Author Topic: Event Suggestion  (Read 6611 times)

Zaruma

• View Profile
Event Suggestion
« on: July 16, 2021, 03:31:14 PM »
Hi Dear Justac Team, You should make event to everyone who is even 50 lvl or less. So that events can be Easier . Instead of Kiling the Boss with High lvl. In my Opinion You can make Event like Fishing . You can determine time for Fishing and Eveyone can join at the same  time, For expample We can go to Rivers and When event start we can fishing . We will try to Find Lucy Tickets or 10m 20m 50m golds from Fishes. 2nd Suggestion is Hexagon Packs. Hexagon Packs will be Name of Event. All Players will kill their lvls moobs if they are 50 lvl , Hexagon boxes will drop from 48-52. If they are 90, Hexagon Boxes will drop 88-89 lvl moobs. This event Should be max 2 hour and it can be Every Sunday. You should get At least 4-5 Hexagon Boxes in 2h and you can Get Nectars, Foods,Ring Reses, Cloaks, Lvl 4-5 Wings , Can drop inside of Hexagons (It can change np). Thank you All /     Afterglow.

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
Re: Event Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 12:03:02 AM »
Excuse me but can you say it all again?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 08:48:11 AM »
These kind of events are stupid for this stage. 10/20/50m for "fishing"? We got 50m from hunting Xmas trees on Xmas last year (just adding you were able to farm 1-3bil gold in eclipse ) .
500k gold would be enough. Making gold in-game is too easy, to add such events. Also making lucky tickets is pretty easy.
This game is made for team play and that's why single player think worm is for Vs or for op lvl 99 players.
If you want to play solo don't cry to be bad vs a good team.
If this game wouldn't be a team game it hadn't guild system...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
Balance between team based and  single player based events needed. Team events are fun but sometimes it's awesome to compete against teammates as well.
Fuck you.

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 11:21:49 AM »
Also, you want event prize to be equivalent to 1 pull in ice? Lmao you dumb af Dumbarrow.
Fuck you.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 11:26:28 AM »
PvP Events could be a good possibility for fighting own team mates too.
Well ... 50mil from tree (if u got it first) was the same amount u could make in eclipse in 1-2 pulls. So before you call someone dumb get some knowledge. Getting stress-free 500k gold every some seconds for this stage is enough . For sure greedy trolls, who not even play , will say "50mil" for 1 second staying next to water.
Before you open your mouth or use your fingers in this case think twice about any logic in your dumb trolling posts.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Zaruma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 12:03:32 PM »
We got a Great team as you know Blindarrow, We are fighting a lot in Castle fights , Worm events, Archlord Fights  Also we are not Afraid of Fight, We got the 3 castles and AL as you know. BTW 10m -20m -50m Was suggestion. if you know better idea  Tell us your suggestion Instead of speak a lot. I told my idea Gold dont have to be prize it can be change like i said; Now lets come to What you said, for 500k 600k nobody join to Event its Trash money for event, If are you making events 2 h (For example), People must to get good money. Otherwise I went to Elite Chest farm ea 1.2m and easy to farm. When are you criticism me think clear. You are Speaking just to be Speak. Its Free to say Suggestion and it was mine ty.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 01:42:10 PM »
1v1 or 3v3 or 5v5 events would be nice. Hide and seek could be nice but killing endless mobs for 10m ea is ridiculous on this stage.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 01:43:52 PM »
I mean... I play, I pk, I mostly farm but you are right, since you won't know my name until I'm ready you can call me a troll who doesn't play. Thank God this dude isn't an actual member of the justac community such as a V, he would be worse than the other 2 by far.
Fuck you.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 01:47:19 PM »
Thank God you got banned from discord server, which is a sign for all you don't belong there. Waiting for your ban here. Maybe you finally learn how to not be toxic and grow up. We will see :)
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 05:08:44 AM »
Fuck you.