Author Topic: Suggestions for BG buff  (Read 150 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Suggestions for BG buff
« on: April 19, 2024, 03:14:50 AM »
Hello management team, I believe everyone wants to have BG buff, and we players have also put in effort for it! What I want to say is that for various reasons, such as sleeping at night, I can't just stare at my characters on the computer to get buffs and get killed by some idiots! So what should I do? I hope you also consider this situation for the players! Because many players are unable to participate in boss battles in the center! I just want to wait and get the BG buff! Perhaps they don't want to participate in the battle either! I hope to set up a safe area for these players, so that it is fair for those who do not want to participate in battles! For these players who are unable to be by the computer for various reasons, it is considered fair!

Friend

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for BG buff
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 07:04:48 AM »
just let us buy the bg buffs  from EC shop

and make the shinewood mats/arrows 99999x already how hard is to add extra 9 at the end? open text file , add 9 , click save and exit  ;D

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 07:09:09 AM »
Thats non sense, bg is a battlefield such as sieges and bs, it is made for races to kill each other

You complain that "some idiots" kills you when you put your char inside, but you do the same with your guild mates, you run throught the fortresses kill anyone you know, then kill the boss and repeat in another fortress

If you want to get buffet but you cannât play ATM, then just ask for your guildmates to go get them with your race

Its not mandatory to have bg buff, i agree its a lil bonus, but its not that much, so without that lil bonus you can still play and get drops and whatever you want to get

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 07:53:57 AM »
Thats non sense, bg is a battlefield such as sieges and bs, it is made for races to kill each other

You complain that "some idiots" kills you when you put your char inside, but you do the same with your guild mates, you run throught the fortresses kill anyone you know, then kill the boss and repeat in another fortress

If you want to get buffet but you cannât play ATM, then just ask for your guildmates to go get them with your race

Its not mandatory to have bg buff, i agree its a lil bonus, but its not that much, so without that lil bonus you can still play and get drops and whatever you want to get
I play games alone, I only like playing PVE, but I want BG buff, can't I??
What is the battle you're talking about?? Kill immovable characters? What is the significance of this? Can this give you any sense of achievement? If you want to fight, you can go to the center to kill moving characters. Why kill these immobile characters? If you can't do anything while they're by the computer! You are just a waste! Because you only know how to kill these characters waiting for buffs! If you oppose this suggestion, it indicates what kind of person you are!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:07:52 AM by wang162710 »

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 08:10:29 AM »
All players should have the right to receive bgbuffs, otherwise don't say it's a race buff! However, you will only kill some characters waiting for buffs

Chickalove

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 09:18:24 AM »
''All players should have the right to receive bgbuffs'' this is so right, so that means, if u need bg buff, stay in front of the pc, or go and take bosses for yourself, otherwise u will have never bg buffs.

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 09:39:30 AM »
''All players should have the right to receive bgbuffs'' this is so right, so that means, if u need bg buff, stay in front of the pc, or go and take bosses for yourself, otherwise u will have never bg buffs.
Are you saying that the server does not welcome independent players?