Author Topic: World Record Event - Rules  (Read 7865 times)

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
World Record Event - Rules
« on: July 26, 2024, 11:59:51 AM »
The rules are very simple, we break the record in achieving levels from lv 1 to lv 150.
1.The player must achieve the highest level in the shortest time.
2. The time is counted from the moment of creating the character until obtaining the World Record title at lv 150 (available from Title NPC)
3. There is no starting time, you can try at a time convenient for you over the next week (registration will be closed Sunday, August 11, 11:59 p.m.)
4. There are no restrictions apart from the
 1 player 1 prize rule and registered account sharing for duration of the event is forbidden.
 Each player can try with 3 characters. We will only consider the one with the best result.
To win, the player must demonstrate knowledge of the game, class, selection of spots and equipment.
5. After creating the character, report the nickname to me in a private message.
We will monitor characters to see if they use bots.
Register your character's nickname in this thread after completing the challenge. For double safety, take an original screenshot of the game after completing the task (.bmp file from the Screen folder)
You will not know your score or that of other characters until the event ends.
5. Rewards

For the Human, Orc, Moonelf races, each class receives 3 awards (3x 9 classes, a total of 27 awards). For the Dragonscion race, there is no division into classes and prizes are for 3 places regardless of the class used.

Rewards (each Human, Orc, Moonelf class):
Gold medal: 10b gold + Best Class Mark for 2 months
Silver medal: 8b gold
Bronze medal: 5b gold

Rewards (Dragonscion race)
Gold medal: 10b gold + Best Class Mark for 2 months (title chosen by the player from Best Summoner, Best Slayer, Best Orbiter)
Silver medal: 8b gold + Best Class Mark (title not chosen by the first player)
Bronze medal: 5b gold + Best Class Mark (title not chosen by player 1 and 2)

Each player who completes the task will receive 2 talismans 200% exp.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 12:16:01 AM by Game Operator »

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Re: World Record Event - Rules and Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024, 12:05:19 PM »
Before we launch the event, you have time to submit your comments or doubts. Write to us with your questions within a few hours, you may do it here, we will later clear the thread.

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2024, 05:35:19 PM »
when we got this toa 200% ? on start or when we finish lvl 150? "Each player who completes the task will receive 2 talismans 200% exp." what do you mean ?
when i finish 150 its usless then i need it on start xd not on end ;p

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2024, 05:43:57 PM »
We will monitor characters to see if they use bots.
what does that mean? we can't use keyboard macro?

can i trade my speedrun char and trade items to it?

can i use 200% toa on speedrun char?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 05:58:43 PM by Friend »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2024, 08:13:37 PM »
When does it start ?

When you create character or when you start leveling ?

If you want it to be a speedrun/world record, making it into à small duration will make this goal impossible, since everyone will fight for spots.

I suggest make it into a 1 month duration where you need to register prior and it start when you start leveling.

Will make more possible ways to achieve good result and no matter time-zone / work schedule etc more players would be able to join it.

200% toa are also a problem, sine players who had them before have a  ig advantage. Maybe make refine of 5x 100% possible to make 200% toa for the event duration.

Hope it helps more players to join the frey/fun
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2024, 08:18:06 PM »
When does it start ?

When you create character or when you start leveling ?

I think this is the answer: "2. The time is counted from the moment of creating the character until obtaining the World Record title at lv 150 (available from Title NPC).."
Which means char creation, not when u start lvling (imo).

Also I do think (idk how achievable) it's better to calculate the "effective online time" of chars when they complete lvl 150 (for ex: I lvled 10h through 10 days to make 1 to 150; instead of 10 days).
Some people aren't going to be able to afford a long run online due to real life obligations.
Rider on the storm

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2024, 08:43:23 PM »
ToA 200% will be given to all who finish event. You can use legal macro, you can't be afk using it.

You can trade anything you want.  Use every opportunity to level up quickly (except those prohibited by the rules). This event will also be important information for us about the current difficulty level of the server.

Start time is character creation time, end time is title complete time. This will be a challenge for good preparation and organization.

You have whole week for event, you will choose start time, you have to show that you know good places, but also places where no one will disturb you. Remember to provide the nickname of your new created character only to us, then you  avoid being hunted by other players.

This week you get an additional chat buff with XP, take advantage of this opportunity.
But I also don't see a problem with extending the event time to two weeks. Chat event as well.

If no further questions we can run event at midnight or tommorow morning.

Schatten0816
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2024, 08:48:03 PM »
Can we also have events where you don't have to be online 24/7. Such events make no sense for people with work/family
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 09:14:52 PM by Game Operator »

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2024, 09:16:48 PM »
Can we also have events where you don't have to be online 24/7. Such events make no sense for people with work/family
There are currently two such events active.

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2024, 11:10:42 PM »
i think event should start in the morning around  9-10am server time so mor popeple can participate .
do we get the best mak on the tittle of our choice ?
whats the point of getting 200% toas after completing the event ?
we should have a little more time to prepare annoucing today for tomorow is to short in my opinion

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2024, 11:23:57 PM »
i think event should start in the morning around  9-10am server time so mor popeple can participate .
we should have a little more time to prepare annoucing today for tomorow is to short in my opinion

u have time till August 4, 11:59 p.m.) [9ish days]

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2024, 11:27:33 PM »
every event is  gold rewards , guild, sieges,AL , BS event and so on , releasing so much gold in to a game don't you think its bit bad for the games economy? why not spawn something else like uniq / ec /  normal cloaks / tools or whatever? this event will release what 200b + in to a game? add somekind of new gold sink update perhaps?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 11:29:46 PM by Friend »

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2024, 11:35:53 PM »

u have time till August 4, 11:59 p.m.) [9ish days]
the event finish august 4th XD

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2024, 12:07:40 AM »
We will extend it to 11 August. First post changed.
Your start time doesn't matter, you may prepare everything you need during 2 weeks and start on last day.

Registration will be opended in 5 minutes. After creating a character, send its nickname in a private message. Please provide your nickname in this topic after completing the task.

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2024, 12:13:08 AM »
every event is  gold rewards , guild, sieges,AL , BS event and so on , releasing so much gold in to a game don't you think its bit bad for the games economy? why not spawn something else like uniq / ec /  normal cloaks / tools or whatever? this event will release what 200b + in to a game? add somekind of new gold sink update perhaps?

Main reward is Best Class title.  We believe that the best player should demonstrate not only PvP skills but also PvE knowledge, and this event is intended to show it.
The gold reward is universal, you can use it for all the rewards you have listed.