Author Topic: Refinery  (Read 7666 times)

Cobra
    • View Profile
Refinery
« on: September 12, 2021, 03:46:20 PM »
Hi,

Here's my suggestion:

Decrease refine tax to 100k;
Increase accesories drop;
Disable getting back same normal unique 0/1 when refining 2 of same kind, it should be either archondrite or 0/3 normal or 0/1 intel, bril, glor;
When refinining glor bril intel together, the result should be 100% guarantee 3 slotted or archondrite.

These settings we had before server burned and they were making perfect sense, here it does not.

Down below is a video or my experience with the refinery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzODlqDunU

Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlwaysPumpedTV/videos
If you love Archlord videos, click above.

gabesz6

• View Profile
Re: Refinery
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »
Would agree on both drop and refinery is shit.

Sadly the 2000+ tickets didnt help much so far,hope the best they will change something about it,but I have a feeling due the profit they wont change shit about it.

Wonder if they see many people left already the server because of the choices the made,the excuse was ''its summer time'',but nah,seems like it wasnt the summertime what it caused the less population.

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 01:06:57 PM »
bad idea
you will just destabilise economy on server  for future episodes where excellents are important ingredient of new uniques

don't make valued items turn into trash please

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 11:12:39 AM »
The economy is already destabilised, people shout to buy ex ohkeros, ex gaudius  2 or 3 slots, true armours,  and there is nobody selling them as farmers saw how bad the refine is and gave up.
It is unreal to spend a week farming for these uniqs to end up being trolled by this refinery, in the end you spend more gold on refine than you produce from the actual farming.
Keep in mind this is a private server and items should be a lot easier to obtain for all. Most of us play this game for the pvp system. The faster we have the gear we need, the more we will fight, the more ecoins will be spent on lens+,combis, Suits, Pets, and so on, while for farming nobody is mad to use lens +, combis on it. The PVP brings the big money for Admin.
The thing is, not everyone can play 10 hours a day, everyday, players that have a job, school, basicly limited time to play, should also have a chance to obtain the desired items as well. Also not everyone is pay 2 win.
Therefor my suggestions makes perfect sense, as we already had this implemented before server burned.

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »
Most players here are pve players :D
50% shouts are wts/wtb uniques so increasing rates will stop selling and buying for sure. Who will buy ring if can be farmed and refined easy? Noone.
Current state is more classic and reminds me old times, I didn't like super drop servers because they are become boring fast.

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 01:54:43 PM »
Most players here are pve players :D
50% shouts are wts/wtb uniques so increasing rates will stop selling and buying for sure. Who will buy ring if can be farmed and refined easy? Noone.
Current state is more classic and reminds me old times, I didn't like super drop servers because they are become boring fast.

There are mainly 2 types of players here. Fighters and Farmers.
The fighters want to put minimal effort into farming and focus on fighting.
The farmers are 2 types. 1)The ones that do it without a specific purpose, just relaxing melancholic farming without caring of the outcome;
                                        2)The second type are the ones who are mostly unemployed in real life and want to make real money out of farming.
First type of farmers will usually keep the drops for themself and eventually try to gear up all their chars, while the second type will ask ridiculous prices for their items, especially via paypal, items which regular fighters will not be able to buy due to low budget since their main goal is to fight and not to farm, and a very low percentage of the remaining fighters are willing to buy overpriced items, which creates an unballance between players.

Thats why you see in shouts, same names, trying to sell same items for a very long time, and same names trying to buy items for weeks and not being able to find.
The demand is high, the offer is low and overpriced, reason why the economy is stuck and is nearly impossible to get 3 slotted excellent uniqs for a resonable price.

As per above, this leads to the main issue here, "The Refinery" ( the entire proccess of it ).
I strongly believe that this is the main reason why most of the players left to play on other server or not playing at all.
This community has nearly same players since 2005 when archlord was released, back then we all were teenagers, now most of us are 30 + years old, with familly, jobs and so on, therefor limited time to play.
That's why i point out the fact that it shouldnt bee required such a big effort on getting the equipment needed, as most of the people literaly don't have the time to it.

Making it easier, will do the contrary of what you said, i am sure it will bring more people into the game, ready to spend their money on ecoins, that means more income for the Admin, which is good business for him and an active economy on the server for us.

We cannot let a few unemployed players to dicate how the drop has to be and how the refinery must work, just because they want to earn some real money out of this game instead of looking for a job.
I am sorry but this game is supossed to be fun and competitive, guilds fighting each other over who is the strongest and so on.

That's the way i see it, ofc you might have a different perspective, but in the end it has to be what the majority wants.

Regards.

Sorc4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 02:01:36 PM »
Game is already not that much activ at some times, i have now some days off from work and in morning the game its totaly dead ! where all the farmers !  ::)

Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 02:10:22 PM »
they wait for HH, BS and CF
why farm now if you can farm more easy later xD

smoothie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 03:22:19 PM »
why some people want so badly make woc2 here? I don't get it. if you go and see another server you will see dead economy because all have all items
I'd leave refinery as it is but with a little more chance for 0/2 and 0/3 only, or even remove 0/1  but to balance refinery less chance for 0/2 and 0/3 (more archondrites so upgrading stones will be a little cheaper)

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 06:43:34 PM »
why some people want so badly make woc2 here? I don't get it. if you go and see another server you will see dead economy because all have all items
I'd leave refinery as it is but with a little more chance for 0/2 and 0/3 only, or even remove 0/1  but to balance refinery less chance for 0/2 and 0/3 (more archondrites so upgrading stones will be a little cheaper)

I think I can surely say,that back at old Justac I was one of the biggest farmer for anything.Uniq/gold/ticket,etc.Had 3 Shadow 2 Gore only from Gold I've bought,because of farming and gold business choices.

Current situation is so shit with refinery and drop that I could cut my veins with spoon. Ofc they didnt change anything with refinery as they say. They just competly made refinery into a piece of shit,for what?
Oh,maybe they didnt want players to stay and play,it seems - this is the only reason such a clusterfuck happened

But wait,worm is ingame for months,so who is able to obtain some boxes,counting with 6/10 tickets can have already 50 or 70+ lucky tickets from it,compared to players who cant play it,and can only farm for 5 tickets out of 900 armor / wep chests.

GG WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL PPLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEED-
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:49:50 PM by gabesz6 »

''When you are not on Tinder you can be pretty useful'' ~ Hodor

steph
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2021, 11:48:24 AM »
Drop rate is fine - refine rate is awful and too expensive.

• On average it costs over 100m to refine an excellent ring (at least on the low level ones) but low level players don't have that gold.
    High level players who make farmers have bags full of one type of ring a few of another type and very rarely get the one they need to complete the 3 so eventually give up.
    For those that can get the difficult ring the success rate is too low.  I've had 22 attempts in a row for an excellent either give me the one ring back that I already have loads of, or archondrite.  I know of other players who have had 35 attempts at excellent fail one after the next

Please either even out the balance of the rings so we have an equal chance of getting any of the 3 - or drop the cost of refining as suggested above to 100k?

Cobra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 08:50:21 AM »
Any GM/Admin even reading ? hello !?

miyamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2021, 12:49:09 AM »
Hi,

Here's my suggestion:

Decrease refine tax to 100k;
Increase accesories drop;
Disable getting back same normal unique 0/1 when refining 2 of same kind, it should be either archondrite or 0/3 normal or 0/1 intel, bril, glor;
When refinining glor bril intel together, the result should be 100% guarantee 3 slotted or archondrite.

These settings we had before server burned and they were making perfect sense, here it does not.

Down below is a video or my experience with the refinery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzODlqDunU

Thanks.

GM never cares about the refine system, writing suggestions here is just a waste of time. GM always ignores the biggest problem in the game. Same problem for about 6 months, admin doesn't want to fix it.