Author Topic: About this week-end event  (Read 1210 times)

Aook

• View Profile
About this week-end event
« on: April 19, 2024, 05:41:39 PM »
Take into considerations the wings that players have in their necklace also, its so hard to get good looking wings, some people spent hundreds of euros into opening them, and with your so called event, they lose all that money

You just hide behind an excuse that is made up, there is almost no more players, and now you ask them to destroy all the gear they grinded and mats they bought or fought for just for cosmetic

Just give back wings and cloak alongside the necklace so its faire for everyone

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: About this week-end event
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 05:51:27 PM »
Firstly, let's talk about the fact new scions were never an option in our Unique's, for classes that mainly only benefit from new scions our options were slim. Now, we can put new scions in our Unique's so my class for example I would love to exchange the existing stones in the rings for new scions but i have to lose 12% ring resistance to do that. This is not fair and i think the administration should be willing to compensate at least putting an ec item to rip out everything and us get back our ring resistance. Some players spend hundreds of USD or EU's just to get these. Also, recently all these new wings came out with little to no information given on the cloaks. Some of us build new Unique's as I did a Katana Wing Arcane, moving forward i would love to put new scions in that necklace also have the chance for a new cloak but the item you added into game would give me back my new cloak and an arcane 0/3 so I have to spend hundreds of USD/Eu's once again to get these wings if i get them at all? Then spend however much to get the new cloak that i would want. Also, the item you added to spin for a new cloak can give u back in fact the same cloak you're not even guaranteed to get a new design cloak you can get back a plain new cloak. I think the administration has a lot of work to do as of now it just sounds like a money hungry scheme to get us players that HAVE BEEN SPENDING A LOT to just spend more. Also, we have had no feedback on any of this all this does is benefit new players and well, there isn't many of those now a days anyway.
- Driller

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 06:35:21 PM »
JUSTAC Team you should consider refunding players that built necklaces since the first new wings were introduced. We cannot afford to spend a fortune every 3 months by resetting our neck, when you decide to apply new conditions regarding new scions and now new cloak designs. Make things right
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 06:36:28 PM »
Yes justac team plz we dont wana wast more money we need wings back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Schatten0816
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 08:19:30 PM »
Without Wings the event makes no sense. I won't give my Arcane with Doom Wings for a Neck 0/3 and new Royal and then donate another 100 euros or more to get back maybe my Doom Wings. Especially since they are new wings

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 11:37:37 PM »
i really think the GM should take time to think about this, there are a few bold spenders on the server that supply most if not all the wings and ring resistance. this way does not motivate any to spend more to get more wings. if we are able to get our new wings also back in the necklace this will make us want to spend more on re-rolling the new royals until the exact one we want.
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 04:20:14 AM »
I've been talking about dyeing props, just dye the cape of the finished necklace directly! You can be random, I will be willing to spend money to randomly become the style I want! However, they didn't even listen to the advice!

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 04:53:46 PM »
yes i agree give back the royal and wings, what have u inside neck

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 04:59:10 PM »
In my opinion 0/6 neck + new royal that was sin seems to be fair solution.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 08:00:11 PM »
I think 0/6 neck would be a fair option but 0/3 is ok if you really are worried about the overall economy (I don't share this opinion).

About the "purely cosmetic part". Some people spend hundreds (thousands?) for some EC items: Ring Resi / Wings with the hope of getting the ones they want. Knowing that they will lose that pair of wings upon reset looks like spitting to their face.
I think many people would consider investing in cloak rerolls (and I think it'd be even better to have a straight option to chose your design with an EC item), but going through the 1% Wing RNG again to get a pair? Hell no.

It was already an unfair matter to have the possibility to remake uniqs with new scions without being granted the opportunity to do it like abs def back then (since the communication from the staff side was very poor and many people had already rebuilt neck with new pair of wings (my case with murasaki wings for ex).
That's another disgrace.

We have one of the best servers but if you keep spitting to the face of the community or not taking whatever our needs & demands are, don't feel bad when the biggest spenders run away to other servers.
Rider on the storm

Alladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2024, 01:09:43 AM »
Isn't this one of the reasons so many left before when you messed with their gear? If you say it's Cosmetic, then when you do the Swap event and trade people the new cloacks you should give them the 6/6 neck back not just 0/3 and new cloack.. it's theft.. it's not fair in any way and you will still make money from selling all that ec Box from now on.. We are already not many players left, if you feel this is a respectable trade, I believe you are wrong. Keep in mind this game is for the community.

axiom
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2024, 07:59:42 AM »
Please give wings back. Its only fair. Please be kind! <3

Xsauron

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2024, 10:18:07 AM »
After my opinion, necklace 0/6 + cloak + wings seems fair on this matter.

On another hand, Necklace 0/3 + cloak only isent good enough..

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2024, 03:06:54 PM »
the only way is 0/6 necklace + Wings + New Royal. Everything else is a scam!

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2024, 06:42:04 PM »
This is a reply I received today by Game Operator: "Hello. This is an optional item and retains the stats of the previous coat, making this update purely cosmetic. Players are in no way forced to replace it."

How about the latest changes that you introduced with new scions that can now be placed in accessories?

This is not purely cosmetic.

Stop scamming the players and make things right
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!