Author Topic: My feelings about the current game version  (Read 102 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
My feelings about the current game version
« on: April 24, 2024, 03:34:20 AM »
The drop probability of tools is too low now! And the success rate of using tools is also very low! We usually spend two days in Shinewood on weekends, but the result is that the failure rate of using tools is too high. The success rate problem will make many people lose interest because it is too difficult to obtain them through farming! Many players have already left the game! You should make some changes to this, open the box and it's all lv1, lv2! What do you think about this? However, the game is always crashing now, and I really don't know what I should do! I have already sent the ticket, regarding the error message! The event of having a cloak in front of us has disappointed many players! You should really listen to some opinions that are beneficial to the game. I've been talking about dyeing props that directly affect the cloak on finished jewelry! This will make all players willing to use it!

Aook

• View Profile
Re: My feelings about the current game version
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 10:15:56 AM »
How it feels is that they are more greedy, 1st not allowing to switch stones in finished uniques to put new scion, now the cloak which doesnt let you keep the wings
And now you need to spend more time to get something which requires you to put CC

There is not many players left, we did several suggestions about such things, do they even take them into consideration