like, not everyone can log 5 clients... I can load 30 clients on my pc.... but if I can play simple, why would I do that? One client, players will force to deal with other players, not just he said, fk, I am going to load 5 clients and get buffs... and kill that mfker....you will see toons standing in town doing nothing, just for buffering. ppl will get bored when they find out, you don't need to talk to anyone or deal with anyone, its almost like a single player game, new players will just left.. Only old men like us, will stay...LOL

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 07:43:04 PM »
2/3 client cap is perfect. enough to switch items between your accts
Fuck you.

Windspeed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 09:19:10 PM »
2/3 client cap is perfect. enough to switch items between your accts

Agree with 2 only..or make the storage able to put bond items too.

Operator

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 05:23:46 PM »
Agree also with 2 accounts per IP this will make our PvP fights way better instead of see some running fullparty buffs vs selfbuff in 1vs1 or so.

This is something that should be applied since long time already.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 05:31:14 PM by Operator »

noizy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2021, 05:36:23 PM »
+1 for 1 more time  8)

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2021, 05:40:59 PM »
Well,good luck for people who are  playing during the time zone as the Chinese do,and meanwhile chinese with multiple pc's and 15+ numbers on guild basis are active during the day,you need to play alone without party buff cuz people are butthurt because their pc is bad and cant login with multiple accounts  :'( :'(

If your pc is bad to open multiple clients,solve the problem,dont cry.

Anyway,this will be so easily abused,even those who want to make it ''one client'' will cry hard & loud after they realize how many things will be different and unplayable.
Gl.

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2021, 05:49:59 PM »
If you have ever met Windspeed you know his pc is not shit, nor his internet. We just believe you should have to play as a team, not yourself and all your buffers.
Fuck you.

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2021, 05:54:02 PM »
If you have ever met Windspeed you know his pc is not shit, nor his internet. We just believe you should have to play as a team, not yourself and all your buffers.

As I said already before,if someone is working afternoon time or evening time,and is able to play early morning (like 3 am),and he would like to play hunter / something else which is hard to level without party buffs,should he/she be handicapped due the early hours for most of the people who are sleeping that time and cant help him/her? :D

Wouldnt think it would be fair tbh,I wouldnt start playing once again. And this would mean still numbers over quality,imagine playing against a 10 ppl team who have 70% of the buffers and can one hit you,because you are alone,so you cant provide any buffers,would that be fair as well?

Edit : And you forget,this isnt WoW main server that 20k+ people playing same time on a server,to actually get for ex. 99 victim eyes in a couple of days if they will still exist in the game.
How to farm Proof of Winner in Battle Square after 6 months,when only you + 10 players are usually going inside,and 8/10 are stronger than you? Hm...  :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:00:10 PM by gabesz6 »

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 06:01:08 PM »
Arguments like "link team play" is such a dumb argument. We played with party buffs Last years and definitely had team spirit . It's just about accepting it and learning how it works. I didn't understand this as an noob but now I know how it works and it's good this way.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Windspeed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2021, 07:47:42 PM »
Well,good luck for people who are  playing during the time zone as the Chinese do,and meanwhile chinese with multiple pc's and 15+ numbers on guild basis are active during the day,you need to play alone without party buff cuz people are butthurt because their pc is bad and cant login with multiple accounts  :'( :'(

If your pc is bad to open multiple clients,solve the problem,dont cry.

Anyway,this will be so easily abused,even those who want to make it ''one client'' will cry hard & loud after they realize how many things will be different and unplayable.
Gl.

How many clients I can open? LOL... 1 or 2 account limit is fair for everyone... Ban them if they use other ways other than using 3 or 5 computers, you can't complaint if they do this, they are just rich, there isn't anything you can do about it, just like the kid used 5k USD in game and lost all and crying like a baby, LOL...  But to most of the players, 1 or 2 clients are fair for them.

Windspeed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2021, 07:54:15 PM »

:D Right at the point... I just want like, if players got pked, they are going to ask guild or friends to help, to get buffs or team up, etc... but not to, fk, I am going to burn up my pc and load 5 clients and spend 5x times to lvling buffers instead of talking to friends and helping guild members or friends..