Author Topic: Best suggestion ever  (Read 8613 times)

Shank
    • View Profile
Best suggestion ever
« on: June 19, 2024, 12:31:51 PM »
Make concrete rules in future event.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2024, 12:38:37 PM by Shank »

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Best suggestion ever
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 12:45:43 PM »
Exactly

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 12:47:42 PM »
oh no... cause an event for lvl1 character that is directed for new players is for sure to make weapons 8/8, true gear, full cc xD its common sense and the clue of fun to not make such dumb stuff just to farm trophies for your own guild xD you guys just butt hurt cause common sense and fairplay is sth u never heard about
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2024, 12:56:34 PM »
oh no... cause an event for lvl1 character that is directed for new players is for sure to make weapons 8/8, true gear, full cc xD its common sense and the clue of fun to not make such dumb stuff just to farm trophies for your own guild xD you guys just butt hurt cause common sense and fairplay is sth u never heard about

8) we all know it was made for guilds, what new player will go there for what xD no any new player would enjoy something like that , theres nothing in there to do, guilds are in there just for trophies   ;D and both sides QQ  to get an edge of advantage  over each other  :-* share hugs not hate  :-*

dexcel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2024, 01:03:14 PM »
Thats so cringe guys

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2024, 08:17:33 PM »
suggestion: close this one-player-event so he can finally sfu

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2024, 09:07:54 AM »
i agree,
restrictions should been done fromn the start.
but its also a learning process and i guess for future events like this, it will be automaticly done.

i also agree, it is a guild-event and not made for new starter, even it could be fun for them aswell.
im really unsure, if boosting a person with GTs at lv1, is representing a guild event?
who em i to judge. (i wasnt active there so far)
in the end, that move was very smart, but personally i expected this event different under equal conditions.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2024, 11:02:17 AM »
Hello.
This is a mini game made due to many requests for events for casual players or players who are starting/returning to the game. We made the Guild Trophy tradable so that these players also have the opportunity to get something that will help them start the game.
The example of this event showed that it will be taken over anyway by players who can afford better items, so we will not organize this type of events in the future but we will try to find other solutions.

If most players want it, we will completely disable the use of weapons in the Arena. But this will also involve disabling healing potions.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 12:02:28 PM by Game Operator »

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2024, 12:06:33 PM »
Hello.
This is a mini game made due to many requests for events for casual players or players who are starting/returning to the game. We made the Guild Trophy tradable so that these players also have the opportunity to get something that will help them start the game.
The example of this event showed that it will be taken over anyway by players who can afford better items, so we will not organize this type of events in the future but we will try to find other solutions.

make 50ms horse racing[for example we all race on 50ms speed horses and u run around spawning 1 ball in every way , and you kill it so players try run and take items dropped , scatter them around and pop the monsters , so its not 1 way running if that makes sense, u can make this in more dangerous area so its more exiting if its too annoying and does not work out we move different location] add few lvl 4 / 5/rune/shard tools in mix not too many but enough to attract more players, players don't want to waste theyr grind time , so for that 1-2 hours of theyr time make it semi-mid worth something, nothing crazy.

, 10 - 15minutes fresh account  no trade level up and after  battle royale in town top 5 or 10 gets some coins/arcons/lts or something ,  something interactive , instead of afk event :l spawn some monsters for only low level accounts and supervise for 30min or an hour , you dont need to make 7 days event , 1 -2 hours supervised event on weekend is enough , better interactive event than just  afk time event :l event suppose to be for fun you say , so spend hour or 2 on weekend with community and supervise  things  :-*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 12:19:29 PM by Friend »

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2024, 03:41:56 PM »
Stop making event for low lvl characters make event on latria or back in time map. For everyone with main class a this moment mayority have uniqs and everthing why u make event for low lvl ?  U force people play with other characters.

Make something farmeable and other u can get in pk  and u can craft them and make other things

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2024, 04:17:59 PM »
Gamboa are you stupid or something? Just last weekend were event for main chars. No balls to hunt balls?
they made 1 stupid event for low levels and Gamboa comes on forum saying "Stop making event for low lvl characters"
just lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 04:19:33 PM by W4b »

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2024, 05:27:00 PM »
Just wekend? And random  time ??? So hole week for lvl 1 character? I think the stupid are u, and is just a suggestion. Stop atack people just for put something to the gm, piece of shit

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2024, 05:27:49 PM »
Which is the sense of created more more more account for event? If u can use ur main?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2024, 05:33:26 PM »
Yes, creating a lvl1 character is very hard. Event was supposed to be a fun event where everyone has same chances with an empty lvl1 character. You guys try harding as fck and then cry . Just use common sense and stop act like u're smarter. U're not smarter - u just don't get the point of equal fair play. You always have to bring more ppl, play more accounts, abuse buggs. Just because using common sense is not your strength.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

W4b
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2024, 05:34:30 PM »
Oh yes, I forgot. The only event suitable for you is middle of week, preferably deep night, when noone plays. Easy win. BTW they should remove night tesserises, only one guild farm it for free all time.