Author Topic: New user (Archer)  (Read 7727 times)

micmano
    • View Profile
New user (Archer)
« on: May 29, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »
Hi, i'm new and only know the basic concepts about archlord, ¿could anyone give me tips for archer as build, unique and equipment? for the current stage.

Thx for all information

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: New user (Archer)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 10:06:17 AM »
Archer isnt very strong on this stage and it depends on your wallet how good you will be. for the begin i would start with 2 shutas and a kark neck. later you can farm or buy better ones. for the armour: on cap look for the ele res/all stats stats for pvp and also for bonus exp for pve. armpads shoud be with cast and later on dimensional resistance will be very helpful. pants with res and dodge/evade or just buy some "true" pants that give also additional cool down. Shoes = block+mov speed, good "yellow stats" are also welcome (dash very important for archers). armour you better get from realms because of the all skills+1/+2 stats. before watch for the hp/sb/def stats for pve .
i would recommend to lvl "1by1" until lvl 22(as i remember) but you get your first aeo at lvl 10 so you can try it. everything else is just a matter of playstyle mostly.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
Re: New user (Archer)
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 12:22:12 PM »
Archer isnt very strong on this stage and it depends on your wallet how good you will be.

Don't scare players please, archer is very good char in proper hand even on low cost. If your archer "isnt very strong" doesn't mean that is for all.