Author Topic: Balance on this stage of game  (Read 10350 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Balance on this stage of game
« on: May 18, 2021, 10:04:39 AM »
Hello Justac team and community ,
Today I've some suggestions about the balance for this stage of game. The balance is probably very good for the endgame stage of the server but for this and probably even the next stage it's totally unbalanced .
I'm playing Archer and Zerk as main characters .
Archer got nerfed a lot and on this stage we have low physical resistance, low skill block, low hp, still Mana problems. Also the skills are not rdy for this stage. For example free will which gives us dim res has an cool down which can't be beaten by normal cc usage. U need all the cooldwon gear to get 83%(as i remember ) to have this skill ready before it ends. This means you can't use your rock skin(which got nerfed a lot ) same time as combi. This way you can't ever get 80% cd and 80% sb a same time(while ranger, swash get it easy and knight has godlike that is enough to get almost everyone and bit him 1-hit) . You nerfed cooldown items a lot and this will work when ppl get their Hestia/reaper/cd weapon/cd armour parts but for now almost every caster is beaten by 1 hit of an critter(mostly scion,knight,swash or ranger) .
We got cast on weapon/armours but still critters get an huge advantage which is 20% crit chance(max) on weapons. This way casters get beaten by 1-hit critters that can't be stunt, slowed or even attacked .
I fully understand this rebalance for the 3rd stage of the server (I had an lvl 150 Archer with really good gear before the fire) but for now the balance isn't working well. Making an caster is almost useless cause you get killed by 1-hit.
It would be nice if you could nerf critters or buff casters at least in this stage. That's no fun to pvp and am not even talking about ppl who already have their buffers ready and are this way even more op(7.5k crit by an ranger) . I wouldn't change the party buffs cause it's an part of game but critters get such an huge advantage compared to casters. I tried an ranger which was op before the fire and is now even more buffed(which i can't understand) .

So my points:
-nerf critters in pvp (add some crit res on armours we can drop/ add crit res to buffs in classes like Archer/sorc/etc.)
-buff cooldown on items(weapon/armour you can drop)
-make all classes use their buffs together with combi pots(for now sorc,Archer are probably most nerfed through this)

Thank you for reading and understanding. I hope this suggestions are understandable and can be realized in some way.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

qiany34
    • View Profile
Re: Balance on this stage of game
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 10:08:37 AM »
bad suggestion. crit resis already existing in lottery.  casters with 60% crit res will be way too op, i suggest to nerf casters and buff critters.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 10:20:09 AM »
Trolling is weak. Gaining an item with crit res is for now anlow chance scenario. 60% crit res on casters? I had this on my lvl 150 Archer with 29% crit res in armour. Now I've 0% crit res and most possible to get is 5% from an true cap which changes almost nothing compared to an 7k crit. Just stop trolling and find an hobby.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

sy93qy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 10:24:24 AM »
extrmemely troll suggestions. Cap gives +30% crit resistant, top gives +30 crit resistant, pet gives +5%+, and pant gives + 30% physical resis. there are already too much crit resis and physical resist in this game, and this guy is still QQing. Go farm lucky tickets and get crit resistant noob.

sy93qy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 10:26:38 AM »
Archers now are WAYYYYY too op, thats also reason everyone plays archer. Justac team please big nerf archers and buff critters.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 11:14:32 AM »
What a troll. Needs to post from 2 accounts already.
First of all - on last stage where ppl will have the items you are talking about this balance will be fair. That's not the matter but for this stage of server it's just unbalanced.
The 2nd point - obtaining items with the op stats isn't as easy as it was before the fire .
3rd point - cap has 10% crit res max.
Your talking is ridiculous and smells for trolling as much as it can.
You are talking about the balance before the fire. There archers were really op and it's true - most ppl played archers. Not most ppl are playing knights/scions/ranger/swash because of the crit.

Keep trolling somewhere else.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Android
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 01:27:29 AM »
The game right now is balanced when the gear level is similar.

A lot of people crying about crit when there is much more defense to be gained (in 9 out of 10 cases of complaint):

1. Phys Resi - Most people either are not wearing any stones in gear or rings, or are wearing low lvl stones. I understand in a lot of cases you dont want to use lv6 ring spirit in 1 slotted uniques, or are "cheesing" lvl/pvp by not stoning phys resi. These things are what you are choosing to do, all while the crit stat is fully available (rings gloves weapon etc etc), of course your going to be 1 shot.

2. Crit Resi - Again crit is "fully available"  so this is quite important, but it is able to be obtained the same way anyone else will get it.  Meaning that the critter himself/herself is also looking for this very same stat/gear. Once you get this stat to a certain amount, it is way more OP in comparison to skillblock vs skills. Skillblock is 80% cap effectiveness, Crit resi work every time.  In a fight where both have this crit resi item who wins?

3. Dodge/Block/Defense - The Dodge stat I agree is rare to find on items, but again I have seen elite give 15% that is not from fortune gate. Block a little more available yet without being 83 for gadius it can be lower for a non shield user. Yet there is always regular defense stats that many people forget counts too!  I know there is ignore defense, but those gloves are also in the lotto and so are the weapons (harder to get)

So in the end, nah I dont think cast needs a buff. If you can only imagine both on crit resi you see how the balance switches to the caster favor, every crit the caster takes will be nullified and if he have nice hp the critter cant kill him.
Also you can think about HH tops and what they do to caster vs critter balance, its the same thing.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 02:40:19 AM »
I'm not new to this game and I'm saying all these things while knowing about the "special stats". The problem is - only rich spenders will have the op gear for now(up to 5months still) .
HH stuff will change a lil bit but also critters will get their IGN def (up to 60% or even more on Zerk) .

The problem before the fire was : critters dealt around 800-2k crit because of the Zerk absorb buff(which got nerfed) . If someone wasn't buffed with Zerk absorb he was an easy target for critters (I'm talking about ppl having 60%+ crit res!)
If you compare this stage (ranger 5k crit+/220 as + compared to an Archer with 2k-3 k skill damage, which gets blocked a lot and this on low cooldown and cast 90% ) you will see how unfair it is.
See which classes are most played right now - Zerk, ranger, knight, swash, slayer and some random ppl still hoping to reach sth as Archer (I'm one of these person) .
Archers also can't reach 80% res self buffed easily (if you put 12% res into rings and lvl 6 prayer stones ofc ) .
So this stage is for hard spenders . Saw a guy lvl 81 criting 32k crit on exohas ... Would crit me for around 10k probably ...
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Android
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 10:48:15 AM »
Your complaining about a 3 week old server dude....

With the Economy the way it is this game is also free! (1kcc is only about 50m - all items even tokens get you cc)

Casters who are really on their grind right now are proving that things are fine, I pvped a few people who I have had lasting pvps with (2 or 3 min fights) , and I am using myself in the example because I am prob the best swash critter on this early week 3 point.

Filthy (Summoner) - This guy actually wins sometimes, we pvp long fights, he has no crit resi top (to my knowledge) and is a Summoner (have only his passive resi as buff). He has proper HP/dodge/block !

Godlessness (Sorc) - This one did not beat me but could if he knew about switching rank after debuffing (lol), he was using animal soul in this example but animal soul easy af to get full rank!  It took me 2 or 3 min to kill this SORC.  Again this guy has 2 3 slotted unis so his hp is nicer.

Forgot name (Ele) - This person had party buffs, but again it is to be expected! this person actually beat me 1 v 1 using Ele, I imagine that if this person was fully geared things could have been similar just with one ranger buff on her and not full party buff.

So Many Archers - Most archers I fight in poison will hit me for 3kish damage after helpless lands i admit that is bad on my part, but i dont complain i didnt build correct ele resi. However in these fights its the archers HP that is the problem, his ass only got about 5k hp lol. The 2.8k to 3.5k crit i only need 2 to land to kill him, yet its the same thing for me in the fight, he can land 3 skills too and im dead!

So im really just not getting the point, seems you want to be dominant archer with 1 slotted gear and lvl 2 ring spirit bro....

Episode Guide

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Justac.net
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
Hello, we are aware about gap between high levels and low levels and huge damage bonus/advantage associated with this. Current setting of this are oryginal settings taken from previous version of server which might not fit for current stage indeed. We will reduce or even remove this gap problem as soon as possible to make game more fair.
trivia test trivia test

Android
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 11:37:40 AM »
Hello, we are aware about gap between high levels and low levels and huge damage bonus/advantage associated with this. Current setting of this are oryginal settings taken from previous version of server which might not fit for current stage indeed. We will reduce or even remove this gap problem as soon as possible to make game more fair.

"We will reduce or even remove this gap problem as soon as possible to make game more fair."

Well for me, the first nerf I get because of a community of poor/low skill I'm leaving the server and probably AL as a whole.

It is completely ridiculous for people who play/main archers in this game to be given any "pacifiers" ! Its never enough for those idiots, and this is why Archer EVERYTIME winds up being the most broken dominating class in the game.

It is also completely obvious that the GM's here do not play Archlord on a high level if at all (weapon buff change).

Go ahead and nerf it, you wont get a dime from me ever again (stopping donating right now) it is completely obvious you guys dont know what your doing.  I dont have time for that stress
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:48:11 AM by Android »

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 12:05:04 PM »
game stressfull for you? Ha ha :)
Go minecraft :D

Balance is good just noobs who think they can stand with no gear and buffs against better equipped players are crying.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 12:06:45 PM by burba_cz »

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 12:46:06 PM »
You guys rly don't understand the whole thing as i see. This stage is a huge advantage for critters (just as reminder -20% crit weapons!!! From lvl11!)  Archers got nerfed a lot which is fair in my opinion but the difference between cast/crit is too huge.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Ryis

• Fuck you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 05:23:58 PM »

"We will reduce or even remove this gap problem as soon as possible to make game more fair."

Well for me, the first nerf I get because of a community of poor/low skill I'm leaving the server and probably AL as a whole.

It is completely ridiculous for people who play/main archers in this game to be given any "pacifiers" ! Its never enough for those idiots, and this is why Archer EVERYTIME winds up being the most broken dominating class in the game.

It is also completely obvious that the GM's here do not play Archlord on a high level if at all (weapon buff change).

Go ahead and nerf it, you wont get a dime from me ever again (stopping donating right now) it is completely obvious you guys dont know what your doing.  I dont have time for that stress

Bruhhhhhhhh....its always been Arch(er)Lord
Fuck you.

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2021, 06:11:06 PM »
Archer
 is
Paper