Author Topic: false identity accusations  (Read 6292 times)

olvado56
    • View Profile
false identity accusations
« on: June 21, 2021, 07:20:30 PM »
Hello,
my name in world of warcraft was Tankhard for years. i have send on discord screenshot from email on my gmail i account, the email is from 2019, and i can resend it.

some guy called Hugo is reporting me to admins, also talking stuff in game how i used to scam ppl back in days or what ever i heard.
so far i got to know he mistook my character for character that was called Tankard before, without H.

if anyone knows the guy he think i am im, or knew his real name i am ready to send my ID and what ever to admins of this server.
if i got mistaken for someone else with different name, i dont see why  should got called all this things.
also all trades i did in one month of playing now i only use fair trade in any online games when it comes to real money.

another thing is, if the guy name was so bad from years ago, if he came back why in the hell he would use it ?

get this right and get Hugo or who ever else doing this to random person a warning. something like this is on level of accusation of many things, indetity theft, racism, or false accusations are i many things same level of wrong.

thanks

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
Re: false identity accusations
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 07:31:01 PM »
Hello,
my name in world of warcraft was Tankhard for years. i have send on discord screenshot from email on my gmail i account, the email is from 2019, and i can resend it.

some guy called Hugo is reporting me to admins, also talking stuff in game how i used to scam ppl back in days or what ever i heard.
so far i got to know he mistook my character for character that was called Tankard before, without H.

if anyone knows the guy he think i am im, or knew his real name i am ready to send my ID and what ever to admins of this server.
if i got mistaken for someone else with different name, i dont see why  should got called all this things.
also all trades i did in one month of playing now i only use fair trade in any online games when it comes to real money.

another thing is, if the guy name was so bad from years ago, if he came back why in the hell he would use it ?

get this right and get Hugo or who ever else doing this to random person a warning. something like this is on level of accusation of many things, indetity theft, racism, or false accusations are i many things same level of wrong.

thanks

players should not do false accuses without proofes.
even they are called to keep eyes open.
i hope it can be sorted out fast.
sry for inconveniences.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

olvado56
    • View Profile
Re: false identity accusations
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 07:38:13 PM »
got answer from GM-Guide in game, and thanks to you Dogma aswell.

stay safe too